Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-26-2007   #21
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did u see that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
Hell yeah I'm calling scoreboard. If those loser fans can still pull out their championships from the 70's and 90's smack I will call scoreboard when I can.

It was a good game for the Texans and I am loving me some TEXANS SPECIAL TEAMS. It's great to know that if they kick it to us we can break it for a TD.
There were some "Gal" fans around me who were sporting a hat that had "FIVE SUPERBOWLS" on it, and they were waving it around in Texan fans faces, shooting us the finger, acting like the fools they are. I got a big kick out of it because they were the first to vacate the section, with their hats in their hands! lol

Anyone who thinks the scoreboard doesn't count with a Cowboy game is completely NUTS! It means as much to Dallas fans, when they win, as it does us!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #22
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
There were some "Gal" fans around me who were sporting a hat that had "FIVE SUPERBOWLS" on it, and they were waving it around in Texan fans faces, shooting us the finger, acting like the fools they are. I got a big kick out of it because they were the first to vacate the section, with their hats in their hands! lol

Anyone who thinks the scoreboard doesn't count with a Cowboy game is completely NUTS! It means as much to Dallas fans, when they win, as it does us!
Maybe for some a-holes like that woman but for most that have been lifelongs, it doesn't. It just doesn't.
Old 08-26-2007   #23
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

Except when they lose to us its always their 5 superbowls or some other lame excuse. I am sorry but it is hard to like that team because of their fans. Its either trash talk when they win or excuses when they lose its never just "The better team won, good game."

That is why people either love the Cowboys or hate them, its not that many people that are in between.

I'd like to add one thing though, Cowboy fans are only like that because of their success in the past. Look at successful franchises and arrogant fans follow Lakers, Yankees. Not like all of the fans are like that, its usually the band wagon fans. I mean i've met some pretty arrogant Saint fans in the past year, i've met many Saint fans all of a sudden. If the Texans start to win it is going to be hard dealing with all the bandwagoners, but that is a small price to pay for some wins. But on the other hand from my experience The Patriot fans have been pretty cool.

Last edited by Leahmic223; 08-26-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #24
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Except when they lose to us its always their 5 superbowls or some other lame excuse. I am sorry but it is hard to like that team because of their fans. Its either trash talk when they win or excuses when they lose its never just "The better team won, good game."

That is why people either love the Cowboys or hate them, its not that many people that are in between.
There are plenty that are in between. You just don't see them because most are in your face when it comes to being "seen." I hate those fans from any team. It gives real fans a bad name.
Old 08-26-2007   #25
htexfan
Rookie

to say that people in Dallas don't take this game seriously, couldn't be further from the truth. They are brutal. I live in Centex, halfway between Dallas and Houston. I'd say 98% Dallas Fans, 2% Houston. Football fans talk smack...and Dallas Football fans talk a lot of smack. This win is HUGE! It feels great! It will feel great for a long time and nothing against you personally but for you to keep saying excuses and that Dallas didn't care about this game is driving me crazy, that is b.s. It was an upset. Dallas thought they were going to beat us with their eyes closed. and now even with their starters in way longer than ours we kicked tail.
htexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #26
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Great article on Fanhouse

The game ball should go to Jacoby Jones, who had a great performance in both punt returns and receptions, but another game ball should go to Texan fans. In the post game quotes, many of the Cowboy players mentioned the difficulties that they had with the noise in the stadium. (The game ball should be given to Texan fans also for not killing braying Cowboy fans, unless of course, you actually did kill a Cowboy fan, and then you should receive two game balls. Three game balls if a trident was involved).

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...in-28-16/#cont
I wrote that. I'm glad that you appreciated it.

I couldn't help myself. The picture from the article was just a minor illustration of the back and forth that was happening in the stands. Everywhere. Cowboy fans were talking so much junk pregame. Even as they were losing they were talking crap. Then they got more quiet.

I was just waving my Texans flag at the game, and one of the Cowboy fans was giving me particular grief and talking junk because I was supporting the Texans in THEIR HOME STADIUM. At one point he grabbed my shoulders and I told him that if he touched me again, them yellow shirts were going to kick him out of the game.

I don't wish for those cool Cowboy fans out there to be killed by tridents, but I have to say for the other 99%, it makes for a good visual.
Old 08-26-2007   #27
BeerFairy
Rookie

I have to laugh, reading these posts. I was watching from
BW3 last night. When I got there it was packed with Dallas fans who were talking smack, waving flags, and yelling REALLY LOUDLY about how much Houston sucks and how they were going to stomp us. By Halftime they got REALLY QUIET...by the end of the game they were saying "its only preseason, it doesnt matter"....funny how that happens...
What happened to the fire that they had prior to the game??? LOL

I loved it.
We're in Texas....it matters, preseason or not!
BeerFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-26-2007   #28
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Agreed. I had a Cowgirl fan talking smack to me all week at work about how the Cowboys were gonna annihilate Schaub...im cookin some crow as we speak
Old 08-26-2007   #29
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Guys seriously, you can't call scoreboard of 28-16 because this was preseason. The starters didn't even play most of the 4th QTR. We have to be realistic here and only count the score of when the starters on both sides were in there.

Scoreboard 21-13!
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #30
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by htexfan View Post
to say that people in Dallas don't take this game seriously, couldn't be further from the truth. They are brutal. I live in Centex, halfway between Dallas and Houston. I'd say 98% Dallas Fans, 2% Houston. Football fans talk smack...and Dallas Football fans talk a lot of smack. This win is HUGE! It feels great! It will feel great for a long time and nothing against you personally but for you to keep saying excuses and that Dallas didn't care about this game is driving me crazy, that is b.s. It was an upset. Dallas thought they were going to beat us with their eyes closed. and now even with their starters in way longer than ours we kicked tail.
Sorry, I'm just going to disagree. Again, I'm not here as a damper. I just refuse to turn into the fan that people complain about. I grew up the Cowboy fan and always kept my mouth shut when I moved here and I love Houston teams and am obviously here on this board and not a Cowboy board...too much. The win however isn't HUGE. This will be the last thing I will say...maybe. Its pre-season..for both teams. We can't get too high and they can't get too low. They just destroyed Denver and now look. We had questions and now look. The regular season is hard enough. When 19-10 happened it trumped any preseason win they had..2 of them. They won last season when it counted. This was a huge step for us confidence wise and getting on the right track but as far as games go, it won't count if the season means nothing. I just refuse to be THAT fan.
Old 08-26-2007   #31
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Sorry, I'm just going to disagree. Again, I'm not here as a damper. I just refuse to turn into the fan that people complain about. I grew up the Cowboy fan and always kept my mouth shut when I moved here and I love Houston teams and am obviously here on this board and not a Cowboy board...too much. The win however isn't HUGE. This will be the last thing I will say...maybe. Its pre-season..for both teams. We can't get too high and they can't get too low. They just destroyed Denver and now look. We had questions and now look. The regular season is hard enough. When 19-10 happened it trumped any preseason win they had..2 of them. They won last season when it counted. This was a huge step for us confidence wise and getting on the right track but as far as games go, it won't count if the season means nothing. I just refuse to be THAT fan.

This is an interesting link from the math major/sportswriter guy from the Chron:

http://blogs.chron.com/unofficialsco...ason_week.html

Note this was written before the game.

The game is not the be-all and end all, but there's been enough junk talking prior to the game by Cowboy fans that it is a joke when after the game it's all well it's just the preseason.

One of the reasons I really liked this game, other than beating that particular opponent, is the way they won. It looked like real football. It wasn't a lucky win.
Old 08-26-2007   #32
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
But you are THAT fan.

You brought up championships from the 1900's, as if it really matters this century.

The biggest difference between 19-10 and 34-6 is that the Cowboys set an all time first when they lost to a franchise's first game. That was the first time that has ever happened and it can never be reversed. The fact that the Cowboy players of that game bashed the Texans franchise the whole week leading up to that point and stated how they were going to demolish us made it much sweeter to the Texans fan than 34-6 will ever mean to you.

Being the third preseason game, the Cowboys REALLY wanted the win. They especially wanted to continue the solid play they had shown in the first preseason games. With the starters playing 2.5 quarters (Texans) and 3+ quarters (Dallas) it was very important to both sides to show their strength. Dallas is not as good as they had imagined before this game and they ARE worried.
Old 08-26-2007   #33
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
Such hatred, internet tough guy!

I cheer for the uniform Froggie. Whether it was Carr last year or Schaub this year, or Zabaransky in 3 years. I think thats something you miss the point on completely.

I've been in support of Schaub since we traded for him so I don't know where you pulled that one from.
in other words, you can't create your own opinions about guys or deliver any real insight or analysis about a player that wears a Texans uniform. In your eyes they are infallible and anyone who thinks differently are haters.

Well, one day you need to admit that Carr sucked/sucks and that you and the rest of the homers were wrong. Schaub makes Carr look like the piece of garbage that he is. Even McNair now knows how bad of a professional Carr was.

Carr is just a choir boy who a lot of you homers got a love connection with. It made you blind to his litany of flaws and his lack of dedication and intelligence. You were wrong, we were right. Deal with it.

Schaub looks great and the team rallies around him. Carr stunk up the joint for 5 years and the team didn't respect him. Color me happy that we have Schaub and not some pussywhooped Norman Rockwell televangelist facsimile of a NFL QB.
Old 08-26-2007   #34
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
This is an interesting link from the math major/sportswriter guy from the Chron:

http://blogs.chron.com/unofficialsco...ason_week.html

Note this was written before the game.

The game is not the be-all and end all, but there's been enough junk talking prior to the game by Cowboy fans that it is a joke when after the game it's all well it's just the preseason.

One of the reasons I really liked this game, other than beating that particular opponent, is the way they won. It looked like real football. It wasn't a lucky win.
Hey TC, I know there are obnoxious Cowboy fans and people get tired of it and they relish this game. I'm just looking at it from someone who has to ride the fence and who is trying to be a Texans fan and who has been here awhile, compared to a Cowboy fan coming in and saying this. I, myself, liked the game. I was happy to see Schaub succeed. I was happy with Jacoby. I'm excited for the season. I just get frustrated at times because the same arguments being made by others about Cowboy fans are now not applying to them. That is my only point. It definitely wasn't a lucky win. It was a very impressive display. But it was a pre-season win all the same. Honestly, I've avoided this all week because I thought it was TOO big. But I will say I've seen both sides of the smack talk.

My point can be summed up pretty easily. If the Cowboys won the SB would people here still talk noise that we beat the SB champs in a pre-season game?The answer should be NO. So I try to temper my enthusiasm about pre-season and how people treat this game. It is real easy to feel a huge high in the preseason only to be let down..look at the Cowboys today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
But you are THAT fan.

You brought up championships from the 1900's, as if it really matters this century.
I'm not here as a Cowboy fan to start. Secondly, I didn't bring up the championships. The person I replied to did and said the obnoxious Cowboy fans were bringing up championships and that it was ridiculous for them to flaunt those vs a pre-season win. That was my response. I am happy for the Texans. People need to read my other posts. I even wrote 610 this week about how I thought this week was way too hyped up. It is JMO. You are talking to a guy who for 23 years lived and died by the Cowboys but while I was there I NEVER heard Houston hate and most of my friends liked Houston teams. It wasn't until I moved here that I saw people's overwhelming Dallas obsession. Since I've seen both sides of it, I just wanted to comment. But I'm obviously on this board WAY too much and support the home team.
Old 08-26-2007   #35
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

I guess my question Second, does your insight to Carr lead you to look at this New Texans team with the same jaundiced eye? As much as I respect guys like you, and Vinny (naming only a few) that were on to Carr's BS long before we rose colored glasses fans, I can't help but look at most of the postings made by this group and see that negativity continuing, by passing it on to players such as Mario Williams. As much as homers were blind about Carr, I believe that same blindness can flow in the other direction. But who am I to say, I'm just a mere lonesome fan stuck in the midst of Cowboy country that looks to this board for a visual of what we are unable to see for ourselves (due to lack of TV coverage).

And Frog, come spend some time in San Antonio, I don't believe it's fans like you that TC is referring too, but fans like the ones we have here
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!

Last edited by FirstTexansFan; 08-26-2007 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Added the frog part as to not make another posting.
FirstTexansFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #36
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
in other words, you can't create your own opinions about guys or deliver any real insight or analysis about a player that wears a Texans uniform. In your eyes they are infallible and anyone who thinks differently are haters.

Well, one day you need to admit that Carr sucked/sucks and that you and the rest of the homers were wrong. Schaub makes Carr look like the piece of garbage that he is. Even McNair now knows how bad of a professional Carr was.

Carr is just a choir boy who a lot of you homers got a love connection with. It made you blind to his litany of flaws and his lack of dedication and intelligence. You were wrong, we were right. Deal with it.

Schaub looks great and the team rallies around him. Carr stunk up the joint for 5 years and the team didn't respect him. Color me happy that we have Schaub and not some pussywhooped Norman Rockwell televangelist facsimile of a NFL QB.
I thought we covered this last week? I supported DC as long as he was qb of the Texans. He is gone, and so is my support for him. I love what I see of Schaub as it's night and day between what we had before.

If it takes me saying I was wrong about Carr, then I'll take this time to say it now. "I was wrong to support DC so long". There. Done.
Old 08-26-2007   #37
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64465 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a cousin thats a HUGE Cowgirls fan . He called me Thursday and was telling me how we better get ready to get whooped , because its gonna get ugly . Well , it did get ugly .......... for them .

So I called him last night and he came back with "its only preseason , it don't count" . Yet , the past two seasons when they beat the Texans in the preseason , he was all about "yeah we kicked your as*es! hahahaha" . This is the same guy that still refuses to admit that the 19-10 game was a regular season game . He still swears on his life that it was a preseason game . Typical Cowgirl fan .

Preseason or not it was a great exciting win , IMO .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #38
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
I guess my question Second, does your insight to Carr lead you to look at this New Texans team with the same jaundiced eye? As much as I respect guys like you, and Vinny (naming only a few) that were on to Carr's BS long before we rose colored glasses fans, I can't help but look at most of the postings made by this group and see that negativity continuing, by passing it on to players such as Mario Williams. As much as homers were blind about Carr, I believe that same blindness can flow in the other direction. But who am I to say, I'm just a mere lonesome fan stuck in the midst of Cowboy country that looks to this board for a visual of what we are unable to see for ourselves (due to lack of TV coverage).

And Frog, come spend some time in San Antonio, I don't believe it's fans like you that TC is referring too, but fans like the ones we have here
Believe me, I know the people you speak of. They are embarrassing and I don't like relating to them at all. I really didn't mean for this to be something where I was calling anyone out. I'm just trying to temper my enthusiasm between two situations.....

Speaking of, my wife is pretty much going into labor right now..no kidding..so I must run. You guys enjoy.
Old 08-26-2007   #39
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Frog is a converted Cowboy fan....you guys should just appreciate that we are attracting some fans who have been Texans football fans who were once Cowboy fans and are now Texan fans...we got quite a few of these guys around here and I think that is a good sign...and nothing to bash him about if you guys have a sense of his post history here.

I thought it was a great game and my spirits are very high since our starters whipped their starters. Personally...I'm very excited and would rather dwell on where we are headed instead of trying to act like the herd of obnoxious Cowboy fans we don't like ourselves.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #40
htexfan
Rookie

Quote:
Believe me, I know the people you speak of. They are embarrassing and I don't like relating to them at all. I really didn't mean for this to be something where I was calling anyone out. I'm just trying to temper my enthusiasm between two situations.....

Speaking of, my wife is pretty much going into labor right now..no kidding..so I must run. You guys enjoy.
Houton Frog...You are right when you have things like a new baby about to happen, things like this game do not seem as huge. you should have said you were about to become a daddy. Congratulations! I like the name Jacoby
htexfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read