Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-04-2007   #1
Aik
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82 Aik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sports highlights!

Just wondering where I'd be able to find highlights of the Texans post games.

I'm up in Victoria BC and am a Texan fan. So the downside is I get a few "local" Seattle stations giving me Seahawks games, but I can only ever catch 1-2 Texans games.

I've only been cheering the team on for half of the last season, but want to be more on top of things this year.

This coming Sunday, where would I catch 5-10mins review of the game? Video is preferred. I can obviously read the black and white anywhere. Anybody have any suggestions? Youtube posters, myspace etc.. I just could never find it last year.

(of course that could be b/c there wasn't too much to highlight?? But high hopes for this year, right!)
Aik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Sports highlights!

www.nfl.com
Old 09-04-2007   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

www.houstontexans.com
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #4
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabbageFerguson View Post
I would happen to agree. NFL.com has become a very good source of video. I think you will be pleased with the highlights.
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #5
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
I would happen to agree. NFL.com has become a very good source of video. I think you will be pleased with the highlights.
yup. they've made some great improvements to their website.
Old 09-04-2007   #6
MissouriTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 MissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVP

Thanks for this thread. Living up in Missouri, from a glance at the schedule the only game I'll be seeing is the Chiefs game, which, seeing as I don't even have cable, I'll be getting to watch with some friends that are Chiefs fans, which may get ugly fast.
MissouriTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #7
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

My best guess would be on ABC13.com. They have a show that comes on Sunday nights at 10:30 called "Houston Texans Inside The Game". They do a rundown of the highlights from both teams, do breakdowns of plays, give opinionated comments, etc. Check the news website (abc13.com) for some sort of link. I would imagine they would have somthing on there to meet your needs. If that doesn't work, let me know.
Old 09-04-2007   #8
MissouriTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 MissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
My best guess would be on ABC13.com. They have a show that comes on Sunday nights at 10:30 called "Houston Texans Inside The Game". They do a rundown of the highlights from both teams, do breakdowns of plays, give opinionated comments, etc. Check the news website (abc13.com) for some sort of link. I would imagine they would have somthing on there to meet your needs. If that doesn't work, let me know.
Wouldn't that be a local program?
Old 09-04-2007   #9
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/index?se...ans&id=3428805
Old 09-04-2007   #10
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissouriTexan View Post
Yep, but he doesn't live around here, so he doesn't get our local sports coverage. Atleast that's the way I took his post.
Old 09-04-2007   #11
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissouriTexan View Post

Yes, but you can access the web page from any computer and maybe find a video of the show or the game highlight.
Old 09-04-2007   #12
Aik
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82 Aik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respectedAik is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
that's exactly what i'm looking for. and a local radio station too that broadcasts on the internet. i work most sundays and could have that playing in the background. what is a local radio station that would carry the games?
Old 09-04-2007   #13
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikmanLvR2005 View Post
that's exactly what i'm looking for. and a local radio station too that broadcasts on the internet. i work most sundays and could have that playing in the background. what is a local radio station that would carry the games?
100.3 KILT broadcasts the games on Sundays.
Old 09-04-2007   #14
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikmanLvR2005 View Post
www.sportsradio610.com
it's free, but you'll have to register.
Old 09-04-2007   #15
MissouriTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Yep, but he doesn't live around here, so he doesn't get our local sports coverage. Atleast that's the way I took his post.
Oh, misread. You're saying one could access an episode somehow via the website?
Old 09-04-2007   #16
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Do they broadcast the games online too?
Old 09-04-2007   #17
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabbageFerguson View Post
www.sportsradio610.com
it's free, but you'll have to register.

That will be something I need to look into since I can't depend on College Station channels to bring me the Texans. I may need a quick replacement.

Is it hard to register?
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #18
Aik
Site Contributor

thanks for all the help to everybody.

looking forward to this weekend!
Old 09-04-2007   #19
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:

That will be something I need to look into since I can't depend on College Station channels to bring me the Texans. I may need a quick replacement.

Is it hard to register?
Not hard to register, they have good Texans coverage. I just didn't think they actually carried the game coverage, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I know 100.3 carries it live. 610 has great post game coverage though, good interviews and fan comments/questions.
Old 09-04-2007   #20
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:

Is it hard to register?
IIRC, they just need an email address

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read