Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-16-2007   #21
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Watch Parties Thread

I agree with Rickyb not ot make a "reservation" , lest wait untill the season starts for that.
Count me as tentative for now.
Rest assured I will activate "the list" before game one!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #22
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm definitely in!
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #23
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'm definitely in!
Cool man see ya there.
Old 08-16-2007   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Cool man see ya there.
I'll be the guy with the red Texans hat. I'll also be bringing my girlfriend. We're Deaf so all you gotta do is look for some people flailing their arms and hands all over the place. Can't miss us!
Old 08-16-2007   #25
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I will try and get there early enough to get a table since we not doing a reservation or anything. I will be wearing my Texans blue polo and blue cap. I will try and get there by 2:30

I ment to ask do you read lips?
Old 08-16-2007   #26
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Well I will try and get there early enough to get a table since we not doing a reservation or anything. I will be wearing my Texans blue polo and blue cap. I will try and get there by 2:30

I ment to ask do you read lips?
I can speak as well as lip read very well. Not perfectly though. I have a Deaf accent when I use my voice but it's clear enough. As long as you don't have a mustache, we'll be all right. If you do, don't worry. We can still give high fives and clink our glasses!! It's all about the game!

PM coming your way with a better explaination so I don't inadverently hijack this thread...
Old 08-17-2007   #27
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be there between 2:30 - 3:00.

I will be the tall skinny kid with glasses. I will have a #37 Liberty Blue Texans Uni.
Old 08-17-2007   #28
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

It's AWESOME that you guys/gals are coming out in Texans garb to represent! Have a good time.

Later,
Rick B
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007   #29
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2678 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be coming out. My wife may come too. I'm mostly excited that we're actually going to have a place to watch the games where more than just one or two of us converge. I know we talked about 3rd Base a while back. Lets make it ours! My wife is a Packer fan and we go to Billy's from time to time and I gotta tell you, that's the way it should be watching a road game! packed! no pun intended!

See Yall there.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007   #30
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

This is looking good y'all, and I will try and be there, I have gotten emails and pm's for "the list" and "YES" it does exist and will be used upon the regular season starting, just ask axeman or Kaiser Toro, its real!
Hope to see y'all there.
Old 08-18-2007   #31
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Eh. I have to cancel. My parents will be coming into Austin from Houston in preparation of Hurricane Dean. This means it's time to do some spring cleaning and bringing out the tacky gifts of the Christmas past up for display.

Sorry folks. I'll have the game tuned in though.
Old 08-18-2007   #32
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Dude that is so wrong tell your parents you got more important things than them. J/K

It is all good hope to see ya during the reg season. Looking forward to meeting you and your girl.
Old 08-19-2007   #33
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

So how was the watch party?
I'm sure the beer was cold...
Rick
Old 08-19-2007   #34
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

I second that!
How was it?
How many showed?
Did y'all like the game?
What was cool about the place?
Old 08-19-2007   #35
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Myself and three friends

Specnatz

Barrett and wife.

Terrific sports bar, good location (Hartland Plaza - 6th/Mopac), friendly service, easy parking, good food, plenty of TV's, unfortunately kid friendly for my truck driver's mouth and the Texans won, good times.
Old 08-19-2007   #36
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Agreed with everything Kaiser said.

including my truck driver's mouth.
Old 08-19-2007   #37
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad to hear that 3rd Base is looking good for us Centex fans. I hope to make it down there for some of our road games this fall.
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #38
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

This is great to hear. I'll definitely come out for watch parties - especially when KEYE inevitably pulls the plug in favor of VY. Kudos to those who got th ball rolling!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #39
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Just so ya'll know the way it works is, I will be sending an email out on tuesday or wed before the game. It will serve as notification and then we can use the subsequent thread also along with a sticky and for roll call, so my email doesnt get full of replies.
Old 08-21-2007   #40
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Just so ya'll know the way it works is, I will be sending an email out on tuesday or wed before the game. It will serve as notification and then we can use the subsequent thread also along with a sticky and for roll call, so my email doesnt get full of replies.
And we need your best guess if you will attend by 12 noon on Friday. I will then send an estimate of attendance to the management at Third Base.

All the best,
Rick

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read