Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-08-2007   #101
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I like this board much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
I don't remember asking Mr. Hunt a damned thing. I also wasn't aware that the Chiefs organization asked their fans if they should allow the Texans name to be used for our organization. Thank you so much for voting in favor of said issue.

Oh, and LOL
yeah, before selecting the name, McNair asked Hunt for permission

Quote:
In April the list of five names is narrowed down to three: Apollos, Stallions and Texans. Before selecting "Texans", owner Bob McNair asked fellow NFL owner Lamar Hunt for his permission to use the moniker. Hunt and his franchise, the Dallas Texans (now the Kansas City Chiefs), were charter members of the American Football League.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston...ans:_1997-2001
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #102
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I am not much on the smack talk,but I thought this was interesting

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #103
whiskeyrbl

KC never used the name Texans. But I can see that y'all envy Texans so much you would like to be known as Texans. Truth is you don't even qualify for the right. Your BBQ sucks, you can't back your smack with facts, your colors are like condiments on a Hot Dog, and according to every football guru your team.... well enjoy your top 5 pick in '08. If you think our team is still an expansion team and playing like one, pick up a paper from this year and if available watch a television. I will be here tomorrow to choke you on your ignorance of our team after the beatdown your team takes from the Texans. If you have any good whiskey over there I suggest you drink as much as possible on Sunday, the pain is going to be immense.
Old 09-08-2007   #104
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
KC never used the name Texans. But I can see that y'all envy Texans so much you would like to be known as Texans. Truth is you don't even qualify for the right. Your BBQ sucks, you can't back your smack with facts, your colors are like condiments on a Hot Dog, and according to every football guru your team.... well enjoy your top 5 pick in '08. If you think our team is still an expansion team and playing like one, pick up a paper from this year and if available watch a television. I will be here tomorrow to choke you on your ignorance of our team after the beatdown your team takes from the Texans. If you have any good whiskey over there I suggest you drink as much as possible on Sunday, the pain is going to be immense.
Read WOLF's post. Ate to argue with DA's. We moved from Tx to MO. Yeah right the MO Texans. LOL.
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #105
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default Re: You Won't Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
BTW HersheyBar, why aren't you an Eagles fan? After all, Hershey, Pennsylvania is much closer to Philadelphia than it is to Kansas City.
Oh how orginal.. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #106
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing you have said is original. You rehash the same crap over and over again.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #107
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

See, here is the thing buddy. I use the term buddy loosely, because you are annoying. We are the Houston Texans. We are proud of our team. We are building a history for our franchise. We are in season 6 of this new endeavor. Ten years down the road, our franchise's fans will be able to look at a legacy of success and dominance in this league, while your franchise will still be known as "That place where Joe Montana's career went to die". The scoreboard will reflect your inability to field a competent team. Your patchwork offensive line will be the inevitable end of Damon Huard. You will run away in fear, forever erasing this URL from your browser window, saddened and ashamed, and not nearly enough of a man to come back and accept the ridicule and scorn you so richly deserve. You, my friend, are an internet troll, probably the finest the city of Kansas City has to offer. Your kind are allowed to frolic here, but be warned...your words of this past week will not be forgotten easily, and know that should you ever decide to come back, we'll be waiting for you.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2007   #108
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 63823 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
I understand education not a big issue in TX but it is spelled "Scummy".
Is this supposed to be a sentence about education? Hint: it is missing a verb:
  • Third person singular
  • Two letters
Old 09-08-2007   #109
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Read WOLF's post. Ate to argue with DA's. We moved from Tx to MO. Yeah right the MO Texans. LOL.
Who's the DA here, I said KC never used the name Texans.It is true that the first couple of years that Hunt owned the team they were called the Texans.
However they were still in Dallas. Read the post word for word and these embarrassing moments will not happen as much. Your smack is lame!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2007   #110
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
See, here is the thing buddy. I use the term buddy loosely, because you are annoying. We are the Houston Texans. We are proud of our team. We are building a history for our franchise. We are in season 6 of this new endeavor. Ten years down the road, our franchise's fans will be able to look at a legacy of success and dominance in this league, while your franchise will still be known as "That place where Joe Montana's career went to die". The scoreboard will reflect your inability to field a competent team. Your patchwork offensive line will be the inevitable end of Damon Huard. You will run away in fear, forever erasing this URL from your browser window, saddened and ashamed, and not nearly enough of a man to come back and accept the ridicule and scorn you so richly deserve. You, my friend, are an internet troll, probably the finest the city of Kansas City has to offer. Your kind are allowed to frolic here, but be warned...your words of this past week will not be forgotten easily, and know that should you ever decide to come back, we'll be waiting for you.
Oh I will be back and you will see this board's activity at about the zero level I love coming back to a board after given them a good smacking. LOL. I am sure you're proud of your team. Just like you were of the Oilers. Why did you let them go? Because you didn't want to build a new stadium? Then of course you beg for a team which you got which is nothing but an expansion team. LOL. See you tomorrow. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #111
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Who's the DA here, I said KC never used the name Texans.It is true that the first couple of years that Hunt owned the team they were called the Texans.
However they were still in Dallas. Read the post word for word and these embarrassing moments will not happen as much. Your smack is lame!!!!!!!!
Your right, I am so blushing. LOL. Oh you're not a DA for the post, you're a DA for rooting for the Texans
Old 09-08-2007   #112
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Your right, I am so blushing. LOL. Oh you're not a DA for the post, you're a DA for rooting for the Texans

Which Chiefs board do you frequent and what is your username there?
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #113
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Which Chiefs board do you frequent and what is your username there?
KC Star board and I never change my handle It is also hersheybar there also. What's wrong can't take it. Thought my doo doo talk was weak. LOL. Getting on your nerves our you. I belong to several other sites also but the one I stay on mostly is KCSTAR very little moderation.
Old 09-08-2007   #114
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Nothing you have said is original. You rehash the same crap over and over again.
And I will go over it again tomorrow, maybe even the next day to pour salt in the wound.

This game will hurt because you will understand you are no better this year than last. You all have very high hope of being a 8-8 team while the Chiefs strive to be much better.

I would wish you good luck but by now it is not up to luck, it is up to the better prepared team
Old 09-08-2007   #115
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
KC Star board and I never change my handle It is also hersheybar there also. What's wrong can't take it. Thought my doo doo talk was weak. LOL. Getting on your nerves our you. I belong to several other sites also but the one I stay on mostly is KCSTAR very little moderation.

Just want to know how to find you this time tomorrow because you won't be anywhere near this message board.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #116
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 152103 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And I will go over it again tomorrow, maybe even the next day to pour salt in the wound.

This game will hurt because you will understand you are no better this year than last. You all have very high hope of being a 8-8 team while the Chiefs strive to be much better.

I would wish you good luck but by now it is not up to luck, it is up to the better prepared team
How could that possible make you feel any better? Yeah Houston is no better than last year - We really showed them!

Kansas City is so horrible neither Kansas nor Missouri want it as a city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.

Last edited by PapaL; 09-08-2007 at 07:11 PM.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #117
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
Just want to know how to find you this time tomorrow because you won't be anywhere near this message board.
I am sure if you go over there it would be like certain people here, oh him well we just sorta ignore him.
Old 09-08-2007   #118
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I am sure if you go over there it would be like certain people here, oh him well we just sorta ignore him.
Ignore who?
Old 09-08-2007   #119
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Ignore who?
Hershey
Old 09-09-2007   #120
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Hershey
Who?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read