Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007   #1
HersheyBar
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 HersheyBar has been demoted to the practice squad
Default Chiefs Troll

I like you're site. Excuse the misspellings. I just want to make my perdiction. OF COURSE THE CHIEFS WILL WIN.. 13-10. This will be a game of Will keep my post short. Good luck to you're team and lets just hope no one gets hurt.
Old 09-02-2007   #2
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9
Default Re: Chiefs Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
I like you're site. Excuse the misspellings. I just want to make my perdiction. OF COURSE THE CHIEFS WILL WIN.. 13-10. This will be a game of Will keep my post short. Good luck to you're team and lets just hope no one gets hurt.
Hey, welcome to the site. I hate to say it, for your sake, but the Texans are going to beat the Chiefs. Good luck anyway, and I also hope noone gets hurt.
Old 09-02-2007   #3
HersheyBar
Veteran

What is that suppose to mean? LOL..
Old 09-02-2007   #4
frequentfliertx
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 frequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfrequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

He picked the Chiefs to win and you're welcoming him to the message boards?! WTF
Old 09-02-2007   #5
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

No offense, but we're going to destroy you.

good luck anyways.
Old 09-02-2007   #6
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentfliertx View Post
He picked the Chiefs to win and you're welcoming him to the message boards?! WTF
gee, who else is he going to pick? The opposing team?

It wasn't like he was a jerk and was saying that him team was going to blow us out and that we suck.
Old 09-02-2007   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
same to you, hope y'all bring your "A" game to reliant
Sponsored links
Old 09-02-2007   #8
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
Hey, welcome to the site. I hate to say it, for your sake, but the Texans are going to beat the Chiefs. Good luck anyway, and I also hope noone gets hurt.
I like you're board a lot! So how's that new QB working out for you? Just wondering? It will help that Jared Allen is not there this week but we will have plenty more to offer. What is your prediction? Score wise.
Old 09-02-2007   #9
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentfliertx View Post
of course, we welcome all opposing fans that come here for friendly conversation, and look for good debates from them. We don't accept trolls and name calling. Right now, you fall into the category of the type of poster we are not looking for. If you want to contribute to the debate, then great, but if you want to resort to namecalling, keep it to yourself or go somewhere else.
Old 09-02-2007   #10
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28177 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

34-3 Texans of course
Old 09-02-2007   #11
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
No offense, but we're going to destroy you.

good luck anyways.
Vegas has you at 3 point favorite's that means homefield advanage is all. Does not mean that you will "Destroy us". I will say I am interested in seeing you're new QB. That is a key becasue we might be sending the kitchen sink at him. Your strength will be Offense and our's will be Defense. How about a score. I am saying Chiefs win by a FG.
Old 09-02-2007   #12
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14564 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

i think he's an a-hole too for runnin' his mouth in our house
Old 09-02-2007   #13
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I like you're board a lot! So how's that new QB working out for you? Just wondering? It will help that Jared Allen is not there this week but we will have plenty more to offer. What is your prediction? Score wise.
This is a great board. It is being run by a group of Texans fans, and they are doing a great job.

Schaub is working out great for us, and I think KC's defense is going to run ragged in this game. I think Schaub is going to pick apart the Chiefs D. I see the score being something like 24 - 14 with the Texans winning.
Old 09-02-2007   #14
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
so far Schaub shows good decision making, helps the OL out alot

kinda like the "who came first chicken or the egg" with us it is who was at fault Old #8 or the OL

hard for me to predict score, I don't honestly have a good read on our D-Line yet from what little I got to see in preseason esp with Williams and how Okoye will do in the first game.

they hold the key to our win, stop LJ ... he is a slow starter and with the holdout, I am not sure.. we stop LJ I predict we win 17-7 or 17-7, if we can't stop him chiefs we still win 17-14 :homer
Old 09-02-2007   #15
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
same to you, hope y'all bring your "A" game to reliant
We will have to bring our A game that is a given. Ball control and a good dose of D. LJ has fresh legs and we now have the right QB in there. OH NO HE IS NOT A QB that will eat you up, but is someone who is experienced enough to not make rookie mistakes is all I am saying. I am interested in seeing what the Chiefs try to pull out of their hat to be honest. No one has seen anything that the Chiefs have tried to do this year INCLUDING THE CHIEFS! But I do think we will have to play our a$$ off to beat you all. We are not a good road team, but at the same time play well behind Huard. Good luck
Old 09-02-2007   #16
Wolf
100% Texan

I am not the board police, but I didn't see him saying anything really bad, but if he were going to talk smack.. We do have a rivalry section..
Old 09-02-2007   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
We will have to bring our A game that is a given. Ball control and a good dose of D. LJ has fresh legs and we now have the right QB in there. OH NO HE IS NOT A QB that will eat you up, but is someone who is experienced enough to not make rookie mistakes is all I am saying. I am interested in seeing what the Chiefs try to pull out of their hat to be honest. No one has seen anything that the Chiefs have tried to do this year INCLUDING THE CHIEFS! But I do think we will have to play our a$$ off to beat you all. We are not a good road team, but at the same time play well behind Huard. Good luck
I hear ya, good luck and no injuries
Old 09-02-2007   #18
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Vegas has you at 3 point favorite's that means homefield advanage is all. Does not mean that you will "Destroy us". I will say I am interested in seeing you're new QB. That is a key becasue we might be sending the kitchen sink at him. Your strength will be Offense and our's will be Defense. How about a score. I am saying Chiefs win by a FG.
Ignore the people who do not know how to show hospitality, the mods will deal with them especially when it involves a personal attack.

I think it will be a good game I think Texans will win of course and it will be
24-17.

Glad you like the board, Vinny and Hookem work very hard to keep it that way and to keep it civil for the most part.

Old 09-02-2007   #19
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Welcome. I got the Texans winning 21-13. Our defense, atleast on paper, seems to match up well with the Chiefs offense. If we can stop the run I think we can hold yall at 14 points or below. That should give us a pretty good opportunity to win the game.
Old 09-02-2007   #20
HersheyBar
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
of course, we welcome all opposing fans that come here for friendly conversation, and look for good debates from them. We don't accept trolls and name calling. Right now, you fall into the category of the type of poster we are not looking for. If you want to contribute to the debate, then great, but if you want to resort to namecalling, keep it to yourself or go somewhere else.
Well I am a troll, but will keep it friendly. A troll in my words is someone who comes from another site. I wish our first game could be at home I have thought of even going to TX to support my team. Just a little to far. I have gone to Mini Camp and Training Camp this year. I am a season ticket holder and even traveled to St. Louis for preseason game. I am not expecting big things until the second game of the season when we get Jared Allen back. I am hoping we can sweak by your team. I like your QB although to be truthful don't know how he is really doing. We are defense minded so I expect him to be running for his life a little.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read