Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-30-2007   #221
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Preseason Gameday Week 4: Texans Vs Buccaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
This game is just gettin stupid!! !!
But it sure is entertaining.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #222
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Studdard just laid someone out on that screen play.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #223
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch-Houston View Post
But it sure is entertaining.
Indeed it is.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #224
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Come on Z Fiesta Bowl type play baby. Bring it home..ha ha
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #225
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
Studdard just laid someone out on that screen play.
I think that is why he got drafted, plays with a mean streak a mile wide.

Damn I'm a cliche machine tonight!
Old 08-30-2007   #226
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
DUDE! It's the lat preseason game, it is the most meaningless of the preseason game. Hell, a loss might be good for us at this point...knock the guys down a few pegs and keep them from getting over confident.
if there is any team that shouldnt get overconfident it us.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #227
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

anyone know how this is going to work "Houston Texans owner Bob McNair announced Tuesday the establishment of a clemency program which allows fans to exchange jerseys from any other NFL team and receive a discount at the Go Texans store located on the south side of Reliant Stadium.

“This gives all Houstonians the opportunity to become Texans,” McNair said. “Going into the new season we want to create not only a home field advantage, but a regional advantage and this is a great chance for all fans to get behind what promises to be an exciting season.”

Fans can exchange jerseys and receive an ‘I’m a Texan’ pin and a discount on a new Texans jersey at the Go Texans store. Fans have until Friday, Sept. 7 at 5:30 p.m. to take advantage of the discount." i have like 6 nfl jerseys

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-30-2007   #228
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth View Post
if there is any team that shouldnt get overconfident it us.
I agree.

WTF Illegal forward pass. Z, no trowhing once you cross the line of scrimage.
Old 08-30-2007   #229
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
anyone know how this is going to work "Houston Texans owner Bob McNair announced Tuesday the establishment of a clemency program which allows fans to exchange jerseys from any other NFL team and receive a discount at the Go Texans store located on the south side of Reliant Stadium.

“This gives all Houstonians the opportunity to become Texans,” McNair said. “Going into the new season we want to create not only a home field advantage, but a regional advantage and this is a great chance for all fans to get behind what promises to be an exciting season.”

Fans can exchange jerseys and receive an ‘I’m a Texan’ pin and a discount on a new Texans jersey at the Go Texans store. Fans have until Friday, Sept. 7 at 5:30 p.m. to take advantage of the discount." i have like 6 nfl jerseys

I think you just take an old jersey to the "Go Texans" store at Reliant and trade it in for the discount.
Old 08-30-2007   #230
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan

i have a bunch if i do more than one do i get more of a discount? and how much of a discount? anyoneknow?

Old 08-30-2007   #231
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

There has to be something going on in the game, because Game Center just got screwy again.
Old 08-30-2007   #232
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

JZ has no business in the NFL. Dude looks worse than Dave Ragone.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #233
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
i have a bunch if i do more than one do i get more of a discount? and how much of a discount? anyoneknow?
It's $15 for the first one, I don't know if you can get additional discounts for additional jerseys. Just give the store a call tommorow.
Old 08-30-2007   #234
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 283140 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

My half time observation is our 2nd string held it's own against theirs, but our scrubs didn't play as well as their scrubs. That's pretty much expected as far as I'm concerned.

The Z man needs some more work, but that's OK for the guy on the practice squad. Hopefully the 2nd half won't put me to sleep, I'd like to see Zabranski throw a TD.

I'm good with it all.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #235
JohnsonFan
All Pro

anyone know when the store is open, like is it open on saturdays?

Old 08-30-2007   #236
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
anyone know when the store is open, like is it open on saturdays?
832-667-2004

That's their number, and I'm fairly certain they are open on Sats.
Old 08-30-2007   #237
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 38908 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

I am in steeler country, and just heard "David Carr...Interception" was like deja-vu

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #238
JohnsonFan
All Pro

ok i will call tomarow, but if its 15 bucks how much will jerserys be after that how much are jerseys now adays i have had my johnson for a while i havent needed a new one but i feel like its a good time

Old 08-30-2007   #239
JohnsonFan
All Pro

and the game is back on here we go guys lets beat these bucs!

Old 08-30-2007   #240
JohnsonFan
All Pro

1st down bucs to jeramy stevens, fumble texans have it!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read