Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-06-2007   #81
fredaustex
Rookie

Default Re: Texans vs Chiefs Austin Watch Party! Sticky Please!

Thanks for putting all this together. I'm new to posting on the board, but have been lurking for a while. I'll be at the game (119N), but will make it to 3rd base next week. Do any of you Austin folks get together and tailgate at Reliant?
fredaustex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #82
TEXANSFAN1
Rookie

TexansFan1 will be there +3

TEXANSFAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #83
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintexanite View Post
I'm not sure I'll be able to make it, I'd like to go. Do they show soccer there???
They show soccer there.
Old 09-06-2007   #84
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Roll call so far-
BigWig
Diehardchris +2
axeman40
rickyb
rockabilly +1
ATXan
Specnatz
Texansfan1 +3
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #85
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans vs Chiefs Austin Watch Party! Sticky Please!

Tom, I am really happy to see you back up and running again, and enthused about our beloved Texans!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #86
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Tom, I am really happy to see you back up and running again, and enthused about our beloved Texans!
Dude thanks. I never lost faith, just lost my job, and had to go throught some tough times at home.
I am back and always will be a Texan fan, till I die, especially when I live in ATX and have to deal with the crackwagon and the flaming meatballs on tv.
I look forward to seeing all my old Blue Crew friends again soon!

Now lets bump this roll call up y'all!
Old 09-06-2007   #87
austintexanite
All Pro

i'll be there on the 16th for sure.
austintexanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-06-2007   #88
Madman_90
waterboy

I will be there.

Madman_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #89
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Roll call so far-
BigWig
Diehardchris +2
axeman40
rickyb
rockabilly +1
ATXan
Specnatz
Texansfan1 +3
madman90
Old 09-06-2007   #90
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Count me in with my son (7yr old Texan fan) and a buddy of mine makes 3.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #91
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Watch Parties Thread

Rick + Rick's Wife + The Boy + A Friend

BigWig --- when you have the count by 12pm, send me an email to my address (you have it).

I will then contact the Event Manager at 3B to give a count.

Rick(yb)
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #92
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Count me in with my son (7yr old Texan fan) and a buddy of mine makes 3.
RickyB + 2.5

Wig, you can either email me tomorrow at 12 noon, or I'll just get the count at that time.

Any and all are welcome at any time. I just use the count at 12pm Friday and communicate that to Third Base so they can prepare.

Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #93
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I suppose we should also assume that several lurkers will show up without RSVPing.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #94
H-Town Balla#90
Rookie

put me down.....

also have been telling people at houstonprofootball.com, some of them may show too...
H-Town Balla#90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #95
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

I'll be there!
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #96
lnewcomer
noob

I'll be there.

Created a Facebook group for anyone that's a member.
KEYE 42 Sucks
lnewcomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #97
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatTabbyMama View Post
I'll be there!
It will be good to see you again, its been a few years.
Old 09-07-2007   #98
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Default Re: Austin Watch Parties Thread

Mods, I would like this thread retired soon or renamed so we dont have too many people confusing it with " The Official game thread" if possible. Let me know what y'all think.
Rickyb I will look for your email, but not always doable at work, so thats why I setup the "game thread" for you to pull head count from there.
Old 09-07-2007   #99
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Add The Texanator + 1-2 to that list Tom
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #100
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Done dude, check the first page.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read