Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-29-2007   #21
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 104065 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where do you sit?

Bull Pen - Section 116, Row M

...I have to keep an eye on the crazy ones in the "lower" rows!
Old 08-29-2007   #22
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
137 ROW A

I sit on the side opposite the crazy bullpenners.
I hope none of you bullpen peeps took offense to that. In my eyes, crazy = dedicated!

Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #23
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Section 118, Row C.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #24
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Wow, was one section really that different than another? Ever go back to your old section and ask them who peed in their cornflakes?!
It's made a big difference. My dad (who I go to the games with) and I love to cheer for the Texans but when you're just about the only one doing it, it kinda sucks. Now I don't know if the entire section was like this, but the 3 rows in front and behind us were either stone cold silent the entire game or, like in the case of the people behind us, gossiping during the entire game and not following the action. It was annoying.

I'm loving our new seats. The only bad part was during the Cowboys game some ***hole was throwing ice from farther up. I'm hoping it was annoying Cowboys fan because that **** will get old fast.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #25
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Us, too!
Excuse me Shetex...oopps, was that your foot?

*sits...err...stands right between Shetex and the Lauren sisters.

Life is good on row C in the Bull Pen.

Last edited by Tedc; 08-29-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #26
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

547 - Dead center thru the uprights, middle of the row, half way up in the section.

Crazies to the left of me and crazies to the right !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #27
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I have heard that the Gridiron area is wild. Moreover, in my section we kept hearing some crazy noise coming from above. Normally the BullPen is loud, but last game it was the Gridiron.
Like mountain goats clinging to the sides of a cliff, we've dedicated ourselves to being as rabid as anyone...and, of course, throwing lots of goat poo to the folks down below (making it rain!).

Goat herders unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Well Hell, I didn't know you were that close to me in 552.
yeah, we met up with you last year (?) or the one before...but you're to the left of us. Look for three hard hats...can't miss us.
Old 08-29-2007   #28
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

For the first couple years, I sat in 127, on the visitor's side. Too many visiting fans! And I wanted an end-zone seat, so I moved to 323, and I like the seats there so much, I don't plan on ever moving. It's high enough to watch the plays develop and see receiver routes/secondary and such, but close enough to still be a great seat. We have some very dedicated fans there, as well.
Old 08-29-2007   #29
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

114 Row A And C..... The Players Tunnel!!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #30
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39091 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Excuse me Shetex...oopps, was that your foot?

*sits...err...stands right between Shetex and the Lauren sisters.

Life is good on row C in the Bull Pen.
The only people we are missing are Kimberly and Kevin!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #31
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The only people we are missing are Kimberly and Kevin!
Kimberly and Keith!!

Andrew and Amy now own those seats.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #32
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39091 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Kimberly and Keith!!

Andrew and Amy now own those seats.
Dammit! I get Keiths/Kevins confused all the time.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #33
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dammit! I get Keiths/Kevins confused all the time.
Thought I better correct it or Kimberly would have both our butts!! lol

Amy and Andrew will be lots of fun. They're diehards, just like us!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #34
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
549 - Gridiron, Tx!!
Hey, just across the stadium from ya...in the lovely heavens that ROCK and ROLL!!!
Dunno if I like the Gridiron, TX thang....but the 500s RULE!!!!!

Rockin' the NEZ for quite sometime now.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #35
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post

Rockin' the NEZ for quite sometime now.
That needs to be put on a very large balloon.
Old 08-29-2007   #36
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Section 110.......Row E A very loud and dedicated group of folks in the lower part of that section.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #37
sixfour
Site Contributor

Section: 136/350/353
Rep Power: 40 sixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respectedsixfour is a quality contributor and well respected

Sec.136
Sec.350
Sec.353
I love the 350's, looking to move my 136's next year.
Old 08-30-2007   #38
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sit!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stand in section 117, row b
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #39
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

In my living room recliner with a beverage and watching my HDTV equipped with good ole Direct TV NFL Ticket , because in Austin we are in Cowboy-Titan country.
Be it noted I was a PSL owner in section 116 the Bullpen for the first 5 years.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #40
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Re: Where do you sit?
On my butt usually. Although there have been occasions that I have missed and wound up landing on my head...

However, my seats are in 120 and I stand most of the time - whether the ticketmaster people that I have never seen before behind me, like it or not!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read