Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2007   #1
Texans_bull
Veteran

Rep Power: 23 Texans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of Famer
Default Looking for a Tailgating party

Me and my family are looking for a tailgating party to attend in the yellow lot.
It is me and my wife and 3 kids.

I want my kids to have a good experince at the game. This would be all year long.

Thanks In Advance
Texans_bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #2
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Looking for a Tailgating party

Sounds like you might have a good party all by yourself with your family. How old are the kids? Not sure I would want my kids hanging out at the Mojo party (no offense to the mojo crew), but not sure that kids would or should be that interested in shotguns every 30 minutes. But hanging out there is always an option.

But you can do like a few people I know have done. Park in th Yellow lot, maybe have a little breakfast and then walk over to Budweiser Plaza at around 9, I believe. They open the gates there and have a live band, face painting, give away of game pins, cheerleaders, a lil block party going on. The kids probably would enjoy that. It is quite a trek over there, but I think kids would enjoy that. Maybe one parent can take the kids there, while the other cooks or something and when they return everyone eats and then goes into the game.

Just an idea.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #3
Texans_bull
Veteran

Rep Power: 23 Texans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Looking for a Tailgating party

Thanks... For the info.

I will be there in the yellow lot getting ready for Sunday.

Thanks
Texans_bull is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read