Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-05-2007   #1
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Over on the Chiefs board

http://forums.wildbillschiefs.com/in...pic=12179&st=0

over at the Rival Site of the week there is some Texans fan making us look bad. He doesn't have many points and seems to not be very educated when it comes to the NFL. He used the preseason stats as if they were regular season stats...

This is what a chiefs fan had to say:
Quote:
Hey der ya'll.

I be a Texan too...but I ain't a Texans fan yer no.

As a madder of fact, I dunt know how to spell either. Get der a win Texans!

Pffftt..

Learn how to spell!

Gah.

Your not a true Texan unless you hate the Houston Texans and the Dallas Cowgirls.
Maybe someone could travel over there and set some things straight??
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #2
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Over on the Chiefs board

Yeah, there's several of us posting there.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #3
Padrino
chiefs fan

i would say thats a chiefs fan making fun of you... but he's got too many posts. maybe he changed his handle? "fav player larry johnson"? right

how do you go about choosing the rival site of the week? chiefsplanet is much bigger and they're used to silly trolls. you should stop in for some good debate
Padrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #4
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post

over at the Rival Site of the week there is some Texans fan making us look bad. He doesn't have many points and seems to not be very educated when it comes to the NFL. He used the preseason stats as if they were regular season stats...

This one looks familiar.......

Quote:
look why we will win

chifs look at yall 0 -4 at pre season

your stats are averaged is.....

pts yds pass yds rush yds

8.0 224.2 136.0 88.2

32nd in nfl 31 in nfl 30th in nfl 24th in nfl

dont beleve me go here

http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=KC

now look here texans stats

where 2-4 in preseason

pts yds pass yds rush yds

26.0 306.0 184.8 121.2

1st in nfl 14th in nfl 22nd in nfl 11th in nfl

dont beleeve me go here

http://www.nfl.com/teams/houstontexans/profile?team=HOU

ps

yall stink
Please,if you go to another teams message board please spell check and get your numbers straight
Quote:
where 2-4 in pre-season.
WTF?

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #5
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

C'mon guys dont make an ass out yourself....
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I went over there and had a couple of good conversations with some pretty well informed - AND respectful fans.

In fact, the last time we played the Chiefs, a couple of their fans came by our tailgate and were awesome people. We talked the normal smack to each other sure - but it was all in good fun.
Old 09-05-2007   #7
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

i mean to quote this "Hey der ya'll.

Pffftt..

Learn how to spell!

Gah.

Your not a true Texan unless you hate the Houston Texans and the Dallas Cowgirls."

and no it wasnt me with the preseason and season stats stuff

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess

Last edited by JohnsonFan; 09-05-2007 at 06:52 PM.
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-05-2007   #8
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
i know come on some of u said i was rude dang, thats really disrespectful
Was that your post they are talking about? If so, I'm not surprised they made fun of you, seriously. Not trying to be mean, but I went over there and read those posts yesterday. Whoever goes over there should portray our state & team in a good light. Learn how to spell, whoever it was. Reread your post and make sure it makes complete sense to you, as well as to someone who isn't your alternate personality living in your head. Just a little FYI.
Old 09-05-2007   #9
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Was that your post they are talking about? If so, I'm not surprised they made fun of you, seriously. Not trying to be mean, but I went over there and read those posts yesterday. Whoever goes over there should portray our state & team in a good light. Learn how to spell, whoever it was. Reread your post and make sure it makes complete sense to you, as well as to someone who isn't your alternate personality living in your head. Just a little FYI.
lol dude i quoted the wrong thing i was trying to quote what he was quoting and saying how rude it was no i never said the sutff about preseason stats that was schaub i think, it wasnt me lol

Old 09-05-2007   #10
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
lol dude i quoted the wrong thing i was trying to quote what he was quoting and saying how rude it was no i never said the sutff about preseason stats that was schaub i think, it wasnt me lol
I'm going to have to take your word for it, but the post you just typed is in the same form of sentence phrasing and wording. You have got to work on that if you want people to take you seriously. I know you are passionate about this team and I think it's great, but sports are not everything and you need to spend some time practing english composition. Punctuaton exists for a reason, know when to use it. It will make your thoughts flow more freely and add the pause at the appropriate time to create the right amount of anticipation and meaning. I'm not ragging on you man, just trying to help you out. It's tough to read your posts sometimes.
Old 09-05-2007   #11
JohnsonFan
All Pro

what ever man

Old 09-05-2007   #12
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
what ever man
Don't get defensive. Seriously, I'm not trying to give you a hard time or embarass you at all. Just trying to make your posts more pleasing to the eye and brain. If you want people to read them, put them in a form where it is easy for them to do. Nobody wants to break out their code breaking kits to decipher the clues and come up with some sort of hypothesis of what you were getting to. Help me help you..........
Old 09-05-2007   #13
JohnsonFan
All Pro

alright man i will try

Old 09-05-2007   #14
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Section: 521
Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post

Who ever that is please stop; it is embarrassing.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #15
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Who ever that is please stop; it is embarrassing.
That had to have been that MattSchaub#8 character. That post on the Chiefs board is basically the same thing he posted yesterday on Yahoo when he started a thread called "Bigist come pack team is Texans."
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #16
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 12 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Quote:
Hey der ya'll.

Pffftt..

Learn how to spell!

Gah.

Your not a true Texan unless you hate the Houston Texans and the Dallas Cowgirls.

Why the hell is VY posting on a KC message board?
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #17
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanRevolution View Post
Why the hell is VY posting on a KC message board?
Rep for you, Tex Tex Revolution! Funny.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #18
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4378 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

The only thing the Chiefs have going for them are October Gonzalez and Kelly Croyle!!!
Old 09-05-2007   #19
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15056 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
That had to have been that MattSchaub#8 character. That post on the Chiefs board is basically the same thing he posted yesterday on Yahoo when he started a thread called "Bigist come pack team is Texans."
That cracks me up everytime I see it
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #20
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 12 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
Sad...

Mods, is it possible to ban someone for outright ignorance?
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read