Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-29-2007   #1
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27501 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default KENS Showing Texans

Ok, surprise, but from what I can determine looking at various TV guides on the web, KENS-TV (Channel 5) in San Antonio will be showing the opening game of the Texans vs. Chiefs. I've already sent them email thanking them for their decision, as I'll try to take the Elle approach and attract them with sweetness (As much as I prefer the big stick method). I will continue to keep an eye on this, and do my best to stay on top of this situation with proactive emails, etc. It is up to us to make sure they know they have an audience for these games.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KENS Showing Texans

That's definitely a positive sign First Texan!! I'm happy for all you SA fans who can't make it down here for the game. Keep the positive vibes going!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #3
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

FTF that's great news!!!!! If you wouldn't mind giving me some email address to KENS, I wouldn't mind sending some thank you messages as well. I'm unsure as to whom to thank.
Old 08-30-2007   #4
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Ok, surprise, but from what I can determine looking at various TV guides on the web, KENS-TV (Channel 5) in San Antonio will be showing the opening game of the Texans vs. Chiefs. I've already sent them email thanking them for their decision, as I'll try to take the Elle approach and attract them with sweetness (As much as I prefer the big stick method). I will continue to keep an eye on this, and do my best to stay on top of this situation with proactive emails, etc. It is up to us to make sure they know they have an audience for these games.
You should tell KENS to contact KEYE in Austin and tell them to do the same thing. Lucky mugs!
Old 08-30-2007   #5
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27501 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
FTF that's great news!!!!! If you wouldn't mind giving me some email address to KENS, I wouldn't mind sending some thank you messages as well. I'm unsure as to whom to thank.
jreinagel@kens5.com
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #6
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer

Well I am really happy that KENS is showing the game here in SA...lets just hope that they dont abandon ship like they have in the past couple of years. I will also email KENS and thank them for showing the Texans game (even though it's what they should be doing in the first place).
Old 09-04-2007   #7
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Thanks, got the email sent out today.
Old 09-04-2007   #8
bayshorebevo
Veteran

Congrats SA
bayshorebevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #9
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by UvaldeTexan View Post
Well I am really happy that KENS is showing the game here in SA...lets just hope that they dont abandon ship like they have in the past couple of years. I will also email KENS and thank them for showing the Texans game (even though it's what they should be doing in the first place).
They won't have to abandon ship, because the Texans will win a lot more this year!
Old 09-05-2007   #10
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
They won't have to abandon ship, because the Texans will win a lot more this year!
Hell yeah. That's what I told Joe Reinagel. I said for him not to sleep on them this year because they're not hoping to win, they're expecting it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read