Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Past Example Of Ex-nfl Player Et Al. Dog Fighting Sentencing

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Before anyone starts feeling to sorry for Vick possibly getting a year in prison, review this 2004 case of dog fighting involving ex-NFL RB LeShon Johnson. He was a "minor player." Look, especially, the sentencing brought down on the sponsoring owner of the this dog fighting ring. As has been a pattern in past raids of such institutions, a stash of firearms (and drugs) are usually confiscated........I know, just for protection (and medicinal reasons)........couldn't reflect hard core actors involved in other criminal enterprises, right?
HARD TIME

HuttoKarl

Veteran
Before anyone starts feeling to sorry for Vick possibly getting a year in prison, review this 2004 case of dog fighting involving ex-NFL RB LeShon Johnson. He was a "minor player." Look, especially, the sentencing brought down on the sponsoring owner of the this dog fighting ring. As has been a pattern in past raids of such institutions, a stash of firearms (and drugs) are usually confiscated........I know, just for protection (and medicinal reasons)........couldn't reflect hard core actors involved in other criminal enterprises, right?
HARD TIME
Wow. That's pretty harsh. I'm all for it.