Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-08-2007   #41
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad
Default Re: Get ready for a dose of reality TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
"My Daddy can beat up your Daddy, I think I'll take my ball and go home........."

Weak.

Introducing a new Texans team on Sunday.

Come back and see us Hershey, and not only if you win.
After the game I will come back and say. SAME TEXAN TEAM. LOL
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #42
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You Won't Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
Ok I did my days worth the trash talking and can see you all can't take a lot of that before blowing a fuse so I will stop.
nobody is blowing a fuse...you just may not be used to a forum that isn't filled with children.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #43
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL.... What was your record last year. You will get to taste that crow first hand this year.
6-10, the year before we were 2-14. You dropped a game in the win column, year over year, and back doored into the playoffs.

We are improving, you are floundering. In my best Herm Edwards typing impersonation of his famous rant, "You post, to spin the flounder."
Old 09-08-2007   #44
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
nobody is blowing a fuse...you just may not be used to a forum that isn't filled with children.
What ever. Do the Chrilden have to leave the room when TX is playing on the TV? Becasue I know there are some very nice words being thrown out there when they play. LOL. Wait till I post your team song. LOL. BEWARE KIDDIES.. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #45
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 340250 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this really the best KC has to offer in the way of 'smack'? Seriously, it's a bit of a letdown. I expected knowledgeable football fan, not some shmuck who can barely type a sentence, much less bring it. Disappointing for a city with such a rich NFL tradition.
Old 09-08-2007   #46
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Send him to the official boards.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #47
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
6-10, the year before we were 2-14. You dropped a game in the win column, year over year, and back doored into the playoffs.

We are improving, you are floundering. In my best Herm Edwards typing impersonation of his famous rant, "You post, to spin the flounder."
ROFLMAO. How could you not improve from 2 wins with your first year coach. We did make the playoffs with a first year coach, had a winning season despite losing our starting QB in the first game. You are use to losing. Although I will give you a chance for 8-8 which will get you that kiss on the cheek from you're sister. LOL

Last edited by Kaiser Toro; 09-08-2007 at 11:14 AM.
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2007   #48
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

If the Chefs win feel free to come back and brag all you want, as fans of the game we can take it. However, I would not be to excited about you chances expecially with you prediction. If the Chefs are going to win this game the are going to need to score 24 or more, this will not be the low scoring game you think. The funny thing is I always want Saturday to last forever but today I want it to end so it can be game day already.

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #49
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Is this really the best KC has to offer in the way of 'smack'? Seriously, it's a bit of a letdown. I expected knowledgeable football fan, not some shmuck who can barely type a sentence, much less bring it. Disappointing for a city with such a rich NFL tradition.
OH HECK NO THIS IS NOT SMACK.. THAT WHY I AM CONFUSED WHY I KEEP GETTING POST MOVED TO HERE!

SMACK IS WHEN WE COME INTO YOUR HOME AND BEAT YOU A$$ THEN RUB IT IN YOUR FACE AFTER THE GAME THEN MAKING YOU EAT YOUR STATE BIRD BY EATING NON-PLUCKED BBQ CROW KC BBQ STYLE. GET USE TO IT. THERE WILL BE MANY TEAMS THIS YEAR THAT DO THE SAME THING TO YOU
Old 09-08-2007   #50
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownsportsfan View Post
If the Chefs win feel free to come back and brag all you want, as fans of the game we can take it. However, I would not be to excited about you chances expecially with you prediction. If the Chefs are going to win this game the are going to need to score 24 or more, this will not be the low scoring game you think. The funny thing is I always want Saturday to last forever but today I want it to end so it can be game day already.
Is it SUNDAY yet?!!!!!?

lol
Old 09-08-2007   #51
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
OH HECK NO THIS IS NOT SMACK.. THAT WHY I AM CONFUSED WHY I KEEP GETTING POST MOVED TO HERE!

SMACK IS WHEN WE COME INTO YOUR HOME AND BEAT YOU A$$ THEN RUB IT IN YOUR FACE AFTER THE GAME THEN MAKING YOU EAT YOUR STATE BIRD BY EATING NON-PLUCKED BBQ CROW KC BBQ STYLE. GET USE TO IT. THERE WILL BE MANY TEAMS THIS YEAR THAT DO THE SAME THING TO YOU
Sad.

Doesn't even know what smack is.

Bet you know what Crack is though.
Old 09-08-2007   #52
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
ROFLMAO. How could you not improve from 2 wins with your first year coach. We did make the playoffs with a first year coach, had a winning season despite losing our starting QB in the first game. You are use to losing. Although I will give you a chance for 8-8 which will get you that kiss on the cheek from you're sister. LOL
Since I am flying my sister out to her first Texans game this year, I would expect as much.

As far as your QB going down I feel your pain as we paid a back up starter money for five years. But do you really think Green was all that much valued after they showed him the door this off season?
Old 09-08-2007   #53
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 33364 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

A prime example of a Hershey meltdown.

Hey, I got an avatar for you...

Old 09-08-2007   #54
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 33364 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Asylum View Post
A prime example of a Hershey meltdown.

Hey, I got an avatar for you...

Found you another one as well...

Old 09-08-2007   #55
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Oh I am sorry saving the best for tomorrow after the game. Just don’t want to get band from this site so I can come back and hand feed your State bird to you. Feather and all.

The reason I am so sure of this is because the Texans and Raiders operate from the same philosophy, (I know that is a big word for you so sound it out. Anything that does not start with an F or end with a K has little meaning to the Texans). ROFLMAO. Any way the reason is because

NEITHER OF THEM KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AND THEIR RECORDS ARE PROOF OF IT!. LOL
Old 09-08-2007   #56
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh I am sorry saving the best for tomorrow after the game. Just don’t want to get band from this site so I can come back and hand feed your State bird to you. Feather and all.

The reason I am so sure of this is because the Texans and Raiders operate from the same philosophy, (I know that is a big word for you so sound it out. Anything that does not start with an F or end with a K has little meaning to the Texans). ROFLMAO. Any way the reason is because

NEITHER OF THEM KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AND THEIR RECORDS ARE PROOF OF IT!. LOL
We are going to see a lot of trolls coming thru here this year but I'm not sure we will see weaker smack.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #57
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I, as a member of the Troll Association of American Trolls for America, take offense to your post. My lawyer shall contact you shortly. Good day. I said good day, sir!
Old 09-08-2007   #58
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Asylum View Post
Found you another one as well...

And another (if you have a weak stomach, don't click):

http://www.toothless.ws/images/crap1.jpg
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #59
Texan Asylum
Christian

Quote:
That was very orginal.. LOL.. At least you didn't call me Hershey Squirts or Nestle Bar. LOL.
Dude, there are many posters that come here and talk smack and not get personal. Actually there are a quite a few that call this a home of sorts and have very respectable post and rep counts. You can still salvage yours and become part of the community, and perhaps even encourage us to part of yours as well.

Just some kind words to a fellow fan...
Old 09-08-2007   #60
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default I like this board much better

Heck they kept sending my post to this board and I was thinking they were punishing me. You all can take it much more than the main board. No mater what I say it is in fun and if you do win great if not OPEN WIDE FOR YOUR STATE BIRD BECAUSE I AM GOING TO FEED YOU THAT BBQ CROW FEATHERS AND ALL. LOL

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read