Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-30-2007   #121
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Preseason Gameday Week 4: Texans Vs Buccaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
They must not be worried about injuries then
It was a joke, I can only follow on nfl.com
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #122
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

i will keep an eye out i havent seen him but i will tell u if i do, mabey he plays backup FS?

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #123
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Preseason Gameday Week 4: Texans Vs Buccaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
nevermind
Go to the NFL one. I think I am packing up and heading to the bar! Enjoy guys!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #124
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr update:

1 for 1 for -3 yards
Old 08-30-2007   #125
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
It was a joke, I can only follow on nfl.com
I see.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #126
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan

jacoby's mom whistles to him at everygame it makes him feel better, h she has done it do him since he was a kid lol! thats cool it calms him down.

Old 08-30-2007   #127
JohnsonFan
All Pro

gado for 1 its 3rd and 6

Sponsored links
Old 08-30-2007   #128
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

What SOP Channel is this on??
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #129
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Is Zabransky in?
Old 08-30-2007   #130
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

If we're doing Gado up the middle for the rest of the game, well, why be on the field?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-30-2007   #131
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
What SOP channel is this on?
26342, but the video is not working so far.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #132
JohnsonFan
All Pro

gado goes backwards oh there is a fight ref thrown down!

Old 08-30-2007   #133
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
and the audio is about 20 mins behind, LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #134
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
gado goes backwards oh there is a fight ref thrown down!
DETAILS?!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-30-2007   #135
JohnsonFan
All Pro

dang he threw gado down after he got up and the play was over, stanley for the punt

Old 08-30-2007   #136
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Thanks!
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #137
JohnsonFan
All Pro

no penalties called one of the olineman was standing up for gado

Old 08-30-2007   #138
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
*cough* next away game I better see you at coaches :P
Next away game will be Carolina. Not sure I can take all the Carr haters. I was suppose to go to that game, but, since I seem to be injury prone this Summer, I'll be staying at home.

I'll think about it though Yank. Would be fun to watch the game with TEXAN friends.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #139
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice tackle in the backfield by Bennett.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #140
TexansMVP
Probowler

The Bucs ganged tackled Gado w/ 6 guys or so, and then when Gado got up, one of the Bucs pushed him back down. That is when our center Chris White jumped in. Nothing too major besides that for the scuffle.
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read