Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-07-2004   #1
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default Throw him the !@$ Ball!

AJ the Great would never come out with a book like that, so I'll do the biography myself! "Throw him the !@$@! Ball!" If this guy gets the ball more and becomes a threat against the opposing defense, this offense becomes unstoppable! Therefore, designed throws to him once in the first 25 minutes is not good enough for me. Personally, I would never pay anyone millions to be the biggest decoy on the field! Soory for the rant, but I like explosive offense, not this "smash mouth" stuff that puts a person to sleep watching an away game on t.v.!
Old 11-07-2004   #2
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

all i know is houstons defense better start kicking in here soon.....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Halftime

They are rolling their coverage to AJ. Gaffney leads all WR's with 3 catches and Carr has hit 7 different players with complete passes. I find it hard to find fault with the passing game.

Sometimes I don't know what you guys are watching.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #4
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

well unfortunately what we're watching is them losing right now....but i still think they will come back like with the vikings...if not i'm still with these guys win or lose....but of course winning is better....you can't have a good game EVERY game.....GOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #5
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 46 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Champ shut AJ down

D. Carr 22/41 245

REC YDS TD LG
J. Gaffney 6 86 0 28
D. Armstrong 6 84 0 44
A. Johnson 3 28 0 13
D. Davis 2 19 0 10
T. Hollings 2 11 0 9
M. Norris 1 7 0 7
C. Bradford 1 5 0 5
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Well it happens cant expect Johnnson to just have it his way every game !! Dont worry we got the colts next week and they have NO Defense so he should make up for lost ground !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #7
LuvYaTexans
Rookie

Default drops don't help AJ

Just a note...AJ also dropped 2 passes today as well. We have receivers, but DC can't throw to them with a FACE FULL OF GRASS! Come on OL... what gives? GO TEXAN'S we are still 50/50 and still very much alive!
LuvYaTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read