Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-07-2004   #201
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief
Na, that's what the internet is for: anonymous negative posting.
Word to that!!!

Nothings better than a little negativity while at work.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #202
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well... here goes.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #203
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

our defense has never looked so bad this season
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #204
geka
Veteran

these refs in the second half are killing us OOO wait thats the broncos beating the hell outta us like they have all game
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #205
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

turn my head for a sec and they already scored another TD
Old 11-07-2004   #206
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow. hilarious.

-Ben Franklin
Old 11-07-2004   #207
geka
Veteran

should pull our starters so they dont get hurt let the backups get reps
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-07-2004   #208
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
dime.. yes i do know it.. who gives a flying f***? it was a missed call.. big freakin deal.. Carr aint hurt, and its not like it cost us a touchdown. get over it and move on :P.. if you really want to whine about it.. do it AFTER the game is over.
rofl! You are so funny.. Now I am whining.. I thought I was making a post about a horrible call. I was posting my reaction and it seems by your tone, your the one who cant get over stuff.. You decide you have this ability to make things disappear.. wow.. love to live in the world you live in.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #209
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

this is painful for me to watch....am i alone?
Old 11-07-2004   #210
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, I might turn the game off early for the 1st time ever.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #211
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

On a happier note, I love this 'Ooh baby baby' Nextel commercial.
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #212
MojoX
Veteran

Rep Power: 447 MojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow. 4 TDs to 4 different receivers. Since I (thankfully) can't see this massacre, I can only guess that both the pass rush and pass coverage are as bad as they've ever been right now.
MojoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #213
Texas_Heat
Veteran

They got win next week now.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #214
Trogdor014
Veteran

I hate to say it, but we deserve to lose this game. I don't care about the officiating when I don't see any fire from our team. We deserve to lose this game, just like the Jags deserved to lose last week.
Trogdor014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #215
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochyTX
On a happier note, I love this 'Ooh baby baby' Nextel commercial.
i was thinking the same thing but i didnt want to say anything. that song is real catchy
Old 11-07-2004   #216
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Doesn't help that this ****head announcer has to keep telling everyone how he started Plummer on his fantasy team. Someone give him a cookie.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #217
Dime
Hall of Fame

ack... I wonder if the mile high is affecting our players more then normal since this is our first time to play here... The defense looks winded and beat bad.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #218
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

I guess Fabio won't be cutting his hair?
Old 11-07-2004   #219
Hall of Fame

Yep, that commercial makes me laugh everytime. The dancing is too funny.

-Ben Franklin
Old 11-07-2004   #220
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

that must be why 26 is out there....glenn earl? or was it just a situational thing

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read