Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-17-2007   #81
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

I have something to work out schedule wise for next week as to when I can there, but I will show at some point if we are on for the Indy game.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #82
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I'll say right now, I'm on for the Indy game. Sounds like the Dallas location works for y'all so, I'll be there.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #83
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

It's getting close. How 'bout a roll call to see who's making it.

I'll be there with mini (cowboy) me in tow.
Old 09-20-2007   #84
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm sad to say not me. Between work and family stuff this weekend I'm not going to be able to make it out.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #85
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Me, neither. I'll be seeing this one live.

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #86
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If we are meeting, I can be there after I take the wife to the airport...I know its midday just not sure exactly what time.
Old 09-20-2007   #87
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
If we are meeting, I can be there after I take the wife to the airport...I know its midday just not sure exactly what time.
Tell her we said, "Hey."
Sponsored links
Old 09-21-2007   #88
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Tell her we said, "Hey."
She says hello to everyone and for us to have a great time no matter where you are cheering on the Texans.
Old 09-21-2007   #89
OzzO
.. and then?

I'll be at the Dallas Ker's location - others in?
Old 09-22-2007   #90
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
I'll be at the Dallas Ker's location - others in?
I will be there before the start of the game.
Old 09-26-2007   #91
OzzO
.. and then?

Yo - midweek is here. Time for roll call. Let's see if we can take back Ker's from the FFL guys that grabbed the front row last week.

I'll be in the process of moving into my permanent homestead, but I'll take off for the game and grab mini-me as well. He's wanting a Texans jersey now so he can cheer with us, maybe his Romo jersey will go back in the closet.

Who else will be there?
Old 09-26-2007   #92
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I should be there.
Old 09-26-2007   #93
rvguy121
RVGuy

We won't be able to go, cause' I have to work while the game is on. RATS!!!
rvguy121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #94
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvguy121 View Post
We won't be able to go, cause' I have to work while the game is on. RATS!!!
Dude.

That sucks.

I'm not going to be able to go, either.
Old 09-26-2007   #95
ArlingtonTexan

Looks pretty good for me to go...50/50 on Mrs. Arlington
Old 09-27-2007   #96
OzzO
.. and then?

rv / pencil - where the HECK are your priorities? What's wrong with a 3 hour lunch?
Old 09-27-2007   #97
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
rv / pencil - where the HECK are your priorities? What's wrong with a 3 hour lunch?
I have no excuse.

Old 09-27-2007   #98
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
I might be pulling the 3 hour lunch bit.
Old 09-30-2007   #99
ArlingtonTexan

Hey guys I totally forgot the Cowboys have a noon kickoff. The Dallas Kerr's puts us into game traffic. Not sure if I want the two way battle.
Old 09-30-2007   #100
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

I'll be there. I'm already on the other side of the stadium (working). I don't think I can make the full game; but hope to be there at/or near kick-off.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read