Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-03-2007   #1
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Counting backward, looking forward to season's start

Man, I can't wait till the season gets fully underway, so we as a team can put all these naysayers to rest.

I hope the Texans are reading all these articles...

Counting backward, looking forward to season's start
By Dennis Dillon - SportingNews

The preseason is over (Whoopee! Hallelujah! Good riddance!), and now it's time for games that count. As we head toward Thursday night's killer season opener between the Colts and Saints, here are my NFL power rankings, in reverse order.

Anyone who disagrees -- and I know you're out there; I can hear you huffing and puffing -- is welcome to voice his dissent.

32. Cleveland. Somebody has to be last. I'd like to offer you more encouragement, Browns fans, but you're just going to have to wait for the start of the Brady Quinn era. And it could come real soon...(cont)
Old 09-03-2007   #2
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Counting backward, looking forward to season's start

i'm predicting new orleans finishes under .500 this year. simply because there's a team that has a flash in the pan season all the time, so why not them.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read