Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-05-2007   #61
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh Wow! Dunta Robinson Robbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
There was still a construction entrance into Royal Oaks too. Stevie and Cat better be on the look-out...
There are so many gates within the gated community that it would certainly take an ambitious robber to get through all the checkpoints. If I recall correctly, there are only about five or so houses (all completed) behind the gate leading to Cat's house.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #62
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
^^You think they care? They really just want a story...especially the KPRC wierdos.
Yep, ITA. They're like wrecker drivers after an accident.
Except for KPRC's Elizabeth Scarborough, she can feign sincerity with me any day of the week.
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #63
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats what I like about living in West University Place.. something goes down a 911 call gets the Police there in under 3 minutes...
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #64
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Suspect caught in home invasion at D-Rob's house

Chron.com

Quote:
A 27-year-old Houston man has been arrested in connection with the home invasion robbery of Houston Texans cornerback Dunta Robinson last week, Fort Bend authorities said.

Terrance Johnson was en route to a Fort Bend County jail late Friday on a warrant for aggravated robbery after Robinson identified him in a lineup at the downtown Houston jail, said Terriann Carlson, a spokeswoman for the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.

"Apparently he was picked up on an unrelated incident (in Houston) and he had Dunta Robinson's watch," Carlson said. "That was one of the items taken during the home invasion."

Doh...what a dumass.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #65
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
There are so many gates within the gated community that it would certainly take an ambitious robber to get through all the checkpoints. If I recall correctly, there are only about five or so houses (all completed) behind the gate leading to Cat's house.
Whose Cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaid Time View Post
Thats what I like about living in West University Place.. something goes down a 911 call gets the Police there in under 3 minutes...
West University Place is also richy rich, so they get good coverage.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #66
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Terrance Johnson, 27, is shown in a photo released by the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office. He was arrested in connection with the home invasion robbery of Houston Texans cornerback Dunta Robinson last week, officials said.
Chronicle

He will be in the facemask of the Chiefs tomorrow.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #67
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Whose Cat?

West University Place is also richy rich, so they get good coverage.
I was referring to Cuttino Mobley

Indeed West U is upscale, but with todays crime figures, no amount of security is 100 percent. Even within three minutes, someone could strike, as with the railcar rapist murderer.
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2007   #68
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Check out this guy's background (The Chron). Notice how he has some sort of ties with a lot of cities we play this year:

"Terrance Johnson was born in Kansas City. At the age of 9, his parents divorced and he moved to Charlotte, North Carolina with an aunt. By the age of 12, his dad was doing good for himself and asked little Terrance to move to Indianapolis with him. At 16, his dad took him to Miami and then Jacksonville, where Terrance said he truly felt at home, (because Disney was near by). He spent every single summer until the age of 18 in Atlanta, with his mother who had summer custody. At 17, he met his sweetheart online. She first lived in Memphis, then Nashville, Tennessee. Later, she moved to San Diego, and at 19, he stole a car to go see her. They fell in love and moved to Oakland. Since not all good things last, they split up. He moved to Cleveland with an uncle while she returned to Tennessee. He stayed in Cleveland for several months, before returning to Jacksonville where he always said he felt at home. He got in trouble with the law there and fled to Tampa Bay. Things didnt work out financially and he went to look for his mom in Atlanta, when he finds out she moved to New Orleans. He officially moves to New Orleans for good until Katrina happened, then came to Houston. He robbed Dunta Robinson in need of money to return to Indianapolis."
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #69
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

***WARNING - THREAD RIVIVAL******

Just in case you were wondering what ever happened....
Quote:
A man who pleaded guilty to holding Texans cornerback Dunta Robinson at gunpoint during a 2007 robbery at his Missouri City home has been sentenced to 25 years in prison, prosecutors said Friday.

Roderick Darnell Johnson pleaded guilty Feb. 9 to aggravated robbery, the Fort Bend County District Attorney's office said.

Roderick Johnson and his cousin, Terrence Johnson, entered Robinson's home in suburban Houston on Sept. 1, 2007. While one of the robbers searched the house, the other tied and held Robinson at gunpoint.
Chronic
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #70
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm glad they nailed these scumbags.
Old 02-12-2010   #71
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

They need to lock up people like that for life!!!!!!!

My parents are in there 70's and they got robbed at gun point at my fathers liquor store last week it turned into a shoot out. My parents were not hurt but it really pisses me off I hope the police find the criminals.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #72
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

25 years? And Dunta's still walking around? Chee... He only stole ten million this year.
Old 02-12-2010   #73
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice to see justice prevail. I reckon Dunta's happy too after having gone through such an ordeal.
Old 02-12-2010   #74
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 85232 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

This is why so many people, especially in the Houston area, carry handguns. You don't even need a CHL to carry in your vehicle now. It just has to remain concealed in your vehicle. I keep mine between my seat and the middle seat, with a rag over it. If I were to be car jacked, when I reach over to undo my seat belt, my .40cal Glock is coming back up. When I walk to and from my truck, my gun is in hand. Too many people are robbed in their own driveways. Odds are they are going to shoot you anyway, you may as well put up a fight. It's sad it has to be that way, but it's the world we live in.
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #75
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
This is why so many people, especially in the Houston area, carry handguns. You don't even need a CHL to carry in your vehicle now. It just has to remain concealed in your vehicle. I keep mine between my seat and the middle seat, with a rag over it. If I were to be car jacked, when I reach over to undo my seat belt, my .40cal Glock is coming back up. When I walk to and from my truck, my gun is in hand. Too many people are robbed in their own driveways. Odds are they are going to shoot you anyway, you may as well put up a fight. It's sad it has to be that way, but it's the world we live in.
Yea your right! I cary Px4 storm 9mm and I do the same!
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #76
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post

Chronic
WTF 25 years...seriously for robbing...Folks charged with manslaugther get less time than that....wow....

Yankee, is this a common sentence for robbery?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010   #77
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post

Chronic
Great! Thank goodness that I have never had such an experience as an armed robbery, but know the feeling of a burglary with someone invading my space and having their personal shopping spree at my expense. It's good to know that at least he will not have the opportunity to put someone else through that ordeal for a good number of years.
Old 02-13-2010   #78
Ben Frank
Rookie

Rep Power: 1431 Ben Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedBen Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
and no one except professional football players get robbed in Houston.
Carl Landry got shot last year!
Ben Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010   #79
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissouriTexan View Post
Anyone know if there's a link to this story anywhere?
Yeah go back about a year ago. It's rattling around in here some where in the archives.

Harsh. Both guys got twenty five years. Which means they won't see a woman under the best circumstances for about twelve and a half ?

A clear and distinct message....don't mess with the Houston major league ball players. I feel kinda of sorry for them going to one of those TDC he77 holes.

This was a real bad idea guys.
Old 02-13-2010   #80
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 118532 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
WTF 25 years...seriously for robbing...Folks charged with manslaugther get less time than that....wow....

Yankee, is this a common sentence for robbery?
Armed robbery, breaking and entering, trespassing, kidnapping, false imprisonment, etc. adds up fast.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read