Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-31-2007   #81
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak live presser at 3:30 and on 610 at 5:00

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/5099621.html
Old 08-31-2007   #82
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
Diff'rent Strokes I guess.
What you talking about Willis?
Old 08-31-2007   #83
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
With 2 cuts being delayed until tomorrow, and Flannigan, McKinney, and White still here, I would not be surprised if one of the potential trades will be for Flannigan or McKinney
I dunno and I ain't in the room, my thoughts have been that Chriss White IS Flannigan and Mac insurance. And the age and injury history is such a concern....they were willing to risk losing the fifeth round pick to make sure they kept him. the three centers aren't going any where.
Old 08-31-2007   #84
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
And will the Texans keep both Pittman and Dreeseen?
Pittman has been the snapper for the kickers, who have been successful thus far..................they aren' t going to want to screw around with that "mojo."
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #85
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Pittman has been the snapper for the kickers, who have been successful thus far..................they aren' t going to want to screw around with that "mojo."

They already have by cutting Stanley.

Turk has looked kinda shaky as a holder.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #86
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

turk isnt in madden i cant cut stanley and put him in dang

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #87
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post

Really? What game? I didn't notice that. (I'm not saying it didn't happen but I just didn't notice).
Old 08-31-2007   #88
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
turk isnt in madden i cant cut stanley and put him in dang
Create-a-Player

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #89
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Really? What game? I didn't notice that. (I'm not saying it didn't happen but I just didn't notice).
I haven't noticed either. I haven't watched last nights game completely yet though.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #90
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Well Johnsonfan, it looks like you have to change your sig pic.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #91
pappy
Veteran

Rep Power: 3247 pappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respectedpappy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
So, at this point, I have it as:

QB: Schaub, Rosenfels
RB: Green, Dayne, Gado
FB: Leach, Cook
WR: Johnson, Davis, Mathis, Jones, Walter
TE: Daniels, Bruener, Putzier, Dreessen
T: Salaam, Black, Winston, Jackson
G: Pitts, Studdard, Weary
C: McKinney, Flanagan, White

DE: Weaver, Kalu, Cochran, Williams, Babin
DT: Okoye, Johnson, Maddox, Zgonina, KILLINGS, BULMAN
LB: Ryans, Diles, Greenwood, Barber, Clark, Anderson, Orr, CASTANEDA
CB: Faggins, Robinson, Fletcher, Bennett, Wynn
S: Simmons, Brown, Harrison, Hutchins

P: Turk
K: Brown
LS: Pittman

That should be off by one, I think.
CASTANEDA dont count against the roster because he is hispanic but i could be wrong .
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #92
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199795 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy View Post
CASTANEDA dont count against the roster because he is hispanic but i could be wrong .
From my understanding, he won't take a practice squad spot. But I think he still has to be waived and then signed to the practice squad.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #93
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
From my understanding, he won't take a practice squad spot. But I think he still has to be waived and then signed to the practice squad.
He is automatically on the practice squad and cannot be removed, he cannot be added to the 53 man roster until next year where we can chose to sign him to a FA contract.
Old 08-31-2007   #94
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199795 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He is automatically on the practice squad and cannot be removed, he cannot be added to the 53 man roster until next year where we can chose to sign him to a FA contract.
So we don't have to waive him?
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #95
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So we don't have to waive him?
No.
Old 09-01-2007   #96
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post
Well Johnsonfan, it looks like you have to change your sig pic.

Call it the curse of the Johnsanfan sig. He had Wali Lundy previously. Now McCardell.

Please make your next sig with Jameel Cook. That is all.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #97
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
Call it the curse of the Johnsanfan sig. He had Wali Lundy previously. Now McCardell.

Please make your next sig with Jameel Cook. That is all.

He's sorta like that cat in the nursing home.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #98
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
He's sorta like that cat in the nursing home.
LMAO oh now that is just not right. Funny but not right.
Old 09-01-2007   #99
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post

(From Kubiaks Presser today)
Quote:
(on if punter Matt Turk won the job) “Yes, there’s no doubt in our mind he did. Of course, Chad (Stanley) had some problems with his off leg the last 10 days, but before that, we felt that Matt (Turk) was winning that job and he’s been consistent. He’s been doing it every. He’s give us the chance to hit that big ball. If you get stuck in a hole or something, he can hit the big ball. He can get us out of a hole. He’s a good holder and that helped with the equation.”

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read