Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-11-2007   #1
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41343 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin Watch Parties Thread

SATURDAY, AUGUST 18

Houston at Arizona

4:00 PM ET - 3:00 PM CT - 2:00 PM MT
Houston TV: KTRK 13 (ABC); KEYE 42 (CBS - Austin); KYTX DT (MY - Tyler); KCIT 14 (FOX - Amarillo)
Arizona TV: KNXV 15 (ABC); KWBQ 19 (CW - Albuquerque); FSN Arizona
National TV: NFL Network (blackout in Houston and Phoenix)

Is there any intrest in a preseason watch party?I am thinking next week would be the game for it. The SA fans can drive up for the party. If we get enough people by Wed let's plan to take over Thrid Base next Sat.
Old 08-12-2007   #2
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41343 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin preseason watch party?

Hello Mcfly anyone want to do this? Hello San Antonio fans get off your arses ,get in your cars and dive up !
Old 08-12-2007   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe that the guys have agreed on Third Base as our watch party site for this season. Alas, they have not agreed on a date as to when to begin doing this. Check out the 'Austin Residents' thread.

This week is just as a good time as any since the game is in Arizona.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #4
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like to get together for the Arizona game.
Old 08-12-2007   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Heck count me in.
Old 08-12-2007   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Where? Third Base?
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Where? Third Base?
That is plan stan.
Sponsored links
Old 08-12-2007   #8
axman40
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Where? Third Base?
512.476.BASE

1717 West 6th Street
Building 2, Suite 210R
Austin, TX 78703
http://www.thirdbaseaustin.com/

See that's all I wanted yes, no or maybe!
Old 08-13-2007   #9
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
512.476.BASE

1717 West 6th Street
Building 2, Suite 210R
Austin, TX 78703
http://www.thirdbaseaustin.com/

See that's all I wanted yes, no or maybe!
Folks, I need a head count. Get me a head count NO LATER THAN THURSDAY 5pm, and I will give a heads-up to the GM and EM at Third Base, with whom I have been in prior contact. They will reserve seating for us. Otherwise, fend for ourselves.

I will not be able to attend. (I was right -- honey do's call.) I will most definitely see you out there another weekend!!

Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #10
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Rick. I am in. I do not see any issues as Soccer games will be over by the time our games start and baseball is a dead sport that is difficult and expensive to watch at a bar.
Old 08-13-2007   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I would definitely like to show however I am not trying to really get amped for a preseason game that I can watch at home also, sorry guys, I will wait for the regular season, y'all have fun.
I am working with some here on the boards, including you Axeman, to get our group ready for the regular season and really show 3rd base what we can do as the Austin-Houston Texans fan contingent. I will also start a nerw thread as alaways before each game and follow with "the list" via email to remind all you guys and gals.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #12
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Can we get this a "sticky" and name changed to Austin Watch party that way it is here for the entire season??
Old 08-14-2007   #13
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Default Re: Austin Watch Parties Thread

done
Old 08-14-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Thanks Kaiser much appreciated.
Old 08-14-2007   #15
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

So, so far the list for Saturday is:
Axman
KT
Spec

anyone else?

sorry i can't make it, guys. i'm gonna be keepin' it re-al on the toddler b-day party tip. we gonna be killin' it on the castle bouncey gym thingey. me and the boy gotta represent , rollin' wit da res' of the pampers set. true dat.
Old 08-16-2007   #16
Specnatz
Site Contributor

I hope we have more show up, looking forward to it.
Old 08-16-2007   #17
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

I think if it is just 3-5 people, there is no real need for me to call to make a reservation at 3B. In fact, in that case I would rather not, as I want to avoid underwhelming them.

I am certain that 3B can host such a small group, no problem.

Let me know if I've missed anyone by EOB today.
Old 08-16-2007   #18
treygar
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 treygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballottreygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

eh, maybe one day the SA and Austin contingent can get together, but once you get past Stassney it seems the traffic just gets horrible in Austin...our BWW location in NE SA would be better just due to access off a main interstate.

hope you guys have fun though and the 3-5 of us that show up in SA will as well perhaps we can compare notes after this weeks game.
Old 08-16-2007   #19
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't say for sure if I'll make it. I've got family in town.

If my apartment gets too small, then I'll show up.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #20
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be at my sister's house near Lake Houston, but if that falls through I'll be there in the 'fend for yourself' crowd. If I don't make it this time I'd love to in the future, great idea!
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read