Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-02-2007   #1
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Crennel in the Kennel

I figured that Romeo Crennel was going to be on a short leash this year but he really is in the dog house.

--- From KFFL
Browns | Savage confident in Crennel
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 12:12:48 -0700

Tony Grossi, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns general manager Phil Savage said he is confident that head coach Romeo Crennel is the right man for the job. "I'll emphasize again today, there is no Romeo Crennel watch in this building. I've said it 10 times, he's the right man for the job. There's nobody else out there that could've won more than eight to 12 games over the last two years with the roster we had and circumstances and situations that we've been through. Motorcycle accidents, injuries, all sorts of things," Savage said.
----

As soon as they say they're confident in you, you're doomed.

And, I'm sorry for all the puns earlier...
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #2
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Crennel in the Kennel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I figured that Romeo Crennel was going to be on a short leash this year but he really is in the dog house.

--- From KFFL
Browns | Savage confident in Crennel
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 12:12:48 -0700

Tony Grossi, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports Cleveland Browns general manager Phil Savage said he is confident that head coach Romeo Crennel is the right man for the job. "I'll emphasize again today, there is no Romeo Crennel watch in this building. I've said it 10 times, he's the right man for the job. There's nobody else out there that could've won more than eight to 12 games over the last two years with the roster we had and circumstances and situations that we've been through. Motorcycle accidents, injuries, all sorts of things," Savage said.
----

As soon as they say they're confident in you, you're doomed.

And, I'm sorry for all the puns earlier...
When you hear Phil Savage say that he is "1000%" behind Romeo Crennel, then you will know he is not long for this world.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read