Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-08-2007   #21
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get ready for a dose of reality TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endzone Gabe View Post
Hmm last year KC gave up 41 sacks and Houston gave up 43 sacks. Looks like your about the same as us in that category.
Jordan Black will be the difference.
Old 09-08-2007   #22
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
You sure are getting more cocky the closer Sunday approaches.

Let's see your attitude on Monday after your Chiefs lose.

Gonna go from a Bar to an M&M.
I knew the heat would get to hot for you all. I will be here all of Sunday making you feel even worse. That is if you can handle the pain. My perdiction 153 yards LJ. 200 yards Huard. You QB will have a much better day but with 2 int and 2 sacks. Green will come out hurt like he always does.

AND YES THIS GAME IS A NO BRAINER.

THANKS FOR MOVING MY POST GUYS. I KNOW YOU COULD NOT TAKE THE HEAT!

IF YOU LIKE BAN ME. YOU BETTER BECAUSE YOU IT ONLY GOING TO GET HOTTER
HersheyBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #23
feebleminded

Rep Power: 9068 feebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
After tomorrow you will be eating BBQ CROW. Yes you heard me right. It is going to be a good game but you will understand what it really takes to win a game in the NFL after tomorrow. Not only must you have a Offense which you do have but there will be a number of mistakes created by a much superior Defense. I hear they are handing out crying towels to all Texans fans and offering counseling after the game for those who need it. Still sticking by my predictions Chiefs 13 - Houston 10 So if your a betting man you will take KC and the under. And if you can't take this little bit of heat the day before the game I would advise you not to watch the game. LOL
So basically in your wildest dreams the best you can come up with is a 3 point "beatdown"

awesome stuff
feebleminded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #24
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I knew the heat would get to hot for you all. I will be here all of Sunday making you feel even worse. That is if you can handle the pain. My perdiction 153 yards LJ. 200 yards Huard. You QB will have a much better day but with 2 int and 2 sacks. Green will come out hurt like he always does.

You were moved to Rivalry Talk - Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please. Since your talking smack. This is elementary.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #25
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Amateur trolls belong on the ESPN message board.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #26
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You have no heat. This fits more into our Rivalry Talk forum which is smack talk oriented. We keep it classy around here and only take the gimp out of the box in this forum, so make sure you wear your best Lucha Libre mask and black leather tights.

Nice use of caps, does someone need to be held?
Old 09-08-2007   #27
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

oooh! its the chiefs! ooh god! not damon huard!!!! anyone but him! We are so doomed. Everyone on espn has projected the chiefs for the super bowl...oh wait, nobody has. Your on this board to get attention, but nobody takes you seriously. Not in our house my friend. I hope you enjoy this year of Larry Johnson..it will be his last if herm keeps burying him with carries. Eddie Kennison? Dwayne Bowe? Ha. keep dreaming chiefs fan. Jared Allen...oh wait...lousy cheater is suspended. Kyle Turley was a beast...8 years ago.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2007   #28
HersheyBar
Veteran

Default You Won't Win

Ok I did my days worth the trash talking and can see you all can't take a lot of that before blowing a fuse so I will stop. I want to come back tomorrow and rub it in you're face so I will say good luck and see you tomorrow. Chiefs 13 - Texans 10. You heard it here first. If the Mods want to kick me off that is fine. Will just show how much confidence you have in you're team. I know you could come to my site without worry of being kicked off becasue we are very confident that we are going to win. Good luck anyway. Talk to you tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2007   #29
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: You Won't Win

You made ANOTHER thread about this...and you say you are not troll...who are you convincing? Take it to trash talk section, that is where your previous thread has been moved.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #30
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What made you change your mind? Preseason? You will give up another 30 sacks this season. You OL has not changed that much. You have a QB that is a little better but he will be running for his life throughout the season. Yes you are use to the heat and the losses so this game will be no different for you. Get ready for some BBQ Crow KC STYLE.. LOL
Yeah your right. Our OL hasn't changed that much; while yours is no where near where it use to be. 30 sacks sounds pretty good; around 2 a game.

Anyone else remember that commercial about the guy talking sports out of his arse; link, link2? Found him. He's a KC fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #31
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 33-16
Old 09-08-2007   #32
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
oooh! its the chiefs! ooh god! not damon huard!!!! anyone but him! We are so doomed. Everyone on espn has projected the chiefs for the super bowl...oh wait, nobody has. Your on this board to get attention, but nobody takes you seriously. Not in our house my friend. I hope you enjoy this year of Larry Johnson..it will be his last if herm keeps burying him with carries. Eddie Kennison? Dwayne Bowe? Ha. keep dreaming chiefs fan. Jared Allen...oh wait...lousy cheater is suspended. Kyle Turley was a beast...8 years ago.
Who's ESPN.. I HAVE ESP.. YES WE WILL WIN. If you are looking for help on predicting the SB it is way to early in the season. I will bet you that who ever they are predicting it is not the Texans either. Not only will we beat you in your house we will show you what Texans fans are made of. Once this loss is over for you all I predict a lot of people jumping off band wagon. You have mention a lot of our players. At least you know who we will be beating you with. And after the game you can call us Cheaters also. While we go home with the W.
Old 09-08-2007   #33
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
You made ANOTHER thread about this...and you say you are not troll...who are you convincing? Take it to trash talk section, that is where your previous thread has been moved.
This whole site along with the Texans should be sent to the trash section. You will agree once the game is over
Old 09-08-2007   #34
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Who's ESPN.. I HAVE ESP.. YES WE WILL WIN. If you are looking for help on predicting the SB it is way to early in the season. I will bet you that who ever they are predicting it is not the Texans either. Not only will we beat you in your house we will show you what Texans fans are made of. Once this loss is over for you all I predict a lot of people jumping off band wagon. You have mention a lot of our players. At least you know who we will be beating you with. And after the game you can call us Cheaters also. While we go home with the W.
capital letters don't make you anymore of a man. I could tell you your entire roster and lineup if it would help you.....poor HBO..having to cover the training camp of such a miserable team all summer. I bet you anything you won't come back to this board after you get crushed. You are going to cry, you are going to whine, and im going to make one more post in this thread..it will say "Scoreboard!"

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #35
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
You have no heat. This fits more into our Rivalry Talk forum which is smack talk oriented. We keep it classy around here and only take the gimp out of the box in this forum, so make sure you wear your best Lucha Libre mask and black leather tights.

Nice use of caps, does someone need to be held?
Just seeing how much Texans fans can stand is all. Obviously not much. There was nothing bad being said. I am sorry.. Maybe we should kiss you on the cheek before the game. ROFLMAO.
Old 09-08-2007   #36
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Quote:
This whole site along with the Texans should be sent to the trash section. You will agree once the game is over
Your smack is as weak as your team in the last thrity years. Outside of Priest Holmes, Jan Stenerud and your Ketchup and Mustard colors you really have nothing going for you. Well, except for that fine tasting KC BBQ Crow.
Old 09-08-2007   #37
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Quote:
Just seeing how much Texans fans can stand is all. Obviously not much. There was nothing bad being said. I am sorry.. Maybe we should kiss you on the cheek before the game. ROFLMAO.
We can stand it. And yes you are right, a kiss on our right posterior cheek is what Chef's nation can do.
Old 09-08-2007   #38
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 103549 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

"My Daddy can beat up your Daddy, I think I'll take my ball and go home........."

Weak.

Introducing a new Texans team on Sunday.

Come back and see us Hershey, and not only if you win.
Old 09-08-2007   #39
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
...your Ketchup and Mustard colors you really have nothing going for you...
It's the Hulkamaniac in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #40
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Your smack is as weak as your team in the last thrity years. Outside of Priest Holmes, Jan Stenerud and your Ketchup and Mustard colors you really have nothing going for you. Well, except for that fine tasting KC BBQ Crow.
LOL.... What was your record last year. You will get to taste that crow first hand this year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read