Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-08-2007   #81
whiskeyrbl

Default Re: You Won't Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
OH HECK NO THIS IS NOT SMACK.. THAT WHY I AM CONFUSED WHY I KEEP GETTING POST MOVED TO HERE!

SMACK IS WHEN WE COME INTO YOUR HOME AND BEAT YOU A$$ THEN RUB IT IN YOUR FACE AFTER THE GAME THEN MAKING YOU EAT YOUR STATE BIRD BY EATING NON-PLUCKED BBQ CROW KC BBQ STYLE. GET USE TO IT. THERE WILL BE MANY TEAMS THIS YEAR THAT DO THE SAME THING TO YOU
I knew something was wrong. This is not the titans board, their state bird is the CROW, plus we like our 'que smoked not sugared down. All in all it is you who needs to eat light today because you have alot of BULL to eat tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2007   #82
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 89950 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get ready for a dose of reality TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
And don't forget that Kansas City sucks so bad that they lost the Kings franchise to Sacramento. That's right I said Sacramento.
Doh!

Let's not get into losing franchises to lesser cities.
Old 09-08-2007   #83
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80155 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I like this board much better

Quote:
Heck they kept sending my post to this board and I was thinking they were punishing me. You all can take it much more than the main board. No mater what I say it is in fun and if you do win great if not OPEN WIDE FOR YOUR STATE BIRD BECAUSE I AM GOING TO FEED YOU THAT BBQ CROW FEATHERS AND ALL. LOL
The state bird of Texas is the mockingbird, not crow.

And your smack talk is weak.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #84
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 89950 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good come back for a CHICK.. LOL
The girls on this board know 50 times more about football than you do.
Old 09-08-2007   #85
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get ready for a dose of reality TEXANS

Quote:
I am speachless, you got me there Mod.. LOL
The ONLY reason someone hires Herm Edwards as the captian of the ship is to keep the pumps going while it is sinking. The offensive line is marginal at best. The defense has been a sieve for seven years. And finally after seven seasons you drafted a WR prospect. And you would know only the chefs lol, would draft a WR with the hands of a bricklayer. Too funny. Keep working the pumps with herm there Hersey...you guys are offically in the Darren McFaddin sweeps. Too funny.
Old 09-08-2007   #86
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Exhibit A of how we conduct ourselves

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_sc.../25/index.html
from the link.....

Quote:
And, late in the game, a Chiefs fan was arrested for punching another Chiefs fan, apparently happy to be winning.
This one is better
Quote:
A young woman so drunk she could barely stand up walked into the men's room at Arrowhead Stadium and exposed herself during the Chargers game last week, but no witnesses were willing to file a complaint, police said.

Last edited by ATX; 09-08-2007 at 01:01 PM.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #87
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 131726 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
easily

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2007   #88
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post

That's not much of a compliment DB. This BIRD of a feather don't know squat about football!! I would say that most of us are 50 times better than he is at smack talk, and personally, I suck at it!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #89
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
The state bird of Texas is the mockingbird, not crow.

And your smack talk is weak.
I got to keep it on the low down for you Texans fans.

Don't want to make you cry to much being your using our name.

KC TEXANS. Out of all the names? Couldn't you at least make one up?
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #90
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
That's not much of a compliment DB. This BIRD of a feather don't know squat about football!! I would say that most of us are 50 times better than he is at smack talk, and personally, I suck at it!!!

Well get on then.. I have heard nothing out of you all.
Old 09-08-2007   #91
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
easily
Your a quick one Vinny
Old 09-08-2007   #92
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good come back for a CHICK.. LOL
The chick's on this board no WAAAAAAY more about football than you ever will.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #93
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 87466 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I got to keep it on the low down for you Texans fans.

Don't want to make you cry to much being your using our name.

KC TEXANS. Out of all the names? Couldn't you at least make one up?
not sure, maybe KC could have started a franchise from scratch and not taken the one from Dallas?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #94
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 87466 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
On May 22nd, Hunt announced he was moving the franchise to Kansas City. Hunt and Stram initially planned on calling the relocated team the Kansas City Texans, but thanks to the insistence of Steadman, the team was officially christened the Chiefs on May 26th, in part to honor the efforts of Bartle. During their inaugural season in Kansas City, the Chiefs charged $7 for box seats and $6 for reserved seats at Municipal Stadium
http://www.kcchiefs.com/history/60s/

Old 09-08-2007   #95
Wolf
100% Texan

while you read you can chew on this
http://www.whittingtonsjerky.com/about_us/jerky.html

or if you are by central west texas in Eden Texas..deer jerky

much better than crow
Old 09-08-2007   #96
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
You are an expansion team, and you play like one also. We let you use our previous name and in fact you all asked Mr. Hunt if you could use it. We could of said no and then you could be the Houston Dashhounds or something like that. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #97
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
You are an expansion team, and you play like one also. We let you use our previous name and in fact you all asked Mr. Hunt if you could use it. We could of said no and then you could be the Houston Dashhounds or something like that. LOL
How bad is KC gonna look when this "expansion" team beats them tommorrow?

You have no excuse.
Old 09-08-2007   #98
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80155 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't remember asking Mr. Hunt a damned thing. I also wasn't aware that the Chiefs organization asked their fans if they should allow the Texans name to be used for our organization. Thank you so much for voting in favor of said issue.

Oh, and LOL

Last edited by TheIronDuke; 09-08-2007 at 02:11 PM.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #99
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
from the link.....

This one is better
Because she was such a fat Missouri hog that noone wanted to admit to actually having seen her nude.
Old 09-08-2007   #100
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

BTW HersheyBar, why aren't you an Eagles fan? After all, Hershey, Pennsylvania is much closer to Philadelphia than it is to Kansas City.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read