Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-13-2007   #121
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Thanks. I will be coming from Austin.
I think knew you were an Austin guy already
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #122
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I think knew you were an Austin guy already
I may be there with three others, just waiting on the other two to call me in order to tie off. Leaving Austin at 8:20.
Old 10-14-2007   #123
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

last minute, but I'll be there without mini-me
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #124
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Roll call.

I might be there for the 1st half, depends on work.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #125
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

Most likely out this week due to a camping trip with the scouts.

... and no, no "canteen boy" references. Better come back to hear of a "W", Texans.
Old 10-18-2007   #126
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Really not a good week for me as I am testing, even though a break from a bunch of theorist might be welcome.
Old 10-24-2007   #127
ArlingtonTexan

Can't put it in percentage terms, but there is some chance that the Chargers/Texans game is up here.
Sponsored links
Old 10-24-2007   #128
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can't put it in percentage terms, but there is some chance that the Chargers/Texans game is up here.
If it is, where are we going to sit?
Old 10-24-2007   #129
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
If it is, where are we going to sit?
That would a good question to have to answer...I guess that tickets would be pretty reasonable with such short notice.
Old 10-24-2007   #130
ArlingtonTexan

From the latest update from 790 in Houston, the possibility is increasing for us to have live football.
Old 10-24-2007   #131
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

NICE... Your watch party is going to be in person!! (if it works out).
Old 10-25-2007   #132
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, if it's a night game up in Dallas, I might be able to join you guys....stadium or at Winghouse. Hook me up w/ the details!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #133
ActualTexan
upright biped

I am planning in being in Dallas as well....what the addy for the Winghouse? Thanks.
ActualTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #134
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Ker's winghouse Dallas location. It is less than 5-10 minutes from texas stadium..Address is somewhere in this thread give me a second I will edit this post.

Here is the address:

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

If you coming directly from Houston you can stay on 35 exit Northwest Highway and you will be right at Kerr's and only an exit or two from Texas stadium.
If the game is in Dallas I imagine we'll be at the game if not the address for Winghouse is above.
Old 10-26-2007   #135
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

So 3pm at Winghouse?
Old 10-26-2007   #136
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
So 3pm at Winghouse?
See ya Sunday
Old 10-27-2007   #137
OzzO
.. and then?

I'm game, see y'all tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2007   #138
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
See ya Sunday
Was the CD any good?
Old 10-29-2007   #139
OzzO
.. and then?

Sorry I bailed guys, I got delayed at the Halloween store. By the time I got out - I would've been pressed to make it back home then to Ker's.... and from what I've seen from the Texans since the 2 game opening tease and what the Chargers have shown in that same time.....

Next week, I'm tenative as the in-laws will be in town, but then the chance to see the Texans POSSIBLY win number 3...
Old 10-29-2007   #140
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Was the CD any good?
Have not tried it yet.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read