Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-11-2007   #41
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

I enjoyed not being the only Texans' fan stuck in the corner, so the more the merrier.

As for the location, I don't have a problem moving around or finding something better for the larger group.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #42
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I enjoyed not being the only Texans' fan stuck in the corner, so the more the merrier.

As for the location, I don't have a problem moving around or finding something better for the larger group.
Let me know where it's going to be this week and I'll try to be there.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #43
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Isn't Arlington kind of in the center of the Metroplex?
Yeah - we got some fans coming from Ft. Worth?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #44
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Isn't Arlington kind of in the center of the Metroplex?
Yeah, but so far everybody who's expreessed any intrest or showed up last week wre from Arlington or point east...I think.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #45
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe Irving, or even Grand Prairie. Grapevine looks nice, but is too far away from everybody.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #46
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I will probably be dropping my wife off at DFW and then heading to wherever the watch party is. Grapevine or Irving would be great for me... but I'm game for pretty much wherever it is.
Old 09-11-2007   #47
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

If we want to keep this at Ker's Winghouse, the only four Dallas locations are as follows:

WingHouse of Bedford
1833 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021
817-354-9464

Winghouse of Arlington
944 E. Copeland Road
Arlington, TX 76011
817-548-9464

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

WingHouse of Addison
4080 Beltline Rd.
Addison, TX 75001
(972) 716-9464

I would rule out Bedford as it is further west then Arlington. Addison would work but that's a bigger hike for those west of DFW. So Arlington or Dallas (which is really Irving). Here's a working link to the Dallas location:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&cid=lfmaplink

The only other sports bars that I know of are all in Dallas proper (ie Greenville Ave) and the northern burbs (Lewisville and Plano and the like).

I'm open for either location (in truth I'm open for all) and if we stay in Arlington Ozzo, I'll get your first round to help off set the gas cost.

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 09-12-2007 at 08:08 AM.
Sponsored links
Old 09-11-2007   #48
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hoth,

Do you have your easts and west straight or am I tired?
Old 09-12-2007   #49
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Hoth,

Do you have your easts and west straight or am I tired?
Opps, my bad. I'll fix it now.
Old 09-12-2007   #50
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

Hoth - you're funny.... but hey, I'll take you up on the first round wherever we go.

Just a suggestion, I vote Dallas location this go around (at least to see what everyone thinks) and if majority prefer Arlington, we'll head back 3rd game. Addison would be too far for you Westeners.

Whatcha think? I'll go with the group, I'm just glad I found the cheering section.
Old 09-12-2007   #51
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Are there any in Grand Prairie?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #52
rvguy121
RVGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
If we want to keep this at Ker's Winghouse, the only four Dallas locations are as follows:

WingHouse of Bedford
1833 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021
817-354-9464

Winghouse of Arlington
944 E. Copeland Road
Arlington, TX 76011
817-548-9464

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

WingHouse of Addison
4080 Beltline Rd.
Addison, TX 75001
(972) 716-9464

I would rule out Bedford as it is further west then Arlington. Addison would work but that's a bigger hike for those west of DFW. So Arlington or Dallas (which is really Irving). Here's a working link to the Dallas location:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&cid=lfmaplink

The only other sports bars that I know of are all in Dallas proper (ie Greenville Ave) and the northern burbs (Lewisville and Plano and the like).

I'm open for either location (in truth I'm open for all) and if we stay in Arlington Ozzo, I'll get your first round to help off set the gas cost.
For several years I've been looking for folks who live in the metroplex to start a watch party! I finally gave up and bought Sunday ticket and Direct TV and a 57" HD TV. Despite the cost of all of this, I would show to one or two of the gatherings!
rvguy121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #53
rvguy121
RVGuy

Oh...I would vote for the Dallas location.....by the way Hoth, Judge Beans in Keller would also be a good place!
Old 09-13-2007   #54
ArlingtonTexan

The Dallas location is fine with me for this week.
Old 09-13-2007   #55
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

I'm good for the Dallas location this week as well.

rvguy, Judge Beans is maybe a 5 minute drive for me, probably 45 minutes to an hour for everybody else. We need a location that's central located.

SO are we all good for the Winghouse location inDallas this weekend?
Old 09-13-2007   #56
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Good for me.
Old 09-13-2007   #57
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Roll Call so far:

ArlingtonTexan
Hoth-Boy
The Pencil Neck
OzzO
rvguy121 +1 (maybe)
GuerillaBlack

C'mon I know there are more of y'all out there

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 09-13-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-13-2007   #58
OzzO
.. and then?

In - of course, and game for the Dallas location as well. Thanks all for being open to trying an alternate location.

G-back, as for a Ker's - nothing in G. Prairie (assuming we stick with a Ker's). I think this may be an evolving thing till we agree on the homebase.

edit - oh, and someone grab the big screen and let's take over the joint.

Old 09-13-2007   #59
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

They open at 11, and with the Cowboys playing at 3, I think that if one of us can get there at open we can pull it off.
Old 09-13-2007   #60
rvguy121
RVGuy

Looks like we may be in! Trouble is I've got a friend who is a Panther fan and I'm sure what you guys may think of that! I've been giving him hell all week!! LOL

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read