Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-29-2007   #21
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: McNair calls it like it is

It seems like the whole organization is buying into what is happening around here from the owner down to the waterboy. It's just part and parcel of having players that love the game and that have the desire to compete and have the work ethic to make football a priority in their life. Now that we got rid of the Carrbage it seems there is more belief and faith in the team from both organization and their fans. You can just feel it. It's contagious and now it seems even our normally placid owner has the fever.

BRING ON THE CHIEFS!!!
Old 08-29-2007   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it helps the players that the fans will support them as long as the effort is there. Houston fans have proven a long time ago we support our teams but we are not fools handing over green backs blindly while mumbling some mantra. I can easily put $ into gas for 1 BADBOY as to any sports team. Now dig this, we are looking pretty good and will have a little cash to entice a free agent or two in off season. I am totaly pumped about this season and down right ecstatic when I think of 2008 and what Smith and scouts will offer up for the draft. Any other Jacobys out there?
Old 08-29-2007   #23
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I find it pretty cool that the owner and the vets are getting excited about the team .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #24
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well they have me believing. I'm holding out for 2-1 out of the gate though. I've had my heart on my sleave for a while now. We deserve a little luck with injuries this season. Kuback is a great FB mind and I'm a lot more confident now than I was under the C's. Front office is straitened out now. No matter what the outcome of the next season they'll build the team where it should be. Beating Dallas buys you a lot of grace as far as I'm concerned
Well... HAL-leh-LU-jah!

there's nothing more to say.
If Bobby Mac and 3TPete are happy, *I'M* happy.

And I haven't seen a "Mario Sucks" post in two days.
I tell ya, beating the Cowboys has HEALING pow-wah! Yea-yus.

Last edited by ObsiWan; 08-29-2007 at 06:24 PM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #25
TA Jr. 71
texas mustang

Rep Power: 0 TA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respectedTA Jr. 71 is a quality contributor and well respected

YE-HA HOUSTON WE HAVE A FOOTBALL TEAM!!!
TA Jr. 71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #26
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Well... HAL-leh-LU-jah!

there's nothing more to say.
If Bobby Mac and 3TPete are happy, *I'M* happy.

And I haven't seen a "Mario Sucks" post in two days.
I tell ya, beating the Cowboys has HEALING pow-wah! Yea-yus.
Amen to that!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #27
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak has a Hollywood career lined up I'm sure. After that luncheon pep-talk he's going into the next big football movie
Old 08-30-2007   #28
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 23275 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Kubiak has a Hollywood career lined up I'm sure. After that luncheon pep-talk he's going into the next big football movie
Totally agree. I thought I was watching a movie for a second. Really makes me want to play some football.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read