Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-25-2007   #241
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Preseason Gameday Week 3: Cowboys Vs Texans

This season will be a best season.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #242
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

I'm trying to remember the last time we had a such a nice 2 minute drill. Did our former QB EVER successfully lead a 2 minute drive for a score. I seriously cannot think of a single time...

I mean EVEN ONCE???!?!!
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #243
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Excuse me while I go and pick up Jacoby Jones in my fantasy league.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #244
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard that the Cowpies had the highest scoring offence entering week 3 of the pre-season. I can really get use to this!
Old 08-25-2007   #245
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

We need to give the OL some props here.

Green's getting holes, and Schaub's getting protection.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #246
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I really wish a cowpie fan was sitting next to me
Old 08-25-2007   #247
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

What a great sack
Sponsored links
Old 08-25-2007   #248
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice way to go into the half...and we get the ball back, too!!
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #249
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Excuse me while I go and pick up Jacoby Jones in my fantasy league.
I already did earlier today.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #250
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

I know that the 1st teams are suppose to play some in the 3rd, but I am happy with what I have seen. Let them sit now, so no one gets hurt.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #251
euro-Texan
All Pro

I'm forced to listen online to the game (although I'm glad to have the option), but ti really sounds like the crowd is in to the game in force.
Old 08-25-2007   #252
TexansMVP
Probowler

Just in case anybody still want to listen to the game online

http://radiotime.com/affiliate/a_374..._Stations.aspx

Go to channel "WOAI"
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #253
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
I know that the 1st teams are suppose to play some in the 3rd, but I am happy with what I have seen. Let them sit now, so no one gets hurt.
I agree. I've seen enough.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #254
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
We need to give the OL some props here.

Green's getting holes, and Schaub's getting protection.
Way to go O line
Old 08-25-2007   #255
euro-Texan
All Pro

Quote:
I couldn't agree more. Althogh if the second stringer squander the lead I would hate to hear the Cowpie fans explain how... Well whatever spin they would put on it.
Old 08-25-2007   #256
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #257
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!
Love that line from Cars.
Old 08-25-2007   #258
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Its the cowgirls, so show them no mercy! Push their faces into the dirt and makes this a blowout! EAT RELIANT TURF JERRY!!
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #259
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 121 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected

Half time stats for y'all.

Schaub - 11/14 101 yards 2tds
Jones - 2/26 1 td, 1 pr TD
Johnson - 3/31 1 td
Green - 8/65

Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007   #260
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
I couldn't agree more. Althogh if the second stringer squander the lead I would hate to hear the Cowpie fans explain how... Well whatever spin they would put on it.
Rather listen to them spin it, than losing someone. (also we would know the truth )

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read