Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-13-2007   #61
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

Bring him along,it's always nice to have somebody to taunt.

Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #62
rvguy121
RVGuy

Talking Re: Dallas Watch Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Bring him along,it's always nice to have somebody to taunt.

Then taunt him we shall, if the Panther fan enough to show!! LOL
He's a good guy though and sings lead in our band...

Last edited by rvguy121; 09-14-2007 at 07:26 PM.
rvguy121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #63
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Roll Call so far:

ArlingtonTexan
Hoth-Boy
The Pencil Neck
OzzO
rvguy121 +1 (maybe)

C'mon I know there are more of y'all out there
I'm going to try my best to get out there on Sunday. I'll probably be in a polo shirt since I have no Texan jerseys anymore (outgrew them like I said earlier). By the way, this thing is about 30 miles away from my house.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 09-13-2007 at 04:34 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #64
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

It's about 30 from mine, and I'm pretty sure OzzO's, as well.
Old 09-13-2007   #65
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's about 30 from mine, and I'm pretty sure OzzO's, as well.
It's about 20 miles from my house and I'll be coming from DFW so it will be even shorter.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #66
rvguy121
RVGuy

We'll be coming in from east Dallas...the Panther fan will coming from Denton for his taunting...hehehehe!
Old 09-13-2007   #67
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Cool. So whomever (Panthers) that is losing at halftime - the fans of that team buy the next round. Oh, hey A-Tx - how'd your "marathon" go last weekend? didja pace yourself?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2007   #68
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Cool. So whomever (Panthers) that is losing at halftime - the fans of that team buy the next round. Oh, hey A-Tx - how'd your "marathon" go last weekend? didja pace yourself?
Yeah, my pacing was ok in that I did not get sloppy, but my body remembered that I was 40 late in 3rd of the Cryboys game. Good thing a couple of people had already left my friend's before i did so I did not totally look like the old man in the crowd.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #69
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I might need a pick-up...if that is possible.
Old 09-14-2007   #70
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I might need a pick-up...if that is possible.
Where are you at and how close to DFW will you be?
Old 09-14-2007   #71
rvguy121
RVGuy

Just to be sure, Ker's has satellite coverage of the game?? Anywho, put us down..party of 2 plus Panther fan!!
Old 09-14-2007   #72
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Where are you at and how close to DFW will you be?
I'm in SW Arlington near Lake Arlington.
Old 09-14-2007   #73
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I'm in SW Arlington near Lake Arlington.
If no one else volunteers, I can pick you up.
Old 09-15-2007   #74
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvguy121 View Post
Just to be sure, Ker's has satellite coverage of the game?? Anywho, put us down..party of 2 plus Panther fan!!
Yes, it's all DirectTV
Old 09-15-2007   #75
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

See y'all at the Dallas location tomorrow

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452
Old 09-15-2007   #76
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

You will be able to recognize me because I'll be in the #55 jersey that says PENCILNECK on the back.

Old 09-16-2007   #77
OzzO
.. and then?

Good group today and a nice welcome package from the a.m. manager. Glad to meet some more of ya (though I'm bad with names, I'm good with the faces).

What'd y'all think of that location v. Arlington? Good enough for 2 in a row?

Hope to see ya again next week, my son had a good time as well and is already looking forward to next weekend.
Old 09-16-2007   #78
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Had a great time. It was good to put some faces to some names.

That location is great for me.

Next week, I'll be looking for the Green lot and seeing the game from the stands!

Old 09-16-2007   #79
rvguy121
RVGuy

It was great to meet you guys, and I hope to go to another party in the future! OzzO tell your son I owe him a game of pool...LOL Enjoy the game from the stands Pencil!
Old 09-17-2007   #80
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

The Dallas location is good for me, my schgedule is a bit up in the air right now but I hope to make it out.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read