Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-11-2007   #181
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Austin Watch Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
NITRO and everyone -- the closed-captioning is set, no sweat.

Rick
Yes sir!
Old 09-11-2007   #182
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
That sounds like Texanaitor?
Yes that was the one and only Texanator, or Kevin!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #183
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah Chris, that was me / Kevin. I got tired of the " We don't have room, you'll have to wait for a table" so I just grabbed a few tables and chairs and took them to the back room and we all enjoyed the Arse Whoopin we put on the Chefs. I was glad to see the turn out and let's go have fun again.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #184
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Ah, good to know! Kevin, I'll see you out there Sunday and we'll raise hell all over again!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #185
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

So I was very disapointed that the Texans won't be shown on sundays and a friend refered me to this site. I am happy to see fellow Texan fans getting together. Will you guys be at 3rd base this sunday, sorry I didnt go back any pages so im just making sure. Also do they have wi-fi there?
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #186
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
So I was very disapointed that the Texans won't be shown on sundays and a friend refered me to this site. I am happy to see fellow Texan fans getting together. Will you guys be at 3rd base this sunday, sorry I didnt go back any pages so im just making sure. Also do they have wi-fi there?
Yes and Yes, not sure on if the wifi is free or if it is like McDonalds and they charge a small fee.
Old 09-11-2007   #187
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Yes and Yes, not sure on if the wifi is free or if it is like McDonalds and they charge a small fee.

ok ill be there this sunday, ill be wearing the old draft hat (and going to be looking for a battle red tshirt this week to wear), I think it was from our first year. Is the food decent there and how is parking?
Sponsored links
Old 09-11-2007   #188
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Tons of free garage parking. See you there!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #189
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanator View Post
Yeah Chris, that was me / Kevin. I got tired of the " We don't have room, you'll have to wait for a table" so I just grabbed a few tables and chairs and took them to the back room and we all enjoyed the Arse Whoopin we put on the Chefs. I was glad to see the turn out and let's go have fun again.
Yeah, thanks to Kevin for getting us in into the room, and the tequila wasn't bad either.
Old 09-12-2007   #190
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Tee Hee..................Tequila and the Texans winning.................what could better?????

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #191
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanator View Post
Tee Hee..................Tequila and the Texans winning.................what could better?????

Stippers?

Please ladies I am only kidding do not hit me.
Old 09-12-2007   #192
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

ok so in order to get ready for this sunday I was trying to go get a Texans shirt at Academy and WOW was it sorry. Anyone know where I can get a decent one. I guess I can try the mall but was trying to avoid that.
Old 09-12-2007   #193
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok...I just invited the Sports Directors from Austin affiliates of Fox, NBC, and ABC and Channel 8 to the watch party.

The Austin Chapter of the Houston Texans Fan Club would like to invite you to the game this Sunday at 3rd Base http://www.thirdbaseaustin.com/. We are extending an invitation to you and your staff to meet the heart of the Texan fan base here in the Austin area.

As you know, the Houston Texans are not being broadcast locally by one of your competing stations as they would rather broadcast the Tennessee Titans. To them Neilson ratings are 100% responsible for their programming schedule, despite our close proximity to the team located in the same state 150 miles down the road. I can appreciate the fact that your marketing department uses these rating to drive advertising dollars as well, and those dollars make a successful business. However, overlooking the local team is ridiculous. I wonder how the local advertisers would feel to have their products put to the side in favor of a national product? I guess they will find out soon enough as we let them know how displease we are with the station they choose to spend their advertising dollar. That other station has said that they were the “Home of the Texans”, lie. They stated that they would broadcast the first game of the season and go from there, but I guess we all know how that turn into another lie. Then they claim that the Texans will get even time, but that is only because they are “forced” to show the games in weeks 3, 4 and 5 because the Titans play on Monday night in week 3, are off in week 4 and will be on the NFC broadcast for week 5. They are doing no one any favors, only filling the gap left open by the Titans with the Texans feed. We don’t accept the fact that the Texans are gap fillers. The team has changed. We have removed the one thing that has kept the team from progressing and replaced it with a real quarterback. In addition, our offense and defense has a year under its coaching crew and is playing with pride, respect and following it up with results.

3rd Base opens at 11am and the Texan fans will be pouring through the doors shortly thereafter. Come on by, even if it’s just for a short time and meet the people behind the story, but you better come early if you want a seat!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #194
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Ok...I just invited the Sports Directors from Austin affiliates of Fox, NBC, and ABC and Channel 8 to the watch party.

The Austin Chapter of the Houston Texans Fan Club would like to invite you to the game this Sunday at 3rd Base http://www.thirdbaseaustin.com/. We are extending an invitation to you and your staff to meet the heart of the Texan fan base here in the Austin area.

As you know, the Houston Texans are not being broadcast locally by one of your competing stations as they would rather broadcast the Tennessee Titans. To them Neilson ratings are 100% responsible for their programming schedule, despite our close proximity to the team located in the same state 150 miles down the road. I can appreciate the fact that your marketing department uses these rating to drive advertising dollars as well, and those dollars make a successful business. However, overlooking the local team is ridiculous. I wonder how the local advertisers would feel to have their products put to the side in favor of a national product? I guess they will find out soon enough as we let them know how displease we are with the station they choose to spend their advertising dollar. That other station has said that they were the “Home of the Texans”, lie. They stated that they would broadcast the first game of the season and go from there, but I guess we all know how that turn into another lie. Then they claim that the Texans will get even time, but that is only because they are “forced” to show the games in weeks 3, 4 and 5 because the Titans play on Monday night in week 3, are off in week 4 and will be on the NFC broadcast for week 5. They are doing no one any favors, only filling the gap left open by the Titans with the Texans feed. We don’t accept the fact that the Texans are gap fillers. The team has changed. We have removed the one thing that has kept the team from progressing and replaced it with a real quarterback. In addition, our offense and defense has a year under its coaching crew and is playing with pride, respect and following it up with results.

3rd Base opens at 11am and the Texan fans will be pouring through the doors shortly thereafter. Come on by, even if it’s just for a short time and meet the people behind the story, but you better come early if you want a seat!

Any responses?
Old 09-12-2007   #195
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
ok so in order to get ready for this sunday I was trying to go get a Texans shirt at Academy and WOW was it sorry. Anyone know where I can get a decent one. I guess I can try the mall but was trying to avoid that.
The Reebok store at the outlet mall has a bunch of Texans clothing.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #196
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
The Reebok store at the outlet mall has a bunch of Texans clothing.
Becuase I don't go shopping, I go buying...are you talking about Round Rock or San Marcos?
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #197
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Becuase I don't go shopping, I go buying...are you talking about Round Rock or San Marcos?
Round Rock.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read