Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-28-2007   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Finally:Jones punt return video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC5pTaparbA

I missed the game saturday but
here is the highlights

was that salaam that leveled williams for not wrapping up?
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #2
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Finally:Jones punt return video on youtube

Yea, that was Salaam.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #3
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw that too....good stuff!
Old 08-28-2007   #4
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

i don't want to steal Jacoby's thunder (thread) because its well deserve but did y'all see the 2002 game on the same youtube page. Look how well maintained Carr and the O-line is. He and the team was rocking that drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omaoH...elated&search=

Man I love Texan football..
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #5
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric138 View Post
Look how well maintained Carr and the O-line is.
That would be called the proverbial slice in time.

Carr was sacked 6 times in that game. The Texans committed 11 penalties - had several false starts called on the o-line and a couple of delays of game on the rookie QB.

The Cowboys countered with Quincy Carter, Bryant Westbrook and Dave Campo.

It's a fine piece of history (for us) - just don't try to analyze it because it gets ugly pretty quick. I'd suggest putting it back on the mantle with the 19-10 license plates.

And back to Jacoby ... please.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #6
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 33364 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
That would be called the proverbial slice in time.

Carr was sacked 6 times in that game. The Texans committed 11 penalties - had several false starts called on the o-line and a couple of delays of game on the rookie QB.

The Cowboys countered with Quincy Carter, Bryant Westbrook and Dave Campo.

It's a fine piece of history (for us) - just don't try to analyze it because it gets ugly pretty quick. I'd suggest putting it back on the mantle with the 19-10 license plates.

And back to Jacoby ... please.
Yup...I'll take the 28-16 over 19-10 at this point.
Old 08-28-2007   #7
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

I kept having to pinch myself during that game because we were pulling off plays in certain situations that other teams usually do to us. My friend and I just kept saying, "We look like a 'real' football team!"

I never get tired of watching those highlights.

-Twitch
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-28-2007   #8
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

The TD catch is what most suprised me.

We new JJ could return kicks when he was drafted the way he not only caught the ball but took a rather hard hit and held on to it is what suprised me most.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #9
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I would love to watch it on Youtube, but a comcast truck was on my corner yesterday "working". Now I feel like I'm back on dialup my connection is so slow. Thanks tons Comcast.
Old 08-28-2007   #10
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 107262 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool video . Thanks for the link .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read