Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-27-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Warning for Texans fans on TOMB

Please remember that while it goes against your sense of reality when fighting the Children of Uranus and although the facts support your arguement the MODs on that board do not like it when you show them up and prove them wrong.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=28492

This is just a typical thread started by a TENNhead that will get you banned for being a Texans fan. They know they have no grounds for their claims, but will draw you out into a flaim war then ban you when you get the best of them. That is how their massively homer world works. I wish you well and wish the little girls that run the board weren't afraid of good smack, but they get their feelings hurt easily if you dare to disagree with them. They are basicly cowards

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Warning for Texans fans on TOMB

Just stay away from the TOMB Overalls. You'll be a much happier person.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
One thing I did notice is that as a team they have more fire in them than they ever have. I swear this is due to Carr being gone.
It looks like some of those Titans fans know their stuff.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #4
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't go there for the reasons Overalls posted. The mod over there, Yvette, is not very fair or tolerant when it comes to other opinions...even when the facts are laid out fairly.

IMO, a small minded MB for a tiny market sports town. Besides, gotitans.com is much better for content and smack talk anyways!
Old 08-28-2007   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I read that entire thread and honestly, I don't have the first clue as to why any of you guys would bother going over there. To begin with we are 2-8 against the Titans. They "own" us until we do something to even that score up. They almost own us like the Colts do (we've beaten them twice, Indy once) so it just seems kind of pointless to me to go lurking around a Titans board asking for respect.

I'm very much expecting to see the Texans at least split with Tennessee this year. Unless it happens we aren't in a position to say anything to them. That's what I think at least.
Old 08-28-2007   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with Hervoyel. What do you expect to get when you go over there? Something like ... "yeah I agree that the Texans are great and that we suck because we stole your team. Good post. Rep coming your way!"?
Old 08-28-2007   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
"yeah I agree that the Texans are great and that we suck because we stole your team. Good post. Rep coming your way!"?
I thought the truth was always welcomed and appreciated....
Old 08-28-2007   #8
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't expect them to agree with everything we say, but I don't expect to be banned for defending my team in threads they start.

I still say they are cowards.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #9
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

I refuse to even lurk at the TOMB. There's something not right at that place & it begins with the letter Y.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #10
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Not sure if I just get the doozies but every link to that site seem to be full of just garbage posts and people who do not have a clue. Every once and a while a voice of reason comes out but it is followed by at least 10 post of more garbage IMO.

Plus the editing is sorry to say the least. My opinions no one elses, no matter the words [less profanity].

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

heck I registered yesterday and still can't post...hmmm
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #12
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

I personally know Yvette. She is not the bad person some of you think and is actually pretty sympathetic to us Texans fans. She probably has her hands full over there.
Old 08-28-2007   #13
Eddyc85
Rookie

Well I try to be nice and fair. I'm always up for a good sports debate.
Eddyc85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #14
liltony9144
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to liltony9144 Send a message via Yahoo to liltony9144

Eh, most Titans fans are looking for attention.

I remember on John McClain's blog, or maybe it was someone elses, that when Dallas was in town, a Titan fan said, "hu carez bout this rivalry? titans r ur biggest rivals!111"

It may have not that bad in terms of grammar, but you get the point. :/

On topic with the Titans, Tennesee doesn't even know its own Titan's history prior to 1997. It's a shame.

Oh, btw, I can't even register. All my emails are banned apparently. Including the ones I created 1 minute prior. Rofl.
Old 08-29-2007   #15
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 26496 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected

You've always been a gentleman Hookem and I thank you

I hope you guys have a great season and I look forward to seeing you in October!
Old 08-29-2007   #16
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post

I hope you guys have a great season and I look forward to seeing you in October!
Oh my God, they were right... you're brutal. Pure evil. Where are your horns?
Old 08-29-2007   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post

Darn Yvette!!! I've been waiting for your response, and now I've gotta go through the day disappointed! lol

I'm not much of a "smack talker" and I don't visit the TOMB anymore. BUT, I have been to Tenn and was treated with respect from all members of the TOMB. Yvette has been to several of our tailgates over the years, and she is shown nothing but class, even after our humiliation by the Tacks last year. I don't know what she does at the TOMB, and really don't care. All I know is that she has always been a class act with most of us Texans who know her personally.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007   #18
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

This feels way to much like a drama based in 50's around two rival gangs walking the streets with matching jackets, blue jeans and grease in their hair. The only difference is that we are lugging laptops and pissed that we cannot get a strong enough signal so we take it out on each other.

Nothing like a wifi turf war in the virtual world. Sponsored by Starbucks of course.
Old 08-29-2007   #19
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
heck I registered yesterday and still can't post...hmmm
Don't count on getting in. I registered last season and have yet to receive posting approval.

It's probably for the best. Other than the falcons, they seem to be the next in the lack of football intelligence line.

Old 08-29-2007   #20
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 26496 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
All I know is that she has always been a class act with most of us Texans who know her personally.
Hey lady! You taught me a lesson in class that I've never forgotten and you always have my respect.

By the way, I kept meaning to tell you what idiots we felt like last year during the chili cookoff. Everything smelled so good and Bob is crazy for spicy food... except when we get too crazy the night before! But I'll blame Chuck for that since he's not around to defend himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Nothing like a wifi turf war in the virtual world. Sponsored by Starbucks of course.
That says it all and thanks for the laugh!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read