Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Yellow Lot Tailgating was awesome...

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Had a great time with everyone. Good to see Don, Joe Texan and many of the other non Yellow Lotters. Sorry we ran out of beer...but who knew that 30 cases wouldn't be enough? To have the Texans smack the Cowboys was a nice way to end the day.

Hope to see everyone soon! I think we finally have a real team here.

I have got to give kudos to the yellow lot tailgaters today! As a normal Blue lot Pep Band member, we were all pleasantly suprised and grateful for all the hospitatlity we received as we played in your lot, and let me tell you we can't wait to come back...thanks! :woot2:

Thanks Texan Mojo guys.

Today in the yellow lot was great day. Mojo guys do it like no other, and props go out to the preacher for handling the cowgirl fan,(Btw one of the funniest things I've ever seen) Thanks go out to the preacher for coming back out and giving the speach, we cant let cowgirls come in our house and mess with tradition. I talked to the huge security gaurd after the incident, and he said he was just going to throw them out for being instigators....just goes to show the class their fans have.

Good times good times.

I have got to give kudos to the yellow lot tailgaters today! As a normal Blue lot Pep Band member, we were all pleasantly suprised and grateful for all the hospitatlity we received as we played in your lot, and let me tell you we can't wait to come back...thanks! :woot2:

Although you didn't stop specifically by our tail gate...you were just down the row from us. We always have...and always will enjoy the visits from the pep band.

It was a great tailgate. Didn't get to talk to the preacherman, but I did get a sweet pic I will post later. My friend who I brought to the game really, really enjoyed herself and will be back. I think she was impressed more with the amount of alcohol at the tailgate than anything, lol.

I do not want to de-rail this thread, but Cowboy fans really are pretty classless. Classless might be the wrong word, but just really rude and think that the world revolves around them. It just is a different mentality. We had some in our section and basically they all ran their mouths the entire game, then of course at the end of the game I heard nothing but a chorus of, "It's just preseason, It's just preseason!". I think that Cowboy fan might be worse than Eagles fan. I am just glad that for the most part, Texans fans are classy. If winning 5 Super Bowls in the pre-HDTV era makes your fans like that, I would prefer not to win 1.

But back to the tailgate itself, it was alot of fun. I had forgotten how fun people-watching, drinking and hanging out can be. See-ya for the Chiefs!!!

Ya beat me to it! Ditto what she said, y'all!

FYI -

1242743433_1dc57b7723.jpg

and

1243623074_b4747f83fc.jpg

to see more pics of people you don't know: http://flickr.com/photos/dskillzhtown/sets/72157601676459730/

Mojo guys do it like no other, and props go out to the preacher for handling the cowgirl fan,(Btw one of the funniest things I've ever seen) Thanks go out to the preacher for coming back out and giving the speach, we cant let cowgirls come in our house and mess with tradition.
I got there late and apparently I missed something, what happened???

I really enjoyed hanging out with y'all Rich, looking forward to going back, I went to get one of my wifes world famous sandwiches from the table and they were all gone, I'll have to bring more next time.

Also enjoyed meeting NFLNUTSWIFE and partaking of one of her strawberry concoctions.

You Yellow Lot folks are allright in my book!

That was an awesome tailgate!! The pep band was on the grass baby!! They stopped by our camp to play a couple of tunes and I know there's those that don't care much for them, but that's just good fun right there. That just gets you fired up for some football, I don't care what anybody says. Sorry I didn't have my Pigs in a Pepper this week for you guys and gals.

Here's a little clip of the band getting our crew fired up.
Pep Band

Da General, from the band, good to meet you.
THE Joe Texan stops by. Good to meet you as well. You boogied out before I got a chance to say much, but as you know, things are going a mile a minute at a tailgate.

Pam, tell T it'll be alright. It's just a pre-season game. The 'Boys WILL win their division.

Great atmosphere, great people, the grass was definitely greener this past Saturday.

I had a yellowing experience when I got in the stadium, Thanks guys for the Texan Hospitality It was appreciated, It will be returned when yall venture to platinum. I was very impressed with the shotgun, All I can say is AWESOME

Back