Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-28-2007   #1
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Victor DeGrate?

A D-end UDA out of Oklahoma St.

I noticed him when the Texans made all their UDA signings but figured he got cut early with Walker (befor he came back) until I glanced at the roster today.

Is he good?
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #2
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Victor DeGrate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
A D-end UDA out of Oklahoma St.

I noticed him when the Texans made all their UDA signings but figured he got cut early with Walker (befor he came back) until I glanced at the roster today.

Is he good?
He's not just good, he's Grate.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

All I know is what I knew shortly after the draft:
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...994#post660994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy
Victor DeGrate, DE, Oklahoma State
6’ 2 5/8” 249 lbs. 4.81
Played OLB for a 2 years before moving to DE for his last 2 years with the Cowboys. Tackles well, plays with a good motor, and will be able to win some one-on-ones against the OL. Shown improvement from year to year. Had some maturity issues as an underclassmen, and got busted for pot a week before the draft. Pro Day numbers: 32” vertical, 9’ 1” broad jump, 7.72 three cone, and 18 reps of 225, can you say “Needs some weight room time.”
And yes I quoted myself, which is like the second time I've down it in 2 days
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #4
gjmac2
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 gjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
He's not just good, he's Grate.
gjmac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #5
red_dirt
Rookie

He's strong and fast, can play OLB or DE. Seems to have everything necessary to develop into a solid NFL player exept a brain. He's still got maturity issues, he was, I believe a 3rd round prospect until he got busted on draft week. Maybe he'll get his #$^& together, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
red_dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #6
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 94228 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ3 View Post
3 elephants fall out of a plane. two hit land and one hit water....bum dum psssssh

and i'll never understand how nfl/nba/mlb/whatever players getting paid all this money can't set down the bongos for a while...jesus, if someone paid me 3 mil a year i would quit instantly, no questions asked. and as soon as i retired i would roll the biggest cheech and chong joint anyone ever saw and blaze!!!

I can't be the only person who has no idea what the hell you are talking about... I must be getting old or something. I don't even get that (what I assume is a) joke...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I can't be the only person who has no idea what the hell you are talking about... I must be getting old or something. I don't even get that (what I assume is a) joke...
ha, guess go with an old kids one

Why do elephants rarely travel by plane?
It's tough to get their trunks in the overhead bins.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-29-2007   #8
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
It took me a minute, but I got it.

1st elephant hits land .... Bum
2nd elephant hits land ... dum
3rd elephant hits water...pssssh
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read