Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-08-2007   #61
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You Won't Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
Oh I am sorry saving the best for tomorrow after the game. Just don’t want to get band from this site so I can come back and hand feed your State bird to you. Feather and all.

The reason I am so sure of this is because the Texans and Raiders operate from the same philosophy, (I know that is a big word for you so sound it out. Anything that does not start with an F or end with a K has little meaning to the Texans). ROFLMAO. Any way the reason is because

NEITHER OF THEM KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AND THEIR RECORDS ARE PROOF OF IT!. LOL
Our state bird is the Mockingbird. I would tread lightly with us Texans when it comes to our fellow environs to our great state.

Quote:
the native bluebird became the official state bird of Missouri. The bluebird, considered a symbol of happiness, is usually 6 1/2 to 7 inches long. While its upper parts are covered with light blue plumage, its breast is cinnamon red, turning rust-colored in the fall. The bluebird is common in Missouri from early spring until late November.
Your bird has a cinnamon red breast.
Old 09-08-2007   #62
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I like this board much better

Do you honestly not understand how a forum works? Theya ren't punishing you. They are moving your pointless thread to the Rivalry/Smack Talk section, because that is what it is.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #63
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How KC FANS FEEL ABOUT TEXANS

And while our cities are prosperous and growing, yours are sitting in the pits.
Old 09-08-2007   #64
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Our state bird is the Mockingbird. I would tread lightly with us Texans when it comes to our fellow environs to our great state.

Your bird has a cinnamon red breast.
I will feed you a mocking bird then if will make you feel better. LOL BBQ KC STYLE. LOL
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #65
GuerillaBlack
Money!

No, they aren't pointless (if you haven't noticed, you are still on TexansTalk). I think you are too used to that scrummy forum you pointed us to (some KC Newspaper forum).
Old 09-08-2007   #66
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I will feed you a mocking bird then if will make you feel better. LOL BBQ KC STYLE. LOL
Exhibit A of how we conduct ourselves

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_sc.../25/index.html
Old 09-08-2007   #67
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
No, they aren't pointless (if you haven't noticed, you are still on TexansTalk). I think you are too used to that scrummy forum you pointed us to (some KC Newspaper forum).
I am use to that fourm, one that I can say what I want with out getting slapped on the hands. LOL. One that a mod does not control every word that you put down. Call us what you want but at least we can spell it right? I understand education not a big issue in TX but it is spelled "Scummy". Oh and that hurts my feeling. LOL.
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2007   #68
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:
I am use to that fourm, one that I can say what I want with out getting slapped on the hands. LOL. One that a mod does not control every word that you put down. Call us what you want but at least we can spell it right? I understand education not a big issue in TX but it is spelled "Scummy". Oh and that hurts my feeling. LOL.
How is the education in KC? It is spelling "forum", not "fourm" (whatever the hell that is).
Old 09-08-2007   #69
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Quote:
Where is Proper English Bear?
Old 09-08-2007   #70
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I fixed your account since you can't follow simple rules. Hope you enjoy the forum.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #71
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Exhibit A of how we conduct ourselves

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_sc.../25/index.html
I remember that game. OMG! THERE WAS NOT ONE TEXANS FAN THERE THAT GAME. YOU WON ALSO.. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #72
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get ready for a dose of reality TEXANS

Quote:
Your smack is as weak as your team in the last thrity years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
We are going to see a lot of trolls coming thru here this year but I'm not sure we will see weaker smack.
He reminds me of the Black Knight from Monty Python & the Holy Grail. Completely oblivious to the shredding he receives.

I'm just glad he hasn't shared how he came up with his handle. I guess it's better than Tootsie Roll.

P.S. Come on, KT. KC BBQ is pretty good. Though I found it weird that they served it with cottage cheese. What's up with that?
Old 09-08-2007   #73
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
How is the education in KC? It is spelling "forum", not "fourm" (whatever the hell that is).
Good come back for a CHICK.. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #74
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
He reminds me of the Black Knight from Monty Python & the Holy Grail. Completely oblivious to the shredding he receives.

I'm just glad he hasn't shared how he came up with his handle. I guess it's better than Tootsie Roll.

P.S. Come on, KT. KC BBQ is pretty good. Though I found it weird that they served it with cottage cheese. What's up with that?
You're also use to losing at home to the Chiefs
You're also use to losing what am I talking about
You call this trolling. LOL. Wait till tomorrow. OMG
Better wear a fire suit.
Old 09-08-2007   #75
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You're also use to losing at home to the Chiefs
You're also use to losing what am I talking about
You call this trolling. LOL. Wait till tomorrow. OMG
Better wear a fire suit.
Somewhere in this are the plans for al Qaeda's next attack. Where's my Cracker Jack's decoder ring?
Old 09-08-2007   #76
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Somewhere in this are the plans for al Qaeda's next attack. Where's my Cracker Jack's decoder ring?
I am speachless, you got me there Mod.. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #77
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Oh I am sorry saving the best for tomorrow after the game. Just don’t want to get band from this site so I can come back and hand feed your State bird to you. Feather and all.

The reason I am so sure of this is because the Texans and Raiders operate from the same philosophy, (I know that is a big word for you so sound it out. Anything that does not start with an F or end with a K has little meaning to the Texans). ROFLMAO. Any way the reason is because

NEITHER OF THEM KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AND THEIR RECORDS ARE PROOF OF IT!. LOL
Homie just take a second and think.........you're from Kansas City. Besides BBQ, the words thuuuuuuuur (there), huuuuuuuuur (here), and bad hip hop music what has the state of Missouri contributed to modern civilization? You're home to a place that no one cares about, and that goes for the people who live there also. If a hurricane comes towards Houston it would be all over the news because we actually matter, if a hurricane comes and wipes out Kansas City we'd all be thankful for mother nature putting your crappy ass city out of it's misery. Seriously man you have the Chiefs and the Royals.......I repeat the Chiefs and the Royals!!! Kansas City sports fans should be the last ones to ever talk smack considering none of your pro sports teams haven't accomplished anything since God said "let there be light." So please go back to eating your BBQ Possum and listening to the latest Chingy record.........
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #78
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We know what philosophy is and we also know when to use the word banned, and not band.

Moron with weak smack.
Old 09-08-2007   #79
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am speachless, you got me there Mod.. LOL
All smack talk aside, the chefs were 3-5 on the road last year and two of those wins were against Oakland and Arizona... the only decent win you had on the road was against St. Louis...

I like the way you came in here with guns blazing... I really do... I'm just sorry to be the one to tell you that you're shooting blanks there, quick draw...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #80
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
Homie just take a second and think.........you're from Kansas City. Besides BBQ, the words thuuuuuuuur (there), huuuuuuuuur (here), and bad hip hop music what has the state of Missouri contributed to modern civilization? You're home to a place that no one cares about, and that goes for the people who live there also. If a hurricane comes towards Houston it would be all over the news because we actually matter, if a hurricane comes and wipes out Kansas City we'd all be thankful for mother nature putting your crappy ass city out of it's misery. Seriously man you have the Chiefs and the Royals.......I repeat the Chiefs and the Royals!!! Kansas City sports fans should be the last ones to ever talk smack considering none of your pro sports teams haven't accomplished anything since God said "let there be light." So please go back to eating your BBQ Possum and listening to the latest Chingy record.........
And don't forget that Kansas City sucks so bad that they lost the Kings franchise to Sacramento. That's right I said Sacramento.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read