Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-29-2007   #141
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 19226 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Have not tried it yet.
I musy say I thought it was going right into your CD player when you left.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007   #142
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Sorry I bailed guys, I got delayed at the Halloween store. By the time I got out - I would've been pressed to make it back home then to Ker's.... and from what I've seen from the Texans since the 2 game opening tease and what the Chargers have shown in that same time.....

Next week, I'm tenative as the in-laws will be in town, but then the chance to see the Texans POSSIBLY win number 3...
Honestly, we left at halftime. Apparently only missed a Joel Dressen TD, not that it really matters, but it would be win number 4.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #143
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 19226 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

You biys have fun this weekend, I've got race tickets.
Old 11-01-2007   #144
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like we have a no go for this weekend and next as there is not a Texan.
Old 11-04-2007   #145
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Honestly, we left at halftime. Apparently only missed a Joel Dressen TD, not that it really matters, but it would be win number 4.
Oh yeah, we did sandwich a nasty win in there somewhere. Alright, we'll start it back up after the bye week. Maybe by then, the Texans will get it righted again.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007   #146
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

Yo - y'all heading to the Ker's in Dallas for the game?
Old 11-15-2007   #147
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Hope to, I have no clue what my weekend looks like currently.
Sponsored links
Old 11-16-2007   #148
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Yo - y'all heading to the Ker's in Dallas for the game?
Good week for me. I can be there if we are meeting.
Old 11-18-2007   #149
OzzO
.. and then?

I'm heading over now.
Old 11-18-2007   #150
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Knowing that the both of y'all have already left I'm not sure why I'm posting this but I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend.
Old 11-18-2007   #151
OzzO
.. and then?

we held the fort down. I told A-Tex we need to start recruiting though.
Old 11-24-2007   #152
OzzO
.. and then?

Last minute - not sure if I'll make it out this game as we have some friends in town. Mark us a "tenative" for tomorrow - I sure want to see the game though.
Old 11-24-2007   #153
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Last minute - not sure if I'll make it out this game as we have some friends in town. Mark us a "tenative" for tomorrow - I sure want to see the game though.
I have a friend Nick coming with me tommorrow
Old 11-29-2007   #154
OzzO
.. and then?

Yo. I won't be able to make this Sunday's game (which blows) as I'll be driving back from Austin. Y'all keep the fort down and I'll see ya next week.
Old 12-01-2007   #155
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Yo. I won't be able to make this Sunday's game (which blows) as I'll be driving back from Austin. Y'all keep the fort down and I'll see ya next week.
I have been fighting some cold/flu thing, so I am listing myself as questionable as a GTD.
Old 12-02-2007   #156
OzzO
.. and then?

I think the wife and I got a slight case of it as well early this weekend. Her worse than I. Time to start popping 1-a-day's and chuggin' OJ.
Old 12-07-2007   #157
ArlingtonTexan

available if we are meeting this weekend.
Old 12-07-2007   #158
OzzO
.. and then?

Sure enough, my son is already looking forward to it. Maybe we can actually surprise the masses and win one.

I think the Cowboys game is the same time, so it'll be a full house.
Old 12-10-2007   #159
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

So anybopdy up for getting together on Thursday night?

Sorry about my lack of attendence recently, between work, family obligations, and being sick I haven't had much usable free time.
Old 12-10-2007   #160
OzzO
.. and then?

I think AT and I both decided to sit the Denver one out... "school night" and all and since it's on NFLN. Ker's wasn't as packed with Cowboy fans as I woulda thought - but we did have a vocal group behind us.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read