Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-30-2007   #101
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I'll be there. I'm already on the other side of the stadium (working). I don't think I can make the full game; but hope to be there at/or near kick-off.
I think I am going to going through Dallas via 35 and see what happens. I have a couple of alternatives that may work to avoid the mess.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007   #102
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I was thining that 30 to Mockingbird, Mockingbord north to 35, and 35 over to Winghouse; would be the best way for those one the west side of DFW to get there, while avoiding the mess in Irving.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #103
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Mid-week roll call. I'm bad with names, but glad to see some additional fans make it in. See y'all again at Ker's-Dallas?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #104
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Mid-week roll call. I'm bad with names, but glad to see some additional fans make it in. See y'all again at Ker's-Dallas?
Should be there, barring something coming up.
Old 10-06-2007   #105
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I should be good for the whole game this week.
Old 10-06-2007   #106
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I should be good for the whole game this week.
Not gonna be there this week.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #107
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Ozzo,

Check your PM box!
Sponsored links
Old 10-10-2007   #108
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Roll call time!
Old 10-11-2007   #109
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

Myself and mini-me will be in attendance.
Old 10-11-2007   #110
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Roll call time!
Per usual, will be there assuming nothing unexpected comes up.
Old 10-12-2007   #111
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Anybody else?
Old 10-12-2007   #112
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Anybody else?
Like I said way back when, I'm only going to be able to make it on odd occasions.

This week... not so odd... and extenuating circumstances (wife, back home after trip to NJ, and trip to hospital)... staying home.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #113
OzzO
.. and then?

actually - I may miss this week due to a cub scout rocket launch mid-afternoon.... then next week for a cub scout campout.

Man, I'll be going through Texan withdrawls. Someone eat a wing or a nacho for me.
Old 10-13-2007   #114
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
actually - I may miss this week due to a cub scout rocket launch mid-afternoon.... then next week for a cub scout campout.

Man, I'll be going through Texan withdrawls. Someone eat a wing or a nacho for me.
I guess that's fair since mini-you has had sit around with a bunch of old guys for a few weeks.

Hey, Hoth let me know if you are a full-timer this week. If not, I may go to a bar five minutes away instead taking the drive.
Old 10-13-2007   #115
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:

OzzO, I've still got your sunglasses sitting on my desk.

Arlington, I should be good for the full game; if OzzO is a no go we can just meet up somewhere in Arlington.
Old 10-13-2007   #116
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I am leaving for Dallas tomorrow morning. Where do you all watch the games? How far is it from Texas Stadium and what direction is it located from the stadium?
Old 10-13-2007   #117
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I am leaving for Dallas tomorrow morning. Where do you all watch the games? How far is it from Texas Stadium and what direction is it located from the stadium?
Ker's winghouse Dallas location. It is less than 5-10 minutes from texas stadium..Address is somewhere in this thread give me a second I will edit this post.

Here is the address:

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

If you coming directly from Houston you can stay on 35 exit Northwest Highway and you will be right at Kerr's and only an exit or two from Texas stadium.
Old 10-13-2007   #118
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
OzzO, I've still got your sunglasses sitting on my desk.

Arlington, I should be good for the full game; if OzzO is a no go we can just meet up somewhere in Arlington.
I think Mrs. Arlington is up for an "I buy lunch/she goes shopping" Sunday so I am good with the trip over.
Old 10-13-2007   #119
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Dallas location it is then.

Shokingly I'll be coming form work...again.
Old 10-13-2007   #120
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Ker's winghouse Dallas location. It is less than 5-10 minutes from texas stadium..Address is somewhere in this thread give me a second I will edit this post.

Here is the address:

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

If you coming directly from Houston you can stay on 35 exit Northwest Highway and you will be right at Kerr's and only an exit or two from Texas stadium.

Thanks. I will be coming from Austin.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read