Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-09-2007   #141
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad
Default Re: You Won't Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Fact: The game hasn't started yet.
No Sh*t
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #142
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default Nervious Anyone..

WHOA.. I am ready. 9 min and none of you are posting. Got your crying towels out? WHAH.. We will see very soon... LOL... I can't wait for kick off. 6 min now. . We had BBQ Shish-ka-Schaubs for lunch. LOL We are ready.. LOL
Old 09-09-2007   #143
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default Are you sold out

Sure does not look like it. Can't believe all the open seats. Guess they are out getting drunk so the pain does not hurt so much
Old 09-09-2007   #144
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default I thought you were sold out

OMG I thought you had fans!
Old 09-09-2007   #145
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nervious Anyone..

I generally would assume that the person misspelling nervous would be the one who actually is. You're a dingleberry, Hershey. I enjoyed your insight and welcomed you on this board in the beginning and then now you're acting like some sort of *****. Dingleberry.
Old 09-09-2007   #146
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default Are You Ready For Football

You Cs... Get Back Here And Give Me Someone To Talk To.. I Cannot Believe How Empty You Are
Old 09-09-2007   #147
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I generally would assume that the person misspelling nervous would be the one who actually is. You're a dingleberry, Hershey. I enjoyed your insight and welcomed you on this board in the beginning and then now you're acting like some sort of *****. Dingleberry.
Not worried about my spelling.. ROOKIE.. You get the ball first. Lets See what happens with your ST.. Looks like we stopped you so far.
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2007   #148
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default Whoa..

Kenn injuried. WR BOWE get first down. Larry first run you all miss a takle. WHOA.. THIS HOUSE IS ROCKING. 3 and 4..
Old 09-09-2007   #149
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default Miss FG

That is going to cost him his job.. OK D.. Time to hold them.
Old 09-09-2007   #150
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

No one's in this section of the forum because we're all in the main section of the Texans forum, dumb ass.

Nice rookie kicker there, btw.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #151
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
No one's in this section of the forum because we're all in the main section of the Texans forum, dumb ass.

Nice rookie kicker there, btw.
They won't let me come there They are afraid of me
Old 09-09-2007   #152
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

You've been quiet for the last hour or so. What gives?
Old 09-09-2007   #153
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get ready for a dose of reality TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
After tomorrow you will be eating BBQ CROW. Yes you heard me right. It is going to be a good game but you will understand what it really takes to win a game in the NFL after tomorrow. Not only must you have a Offense which you do have but there will be a number of mistakes created by a much superior Defense. I hear they are handing out crying towels to all Texans fans and offering counseling after the game for those who need it. Still sticking by my predictions Chiefs 13 - Houston 10 So if your a betting man you will take KC and the under. And if you can't take this little bit of heat the day before the game I would advise you not to watch the game. LOL
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #154
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Haha, Hershey is here just talking to himself.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #155
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

You are still in the running for the prediction, we got our 10

Y'all should have had 3 but that is the way the cookie crumbles ...you still need 13
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #156
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like his predicition is useless now.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #157
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Looks like he is useless now.
fixed
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #158
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 13 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Where ya at Hershey squirt?
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #159
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Man, that crow sure does taste good. Doesn't it, LOSER!!! LOL
Old 09-09-2007   #160
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

I told his lame ass that a kansas city sports fan should never talk smack...
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read