Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-10-2007   #61
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Shock - Keye Not Showing Texans In Week 2 Either!!!!!!!!!!

Hey KEYE, how'd that great Tinnbread v. JAX game work out for you??

Your idol was 11/18 for 78 yards or 4.3 avetage with 0 TDS and 1 INT, although he did rush 11 times for 22 yards.
Old 09-10-2007   #62
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
It is funny the cowboy fan who had to put their cent worth into it. All I have to say is they root for a OU boy who used to make the girls his biatch.

Great post Bill, a lot better than my incoherant rant.

Note to self do not post while extremely ticked off.

I posted this, this morning:

Quote:
Texan_Bill wrote:
***baha1960 wrote:
Let's face it. VY is more entertaining than the Texans. Any chance we can drop the Texans for the Titans locally? Maybe we can cart off the Texans to College Station. By the time VY is done, it's the only market the Texans will have. Whoop it up, Ags.***

LMAO Loser!! 11/18 for 78 yards (or 4.3 average per pass) with 0 TD's and 1 INT is SOOOOOO much more entertaining than Schaubs one pass of 77 yards to AJ for a TD..

Carry on..... Continue to sniff VY's jock!!!!!
Not as lucid as normal.... but hell, I haven't sobered up completely!!
Old 09-10-2007   #63
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Question for everyone. I may be heading to Canyon Lake for the weekend. Does KEYE cover the Canyon Lake area? Or would that be San Antonio since its a bit closer? Will San Antonio be televising it?
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #64
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

I live in New Braunfels, we can watch either city with an antenna, but San Antonio is the better picture quality, and you're in luck. So far (knock on wood) KENS 5 is opting to carry the Texans games.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #65
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
I live in New Braunfels, we can watch either city with an antenna, but San Antonio is the better picture quality, and you're in luck. So far (knock on wood) KENS 5 is opting to carry the Texans games.
Totally sweet. I will keep my fingers crossed.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #66
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I just posted this:

Quote:
Texan_Bill Says:

September 10th, 2007 at 9:42 am
Tennessee v. JAX……… *yawns*

Your man love went 11 of 18 for a whopping 78 yards (or an average of 4.3 yards per reception) and 1 pick with a QB rating of 47.9…

Simply stated…… AWESOME!!!
on Austin CBS affiliate to Play Titans game over Texans game
Old 09-10-2007   #67
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I gave up on KEYE last year and continue to remind DirecTV folks in the Austin area that they can get their CBS programming elsewhere.

Good job KEYE alienating the very tiny amount of Houstonians , that reside in Austin, from their team.

Once the Texans start winning in earnest I do plan on watching KEYE to gather a list of their sponsors and intend on writing them of the lack of vision KEYE has and the dulling of whatever value proposition they offered.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read