Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-05-2007   #101
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: TENNheads say Super Bowl for Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Not as much as " Madden Curse strikes Again"
LT has the curse but nice try. Since when can you turn down a curse.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #102
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
LT has the curse but nice try. Since when can you turn down a curse.
Actually the curse is who MAKES the cover not who turns it down. If I am mistaken who turned it down and had similar results??? Curious, not being a smarta$$.
Old 09-05-2007   #103
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Moos who live in glass barns should not throw hay bails.
WOW Arrow!! You really disappoint with this lame smack. Glass barns? Hay bails?

News flash: We don't have sagebrush rolling down the streets either...
Old 09-05-2007   #104
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
WOW Arrow!! You really disappoint with this lame smack. Glass barns? Hay bails?

News flash: We don't have sagebrush rolling down the streets either...
mooo!

Old 09-05-2007   #105
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Actually the curse is who MAKES the cover not who turns it down. If I am mistaken who turned it down and had similar results??? Curious, not being a smarta$$.
Until this season I do not believe that anyone has turned it down. LT was offered and refused. The curse should have an * next to it.

Or that is what i am banking on as a Titans fan!

Old 09-05-2007   #106
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
mooo!
I would think someone from the "creative - artsy" part of Cali would be a little more awe inspiring than that...

Are you having health issues or something? If so, we will say a prayer for you. You just don't seem to be yourself lately.
Old 09-05-2007   #107
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Yes everyone will get it by week 9 and fully know how good the Texans really are and how great a runningback the titans have playing QB.

Why are the inbreds going to draft another player who has never ever been a starter at any level again?
What were you saying about plugging the same joke 20 times?
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-05-2007   #108
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I would think someone from the "creative - artsy" part of Cali would be a little more awe inspiring than that...

Are you having health issues or something? If so, we will say a prayer for you. You just don't seem to be yourself lately.
You seem not to understand the glass house metaphor so I thought I would hit closer to home. I also do not think that barns are typically made of glass as an FYI.

Old 09-05-2007   #109
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
What were you saying about plugging the same joke 20 times?
Titans fan to come and save the day. At least someone can look past the words to get the meaning.

Old 09-05-2007   #110
2ToneBlue
Veteran

This thread just makes me laugh, keep it coming guys.

Good entertainment
2ToneBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #111
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Moos who live in glass barns should not throw hay bails.

If this is your way of avoid the smack I might have given YOU to much credit.

trains brains? c'mon
wow...yeah, definitely overestimated you if all you've got is the 'backup' take and something about 'moos'.

I just think you've got more talent than something as dumb as "he's a backup"...or at least I thought you were more capable of bringing something more than the same old bleating from the sheep herd.

As far as my smack, I've never been one to troll other's message boards, so yeah, maybe I'm just amateur that way. But I do know I'd bring more game than some weak 'backup' angle that you seem to find so brilliant. Maybe I just have different standards than you...or maybe I have standards at all.

Young is too easy of a target, what with his one digit Wonderlic and barely 50% completion rating. Now you've given him a great target in a Texans reject. Your best player is a thug and can't even play for a year. We won't say too much about the mighty cheeseburger running attack you're planning. The best asset of your team is the coach, but for some reason(s), the fat slug of an owner you've got there won't extend his deal.

I've actually given some props to Vince baby lately. I feel sorry for him to have the abilities but on a team that refuses to build around him. Maybe I won't be in such a nice mood when y'all are swimming in the depths of the bottom of our division...who knows. Contrary to popular belief, one man cannot carry a whole football team, especially when Lendale is loading aboard.
Old 09-05-2007   #112
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
You seem not to understand the glass house metaphor so I thought I would hit closer to home. I also do not think that barns are typically made of glass as an FYI.
I understand where you were 'trying' to go with the Glass House metaphor, but being born and raised here, I just haven seen that many barns in the city of Houston....
Old 09-05-2007   #113
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Hey DB did my smack at least make the level of Overalls and Silver-back or what ever his name is in this thread?

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=30593

Old 09-05-2007   #114
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

This little back and forth was kinda funny:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overalls
Kinda like you being 70 and wearing diapers.

bigtitan53279
why did you have to go and bring Bud into this?
Old 09-05-2007   #115
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Silver Back spends 3 pages saying his same lines over and over and over again about the Wonderlic. I figured I might as well come over here and dump the "Backup" smack in the same fashion. I guess I had more respect over here then I figured because instead of it getting it thrown back at me you got all butt hurt over the quality of the smack.

Turn about is fair play and all ....

My smack transcended boards, I think Childress got in hopefully his majesty Double Barrel can now accept my smack as "quality" ...

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 09-05-2007 at 06:27 PM.
Old 09-05-2007   #116
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No doubt. I figured he must be painting his new rainbow pride poster for the big parade or something.

Quote:
Hey DB did my smack at least make the level of Overalls and Silver-back or what ever his name is in this thread?

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=30593
See, I'm just expecting more from you, man. Especially when you post...

Quote:
The guy was not great coming out of college....
...and I completely owned you with reality. The best you can do is try to take out my trains/brains comment (which I figured you'd comprehend since I've used it on my 7 yo niece).

But absolutely no mention that you've been put down with facts. I understand, though, that it's hard to be humble when you're filled with rainbow pride.

Quote:
My smack transcended boards, I think Childress got in hopefully his majesty Double Barrel can now accept my smack as "quality" ...
That would be Mr. Majesty to you.
Old 09-05-2007   #117
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
No doubt. I figured he must be painting his new rainbow pride poster for the big parade or something.
See now you can get into the weak arguments. Shaft75 already got totally taken to the house on the whole Gay/CA thing but I'll let this one slide as I did make a barn reference. BTW I pass two huge barns and 3 cow pastures on my way to work

Quote:
See, I'm just expecting more from you, man. Especially when you post...
Baited if you must know .....

Prize fish Double Barrel

Quote:
...and I completely owned you with reality. The best you can do is try to take out my trains/brains comment (which I figured you'd comprehend since I've used it on my 7 yo niece).
So you sank to "my level" it seems you almost got it .... almost. Maybe your neice needs to give you better material?

Quote:
But absolutely no mention that you've been put down with facts. I understand, though, that it's hard to be humble when you're filled with rainbow pride.
Attack the post not the poster.

And be humble please. I have spelled out what the point of these silly post where. They have worked better then I expected so far ....

Old 09-05-2007   #118
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Attack the post not the poster.
Or follow your lead and just ignore the post altogether...

hook, line, & sinker. a road that goes both ways

The season is upon us, and we shall see who's team ends up on that line.

I believe we've made bigger strides in improving our team, while your front office has failed to put a team around Madden cover. It will be interesting to see if a 'career backup' with lots of new talent around him can keep up with Mr. NFL, the Hamburgler and Texans reject.
Old 09-05-2007   #119
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 12 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I believe we've made bigger strides in improving our team, while your front office has failed to put a team around Madden cover. It will be interesting to see if a 'career backup' with lots of new talent around him can keep up with Mr. NFL, the Hamburgler and Texans reject.
Too freaking funny!

Memo to Blazing Arrow; for the love of Christ, if you're going to run farm smack, get the freaking terms right...it's hay bale, not bail.

Let me use it in a sentence for you;

Hay bales are to bulls as the Titans are to the Texans.

Pacman posted bail following his latest nefarious act.
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #120
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 12 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Quote:
Titans fan to come and save the day. At least someone can look past the words to get the meaning.
That's what she (#1 Titan fan) said;

Last edited by TexanRevolution; 09-05-2007 at 11:48 PM.
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read