Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-30-2007   #261
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan
Default Re: Preseason Gameday Week 4: Texans Vs Buccaneers

where is everyone usually everyone is on here talking bout the game ?

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #262
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Good punt by Turk.

It's the 4th preseason game on a Thursday night, what were you expecting?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #263
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan

lol a little better turn out but its cool

Old 08-30-2007   #264
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Gradkowski is in...thank god.
Old 08-30-2007   #265
JohnsonFan
All Pro

yea we can do this now

Old 08-30-2007   #266
JohnsonFan
All Pro

dang stevens again!!

Old 08-30-2007   #267
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Leaving Stevens in is a bit childish. We all know he can play, and he's got 7 catches for a 100 now. Time to sit him Chucky, least the football gods strike him down, or somebody else.
Sponsored links
Old 08-30-2007   #268
JohnsonFan
All Pro

seahawks just had to deal with him liek cowgirls do with T.O in the long run he is good, he did lose them the SB though

Old 08-30-2007   #269
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
seahawks just had to deal with him liek cowgirls do with T.O in the long run he is good, he did lose them the SB though
I know but playing against 2nd stringers, 3rd stringers and rooks is a bit of overkill.

Damn that was a bad punt by TB.
Old 08-30-2007   #270
JohnsonFan
All Pro

yea whats up with that they are just trying to win lol

Old 08-30-2007   #271
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
yea whats up with that they are just trying to win lol
Hell, I'd let them. Anything to avoid overtime!
Old 08-30-2007   #272
JohnsonFan
All Pro

lol y, i want the win , not that it matters or counts yea i agree no overtime but lets win this!

Old 08-30-2007   #273
JohnsonFan
All Pro

1st down Z to anderson

Old 08-30-2007   #274
Dallas_Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Dallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performer

I've been here, but I couldn't remember my password! Thanks for the play by play guys. I'm in Dallas and they are only showing the Cowgirls tonight!
Dallas_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #275
JohnsonFan
All Pro

oh lol cool cool my man no prob, good thing u found ur password

Old 08-30-2007   #276
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Jameel scares me whenever he gets the ball. Fumblitus
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #277
JohnsonFan
All Pro

wow a beastly run by walker not sure howmany yards but more than 5 helmet flew off and kept on running!

Old 08-30-2007   #278
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Back-to-back-to-back 1st downs.
Old 08-30-2007   #279
JohnsonFan
All Pro

walker 1st down big run! man 31 yards on 4 runs

Old 08-30-2007   #280
Dallas_Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Dallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performer

Quote:
oh lol cool cool my man no prob, good thing u found ur password

Yeah, the refresh key has been my friend tonight....I hit it, and cross my fingers hoping I don't read "TD Tampa Bay"! Sounds like Z is looking horrible, and so is our D minus Fletcher.
Dallas_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read