Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-01-2007   #1
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!

I bought them online and there was not an option for parking season tickets....

Can I get this still or is it sold out for the year? If I can still get them, where is the best lot for ease of getting to the stadium and for tailgating?
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #2
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!

Blue, Red and Plat are the closest to the stadium but Yellow Lot has the most fun..
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Blue, Red, and Platinum are closest to the stadium, but any lot you get is going to be at most a 7-8 minute walk to the stadium. Not really a big deal. As far as I can tell every lot has plenty of tailgaters accept for the platinum lot. I've never seen more than a few canopies propped open there. I park in orange lot and the tailgating is awesome

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #4
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Blue, Red, and Platinum are closest to the stadium, but any lot you get is going to be at most a 7-8 minute walk to the stadium. Not really a big deal. As far as I can tell every lot has plenty of tailgaters accept for the platinum lot. I've never seen more than a few canopies propped open there. I park in orange lot and the tailgating is awesome
Thanks. Do you know if I can still get the season parking pass?

Also, I just want to clarify my question about getting to the stadium:

I am referring to the traffic getting to the stadium and leaving after the game is over. I know, if I tailgate, it won't be an issue!!
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

monday morn contact reliant, i would suggest plat if you can get them.
Old 09-02-2007   #6
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
I bought them online and there was not an option for parking season tickets....

Can I get this still or is it sold out for the year? If I can still get them, where is the best lot for ease of getting to the stadium and for tailgating?
Purple is the easiest to get in and out of.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #7
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I park in the Brown lot which is across Murworth from the yeller lot. I cut through a neighborhodd and never have any traffic. Easy in and out.
Old 09-02-2007   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
HAHAHAHA. Platinum is home to Raging Bull and the Blue Crew. Plaitnum, Blue, Yellow, and Orange are the best for tailgating.

While Platinum is moatly empty outside of those two tailgates, a large chunk of the regular posters on here tailgate there, together.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I like the blue because it is the most fun.
Old 09-02-2007   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
HAHAHAHA. Platinum is home to Raging Bull and the Blue Crew. Plaitnum, Blue, Yellow, and Orange are the best for tailgating.

While Platinum is moatly empty outside of those two tailgates, a large chunk of the regular posters on here tailgate there, together.

Even though Raging Bull and The Blue Crew are the largest groups on the platinum, there are a LOT of smaller, more individual tailgaters, esp along the tree line. Since the transition three years ago, I think the platinum has definitely become more active. Some of those "late comer's" who use to show up 30min prior to the game and expected to park in the front couple of rows, are finding out that it's next to impossible to squeek your car or truck down those rows.

As for access in and out! There's no better place than platinum, IMHO. You can start tailgating one hour earlier than the other lots, don't have to wait in line to get in, assigned parking. After the game, just hang out with the Blue Crew for a couple of hours, cook up some more grub, get yourself sober enough to hit the road, and talk about the game. It's never taken me over five minutes to get out of the parking lot.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #11
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Tailgating after the game is a very good way to let the parking lots empty out after the game then it's a whole lot easier to leave.
Old 09-02-2007   #12
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I like the blue because it is the most fun.
Jeez...here we go again...

All the lots have their own charm. Unless you have partied in all the lots, you cannot possibly have an unbiased opinion.

While I love the Yellow Lot...its not fair for me to say its the best because I have not been to the other lots.

We all have fun in our respective lots. Lets not get into another lot debate...its been too played out.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #13
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

ur lucky i cant wait one day i will get season tickets!

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #14
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post

All the lots have their own charm. Unless you have partied in all the lots, you cannot possibly have an unbiased opinion.

While I love the Yellow Lot...its not fair for me to say its the best because I have not been to the other lots.

We all have fun in our respective lots. Lets not get into another lot debate...its been too played out.
I'm not lot debating and just maybe I have been to all the lots and this is the way I feel.
Old 09-02-2007   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post

Make an argument for brown, I dare you :-P
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #16
gary
Hall of Fame

I have nothing against any other lots.
Old 09-03-2007   #17
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

I say Orange and Blue are the best for tailgating....... just my opinion.
Old 09-03-2007   #18
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
I say Orange and Blue are the best for tailgating....... just my opinion.
I also like the Orange lot.
Old 09-03-2007   #19
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Blue crew is the largest tailgate group on reliant property
Old 09-03-2007   #20
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
The Blue crew is the largest tailgate group on reliant property
I dunno about that....those Shotgun guys in the Yeller lot are pretty big. I believe that our buddies at GridIron Tailgaters have y'all beat too. Awesome guys at the far NW tip of Orange.

FILO used to be the Largest, we are no longer the biggest but still THE best....

ORANGE LOT RULES!!!!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read