Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Celebrate Jared Zabransky Day

I got a picture with him at TC, but didn't ask for his autograph, is that wrong? If I had bought NCAA 2008 I would have asked him to sign the game, but (insert video game geek jargon) it's not a good game this year and I didn't get it.

I got a picture with him at TC, but didn't ask for his autograph, is that wrong? If I had bought NCAA 2008 I would have asked him to sign the game, but (insert video game geek jargon) it's not a good game this year and I didn't get it.

That game rocks! Are you serious??

GO ZABRANSKY! STATUE OF LIBERTY!

All right guys what's your take? (Will he make the roster, practice squad, or get cut)

I am excited for the Z-man, he already has looked pretty good in preseason.
(1-4, 19 yds) When they actually let him throw a couple of the incompleteions I saw were drops by the receivers. I hope he gets to air it out tonight & I hope that he does well tonight, It's sink or swim time!:cowboy1:

I hope he gets the #3 slot - anyone who pulls off the 'Statue of Liberty' in a Bowl game is ok with me!

:fans:

Name-dropping Yankee? Gosh, that's not like you at all! J/K :shades:

Aww man! I happen to like that blue field.

I think they should make the field at Reliant Stadium blue.:neener:

LMAO....

I don't know why but I get nauseas looking at it.. Besides I heard that many of birds die, dive bombing it like its a pond or something...

I think tonight he proved that he's got some learning to do. I don't think that came as much of a surprise to anybody and at times he flashed a little bit of something. I think he goes to the practice squad and next preseason we all talk about how far he's come.

I think tonight he proved that he's got some learning to do. I don't think that came as much of a surprise to anybody and at times he flashed a little bit of something. I think he goes to the practice squad and next preseason we all talk about how far he's come.

I hope he never makes it up to 2nd string on our depth chart. Not because I don't want him to succeed but because I don't want Sage going anywhere!

Dude. It's true. When was your last visit to Idaho? I recall my last with utter clarity. You think that blue looks bad on TV? Try it in person. (:full body shudder: smilie needed here)

You cannot fathom the live experience. Please do not ask how I know this. Please?:texflag:
Boise was home for me for a year back in the 90s and I use to run at the BSU track sometimes and the field never bothered me. It certainly is an odd color for a football field though, unique of course. But then I was kinda bias about Boise - I totally loved the city and the whole area. But I digress.
The Z-man is athletic, can run and is a competitor but I just dunno if he's got the arm to make it in the NFL ? Kudos to Kubiack though, he gave him
his audition for the bigtime.

Back