Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-03-2007   #21
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Oh Wow! Dunta Robinson Robbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Thanks for that one, that one is more clear.

That is a shame, it really is.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #22
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Thank god our little star CB is okay phew!!!
Old 09-03-2007   #23
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

that could have really ended nasty, yea its like 100 differnt miny subdivisions in here, i know wong , robinson and putzier lives in here (carr used to) anyone else?

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #24
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

someone should tell him that the suspects are from kc.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #25
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan

me? are they really?

Old 09-03-2007   #26
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
me? are they really?
thats how rumors get started. no!!! it was a joke, not even a good one.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #27
JohnsonFan
All Pro

lol ok

Sponsored links
Old 09-04-2007   #28
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth View Post
someone should tell him that the suspects are from kc.
LOL.
"Yeah, those Cheifs fans messed you up Dunta!"

Odds are much greater that they're Saints fans.

Last edited by 2BCF; 09-04-2007 at 12:06 AM.
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #29
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow if Jacoby is looking for a house, I hope he doesnt move to Sienna.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #30
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BCarrFree View Post
LOL.
"Yeah, those Cheif fans messed you up Dunta!"

Old 09-04-2007   #31
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Wow if Jacoby is looking for a house, I hope he doesnt move to Sienna.
sienna is really nice man, we actually have the lowest crime rate in texas (or top 2) its really nice you have so much land for so much cheaper then when u live in the city and pay the same price or more and get like no land. Its beautiful, seclusive and there is so much wildlife here, u can go out side at night and actually see all the stars. i mean u hear about robberies and so many killings and such in the city we have one or 2 here its not bad

Old 09-04-2007   #32
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Quote:
sienna is really nice man, we actually have the lowest crime rate in texas (or top 2) its really nice you have so much land for so much cheaper then when u live in the city and pay the same price or more and get like no land. Its beautiful, seclusive and there is so much wildlife here, u can go out side at night and actually see all the stars. i mean u hear about robberies and so many killings and such in the city we have one or 2 here its not bad
I was just joking...I know about Sienna and even looked at a home there. I actually got to meet Carr out there a couple of years ago at an event. Its just like any other master planned community where criminals come in to do their "business." Some of my neighbors recently got kidnapped at the mailboxes in our safe neighborhood too. It's the Houston area man...you cant hide from the scum, they commute just like the rest of us.

I just dont see it as a coincidence....hell anyone can go to tax records and find out where athletes live.
Old 09-04-2007   #33
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BCarrFree View Post
LOL.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #34
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Its those damn Katricians again.

http://media.www.dailytexanonline.co...-2303112.shtml
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #35
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Quote:
that could have really ended nasty, yea its like 100 differnt miny subdivisions in here, i know wong , robinson and putzier lives in here (carr used to) anyone else?
Mathis, Bruener and Rafer Alston all live in Dunta's section.
Old 09-04-2007   #36
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mathis, Bruener and Rafer Alston all live in Dunta's section.
The usual suspect.

Does anybody know Alston's whereabouts, during the time of this robbery?
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #37
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Unbelievable. Good to hear that he's ok, but I'm sure that is completely terrified of his surroundings now.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #38
TexansCM
Rookie

Rep Power: 11 TexansCM was voted MVPTexansCM was voted MVPTexansCM was voted MVP

I live about 5 blocks from Dunta's neighborhood and I have seen the gate open several times. There are still some houses being built in that area so the contractors are always coming in and out. There is a new neighborhood with a guard station coming soon.

I love Sienna and feel very safe, but still lock my doors and turn on the alarm. The thing about Sienna there is only a few ways to get out of the neighborhood and it takes at least 5-6 minutes to get to hwy 6. Not the easiest getaway.
TexansCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #39
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just dont see it as a coincidence....hell anyone can go to tax records and find out where athletes live.
I doubt that it was anything even slightly sophisticated like that.
I suspect these guys had an acquaintance or a friend of a friend who had been to D-Robs house on social occations and knew about a certain
doorway(s) that usually remained unsecured. In other words, kinda an "inside
job".
BTW, you guys that own in D-Robs neighborhood or look there for a potential
purchase - contgrats. Based upon the looks of his place we are now seeing on TV because of this incident, you guys must be loaded !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #40
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Oh Wow! Dunta Robinson Robbed

Quote:
The criminals are just commuting to work.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read