Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-03-2007   #21
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans myspace page

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
yea i mean, shockey david mike vick steve smith come on
Problem is - MySpace is giving old dogs new tricks. People who never used to chat on the internet suddenly have MySpace. People have been faking internet ID's for over 15 years. Be it pretending to be a hot girl, a star, etc.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #22
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan
Default Re: Texans myspace page

yea they are all fake

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #23
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

They sure are. Winston's looks the most realistic, but all the others are so fake. Who would believe that they were real?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #24
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
They sure are. Winston's looks the most realistic, but all the others are so fake. Who would believe that they were real?
Fans, who through no fault of their own and haven't experienced that kind of stuff before, would like to think they are real? As if Carr has time to check a MySpace page, update it, and add and message friends :-p

I bet some playes DO have MySpace pages, espeically the younger guys, but you would never know it, especially by a generic search
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-03-2007   #25
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Mario's page is pretty convincing, I think.
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #26
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Fans, who through no fault of their own and haven't experienced that kind of stuff before, would like to think they are real? As if Carr has time to check a MySpace page, update it, and add and message friends :-p

I bet some playes DO have MySpace pages, espeically the younger guys, but you would never know it, especially by a generic search
LOL, good one.
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #27
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I went to one of the friends on Mario's homepage, and she has a picture on her site with she and Mario for their senior prom, so there's that.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-04-2007   #28
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 152103 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

If I remember correctly AJ did mention once that he had a myspace. That and the fact his pictures were actual personal ones and not magazine clips and such. Plus I think he has a Q&A session on there where he gave what seemed valid answers instead of talking around the question. Seemed legit enough, but take it for what it's worth. Not likey that the guy is going to come over and share a cold beer with you after practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #29
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BCarrFree View Post
LOL, good one.
Wasn't it Carr that had people on here (the old Main Board) in a frenzy a few years ago?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-04-2007   #30
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Not likey that the guy is going to come over and share a cold beer with you after practice.
WHAT!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!! I just bought a new grill!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-04-2007   #31
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

From what I understand Carr is the first one out the door when practice closes....he heads right to his myspace account and goes to the official site to help his brother Hulk battle the meanies. Dude only works 16 times a year...no playoffs, no overtime...heck, this back up stuff rocks!

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

In other news, David Carr has set a new NFL record for the Panthers. He has climbed to #4 on the all time NFL MySpace Number of Friends list.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-06-2007   #33
Chainsaw
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Chainsaw is on the Pro-Bowl ballotChainsaw is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
To repeat myself from a few years back... People on the net are looking for attention and lie. The chances of any "Texans" being real on MySpace (other than a general marketing page) are about 1,000:1. Period.
Not true. After the draft the last couple of years I went and checked out our new players pages. They were pages of college athletes and were usually filled with messages of congratulations on being drafted. Several of these pages are still up, seemingly for social purposes. (Yes I'm a stalker)
Chainsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #34
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Steve Mckinneys is real. Talked to him a few times. I beleive Winston's is. I've also got Jacoby Jones on my myspace and beleive his is real.

myspace.com/andrew0522

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read