Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-27-2007   #1
Lrayblu
Rookie

Default Hello New To The Board

Hi new to the board , Want to say i am a Saints Fan , but live in H-Town and have been to lots of Texans Games and pull for them as my second team ,except when they play the Saints. I think we got a star in JJ.

Peace
Lrayblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #2
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hello New To The Board

Welcome Lrayblu. Glad to see that you support the Texans.

I really hope that JJ can be this years Colston. Best of luck for your Saints, well until they play the Texans.
Old 08-27-2007   #3
Lrayblu
Rookie

Thanks ,yeah it would be cool if the Saints and Texans were to make it to the Super bowl . wow that would be huge. Anyway yeah im glad we beat the boys now both my teams have put a spankin on them LOL
Old 08-27-2007   #4
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrayblu View Post
Thanks ,yeah it would be cool if the Saints and Texans were to make it to the Super bowl . wow that would be huge. Anyway yeah im glad we beat the boys now both my teams have put a spankin on them LOL
That one's worth a reppin!!!

Oh, and welcome to the boards!
Old 08-27-2007   #5
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome there LRay. There's always room for one more.
Old 08-27-2007   #6
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

As long as you don't cry when Houston beats the Saints.

V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #7
Lrayblu
Rookie

Like i said i like the Texans, but the Saints are on a mission and they will be hard to stop. I hope the Texans win their other games. I have real good seats at Reliant, JackDaniels sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored links
Old 08-28-2007   #8
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Welcome Lrayblu!

You ever make it out to the tailgates?
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #9
Lrayblu
Rookie

Default Hello Again

Thanks mods for moving my thread, i will not mention the Saints on this board again, . I like the Texans and pull for them as my SECOND team . I am a Saints fan first ,so sorry if that offends anyone its not meant to. I will be pulling for the Texans ,but and i say but ,when the Saints come to town they are my team.
Old 08-28-2007   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hello Again

You are always welcomed to talk about your team. We have an NFL section specifically for that purpose.

Unfortunately, since this thread is not specifically about Texans football, it'll be moved, as well.
Old 08-28-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hello Again

You'll get it figured out LRay!! But welcome - again!
Old 08-28-2007   #12
nfl-brit
Groovy, baby!

Rep Power: 10 nfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVPnfl-brit was voted MVP

Welcome to the 'boards, LRay.

Be sure to let me know if you need any posts translating - many of the posters here butcher the 'Queen's English' and say 'y'all' a lot!

It's a great place - I've made many friends and I'm sure you will too.

Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
nfl-brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #13
Lrayblu
Rookie

Thanks I go to alot of games , My girlfriend is the market rep for Jack Daniels, so we watch in the JD sweet. I havent done any tailgating yet ,but i might . Thanks for the warm welcome YALL lol . Theres a good Saints forum called www.saintsreport.com that Ive been a member of since 01. They welcome other fans and are good folks that like to talk football , unless your a Falqueens fan.

Last edited by Lrayblu; 08-28-2007 at 06:25 PM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read