Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-11-2007   #161
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
So anybopdy up for getting together on Thursday night?

Sorry about my lack of attendence recently, between work, family obligations, and being sick I haven't had much usable free time.
Reads like valid excuses to me. I have be at school like 7:30 on Friday to return final essays and to see if my darlings learned anything this semester.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007   #162
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

What is it looking like for this weekend @ Kerr's?
Old 12-21-2007   #163
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I'll be in Houston visiting the fam. We can hook up one more time for the last game on the 30th.... unless y'all want to continue into the post season?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #164
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm a no go, too much to due, and not enough time. Hopefully the game is on CBS or I'll probably miss it altogther.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #165
ArlingtonTexan

Looks like a No Frills Grill watch for me this Sunday. Anyway, everyone have a great holiday.
Old 12-27-2007   #166
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

mid-week roll call, y'all in for the final game?
Old 12-27-2007   #167
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm a nice frim maybe.
Sponsored links
Old 12-27-2007   #168
OzzO
.. and then?

way to give 80%
Old 12-27-2007   #169
ArlingtonTexan

I am most likely probably going to be there, if you guys are.
Old 12-27-2007   #170
OzzO
.. and then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I'm a nice frim maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
I am most likely probably going to be there, if you guys are.
Don't fear commitment, guys. I'm in with mini-me. We can discuss if y'all want to meet up on any playoff games while there.
Old 12-30-2007   #171
OzzO
.. and then?

Good season, all. Glad to meet some fellow Texan fans up here. If you want some offseason homework - see if we can get some more fans out for next season and possibly an alternate location.

Not that I didn't mind Ker's - but only so much chicken wings / chicken one can eat every Sunday.

The Chick-fil-A cows would be proud though.
Old 12-31-2007   #172
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Good season, all. Glad to meet some fellow Texan fans up here. If you want some offseason homework - see if we can get some more fans out for next season and possibly an alternate location.

Not that I didn't mind Ker's - but only so much chicken wings / chicken one can eat every Sunday.

The Chick-fil-A cows would be proud though.
Ditto on all accounts.
Old 01-01-2008   #173
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Ditto on all accounts.
Humperdink's is just right across the street, although I've never been in that one nor have I been in a Humperdink's since the Stars wonthe Cup back in 99 (?).

I'll try and scout out a few places over the next few months.

I enjoied the past season gentlemen, thanks.
Old 04-01-2008   #174
OzzO
.. and then?

Yo. Just heard on the ticket this morning the the Texans play here in the preseason. Just a random thought - but would y'all be up to getting a small group together to see them live at the t-bowl?

Guess it depends on ticket cost and another tangibles - but just wondering.
Old 04-01-2008   #175
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 262799 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yo. Just heard on the ticket this morning the the Texans play here in the preseason. Just a random thought - but would y'all be up to getting a small group together to see them live at the t-bowl?

That's a possibility.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #176
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:

I am planning on going either way, so if we want to make a minor event out of it, I would all for it.
Old 04-01-2008   #177
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Stay tuned for an update regarding this....For those of you who attended and remember, 2 years ago I got with a place there in Arlington that hosted our tailgate party. We must have had over 100 plus Texans fans in attendance, and it was a hell of a time !!

This year I will be doing the same, and I will be contacting our unofficial Houston Texans Dallas bar to see if they again will host our party. All I have to say is, for those of you who attended then, you know how great of a time it was !!

Stay tuned...once the preseason schedule is out, I will be in action getting this set up...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #178
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Stay tuned for an update regarding this....For those of you who attended and remember, 2 years ago I got with a place there in Arlington that hosted our tailgate party. We must have had over 100 plus Texans fans in attendance, and it was a hell of a time !!

This year I will be doing the same, and I will be contacting our unofficial Houston Texans Dallas bar to see if they again will host our party. All I have to say is, for those of you who attended then, you know how great of a time it was !!

Stay tuned...once the preseason schedule is out, I will be in action getting this set up...
That was fun, despite the accident right on the corner that delayed us for quite awhile! I will bring my show down poster again.
Old 04-02-2008   #179
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post

Just let me know details and I'm in.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #180
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe we can talk the Texans Cheerleaders to make another showing...
Texans-Cowboys 8-27-05
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read