Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-08-2007   #121
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I like this board much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Who?
the troll, I am sure he is ignored over at the chefs board.
Old 09-08-2007   #122
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Deaffie still no understand. I guess I truly must be Deaf and dumb.

Old 09-08-2007   #123
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Troll? What troll? I don't see a troll.
Old 09-08-2007   #124
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

If I were him I'd be changing my name right now, for many reasons.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #125
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad
Default Re: You Won't Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
How could that possible make you feel any better? Yeah Houston is no better than last year - We really showed them!

Kansas City is so horrible neither Kansas nor Missouri want it as a city.
Houston is no better than last year. So you got a different QB to blame. He will be all smiles for the first few games after he gets the beat just keeps rolling on with sack after sack. Green will help but not with win. They will try but he is old and washed up. He likes fumbling the ball and getting injured. I am sure it will be a close game but a loss is a loss and if it makes you feel better that you played a good game Houston than so be it. Chiefs come home with a win. The score will be Chiefs 13 - 10 Texans. The fans leave late in the third quarter.
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #126
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get ready for a dose of reality TEXANS

if chief fans leave late in the 3rd quarter with a predicted score of 13-10

well nevermind
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #127
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
If I were him I'd be changing my name right now, for many reasons.
This is fun; I can't see a better way to spoil your 2007 hopes than by beating your team soundly and not letting you score more than 10 points. This is suppose to your year offensively? It will be a shootout but the Chiefs will be in complete control while the new QB is scrambling for his life on every play. I will come back for you-all to congratulate our team on a job well done. I CAN’T SAY I WON’T RUB IT IN YOUR FACE THOUGH, BECAUSE I WILL LOL. GO CHIEFS.. CHIEFS 13 – TEXANS 10
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2007   #128
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

well nevermind
That why we call you an expansion team with expansion fans.
Old 09-09-2007   #129
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

well nevermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
That why we call you an expansion team with expansion fans.
Your smack as gone from weak to idiotic. walking out of a 3 point game in the 3rd quarter? Come on...if you can't come with something that makes some sense on some level don't waste our time. Stupid is as stupid does.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #130
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default Re: Help is on the way Texans Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
-

I hope your team trainers pack plenty of that dressed-up ketchup y'all call KC Masterpiece... It'll make the football taste better to Huard when it's shoved down his throat...
I'm sure he'll appreciate that... even KC Masterpiece tastes better than a football that was recently extracted from LJ's backside!!!

WAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute.. I like your signature thingy. What is this like a comedy; something like the three stooges. Word to the wise, you better tell these three clowns if they smack any of the Chiefs they better smack them with a bologna sandwich because the Chiefs are going to make them eat it.

Pack your lunch rookie, it going to be a long day for the Texans. If you’re able to watch the whole game which I doubt I might even call you an loyal expansion team fan.

Stay off the bridges. LOL
Old 09-09-2007   #131
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Your smack as gone from weak to idiotic. walking out of a 3 point game in the 3rd quarter? Come on...if you can't come with something that makes some sense on some level don't waste our time. Stupid is as stupid does.
That What Expansion Team Fans do Vinny. Nice to see you can post more than three words. VINNY DOES SPEAK. LOL
Old 09-09-2007   #132
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is fun; I can't see a better way to spoil your 2007 hopes than by beating your team soundly and not letting you score more than 10 points. This is suppose to your year offensively? It will be a shootout but the Chiefs will be in complete control while the new QB is scrambling for his life on every play. I will come back for you-all to congratulate our team on a job well done. I CANíT SAY I WONíT RUB IT IN YOUR FACE THOUGH, BECAUSE I WILL LOL. GO CHIEFS.. CHIEFS 13 Ė TEXANS 10
did i misinterpret the meaning of a shootout, or is that a term specific to punters? we need to play the colts in more shootouts!
Old 09-09-2007   #133
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Houston is no better than last year. So you got a different QB to blame. He will be all smiles for the first few games after he gets the beat just keeps rolling on with sack after sack. Green will help but not with win. They will try but he is old and washed up. He likes fumbling the ball and getting injured. I am sure it will be a close game but a loss is a loss and if it makes you feel better that you played a good game Houston than so be it. Chiefs come home with a win. The score will be Chiefs 13 - 10 Texans. The fans leave late in the third quarter.
You really need to go to sleep, your smack isn't even smack it's nonsense. Have you ever been to a game?
Old 09-09-2007   #134
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
did i misinterpret the meaning of a shootout, or is that a term specific to punters? we need to play the colts in more shootouts!
I guess there just aren't many rounds in the gun he uses?? Not many floors in his elevator either near as I can tell.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #135
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That What Expansion Team Fans do Vinny. Nice to see you can post more than three words. VINNY DOES SPEAK. LOL
You have some examples, or are you just talking out of your ass?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #136
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cute.. I like your signature thingy. What is this like a comedy; something like the three stooges. Word to the wise, you better tell these three clowns if they smack any of the Chiefs they better smack them with a bologna sandwich because the Chiefs are going to make them eat it.

Pack your lunch rookie, it going to be a long day for the Texans. If youíre able to watch the whole game which I doubt I might even call you an loyal expansion team fan.

Stay off the bridges. LOL

Yeah, I tried using logic, and actually talking about the game of football, when I told you that your team was 3-5 on the road last year, and that their only win on the road against a decent team was against St. Louis... you never replied to that, so I assume, based on the vast amount of evidence you have supplied, that you are incapable of actual football discussion....

Be happy with last years road wins against Oakland and Arizona... you won't be getting a road win in Houston.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #137
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Yeah, I tried using logic, and actually talking about the game of football, when I told you that your team was 3-5 on the road last year, and that their only win on the road against a decent team was against St. Louis... you never replied to that, so I assume, based on the vast amount of evidence you have supplied, that you are incapable of actual football discussion....

Be happy with last years road wins against Oakland and Arizona... you won't be getting a road win in Houston.
WHOA.. LETS TALK FOOTBALL.. Oh yeah. Lets talk about the Texans.. Who has won the last 3 games. Which is all of them. The visiting team. WHOA. LJ loves your stadium. You will see fresh legs. No I am not claiming our Offense is a power house but it will be plenty enough. Your OL is the worst in the league. There is no getting around it. Yes we are a bad road team, average 3 wins per year on road except for one year. Herm has gone in a different direction. Players that are hungry. Young player that will make a difference. I do know you have one very good reciever that we have to stop, ST that look very superalitive. and a new QB. All of which we will show you that Defense wins games with ball control. Of course if you can pry the ball from our hands than you should win the game. Our Offense is together now, you're D is average at best if not below average. You will be stacking the line and playing man on man. If I know this what do you think we will do? TG which is our answer to you're A. Johnson. Green was a waste of time for your team. by the thrid Qtr he will be dropping the ball. Remember this is a game of 60 min, not of the first drive.
Old 09-09-2007   #138
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
You really need to go to sleep, your smack isn't even smack it's nonsense. Have you ever been to a game?
What you doing up? LOL.. Worring are you. No smack talking now. Fact.. YOU WILL LOSE
Old 09-09-2007   #139
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What you doing up? LOL.. Worring are you. No smack talking now. Fact.. YOU WILL LOSE
Fact: The game hasn't started yet.
Old 09-09-2007   #140
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
I guess there just aren't many rounds in the gun he uses?? Not many floors in his elevator either near as I can tell.
Oh you guys hurt my feelings. Thought you liked me. LOL. You like me even less after the game. When I have to feed you you're State bird feathers and all. I am not going to wish you good luck becasue that is not what it is about any more. The team that is best preparded will win. Our D will do their job and when it is all said and done the Chief will be 1-0. WHOA. Time to go do the BBQ.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read