Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-01-2007   #21
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Watch Party

I am planning on being there.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007   #22
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I won't be able to make this one. I probably won't make one until later in the season.
Thats fine, I'd like to make this an every game thing if possible; but I can certainly understand if people can't make it every week (not even sure I'll be able to with work and such).

Now we need to get the word out!! I started a thread at the offical message board. Please feel free to tell any and all Texans fans you can in the DFW area, or anywhere else for that mater.

Anychance we can get this "stickied" like the rest of the watch parth threads?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007   #23
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Anychance we can get this "stickied" like the rest of the watch parth threads?

I guess that would be my job. Done.
Old 09-02-2007   #24
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I'll be there. Rockin a new Schaub jersey that I just got at the Allen outlet mall.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #25
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I might be going. Have no Texan gear though. I outgrew them. I need to buy some news ones.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #26
TexansSB07
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I might be going. Have no Texan gear though. I outgrew them. I need to buy some news ones.

Reebok Outlets in Allen and Terrell have an ok selection, can go to Sulphur Springs Outlet Mall or Corsicana Outlet Mall. they have a lee/wrangler/vanity fair outlet store. That is where get most of my Texans stuff, is a lot cheaper and can get it due to a large amount of Cowgirls fans
TexansSB07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #27
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

So what time should we paln to meet? I was thinkning that anytime between 11 and 11:30; but since it's week 1 should it be earlier?

Also I'm said to report I might not make it this week, betwwen familiy and job obligations...but well see.
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2007   #28
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

How long would it take to get from the Lake Arlington area to where you guys are meeting?
Old 09-08-2007   #29
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

On a Sunday morning I would think 20 minutes at most. The Winghouse we are planning on meeting at is at 30 and Colins (ie, 6 flags/Ballpark area)
Old 09-08-2007   #30
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Oh, I know where Six Flags is. That is close to that big GM Plant. Not too far then. I'll try to make it.
Old 09-08-2007   #31
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm there with family in tow about 11:30. Better be some other fans there as I'm making the hike across Dallas to meet y'all. As noted above, I'll be in a Schaub steel blue jersey with a gorgeous woman on my arm and her younger twin close behind.

Click on my link below if you wanna get fired up for the game. Just like being at the stadium for player intros.

Last edited by OzzO; 09-08-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-09-2007   #32
ArlingtonTexan

I will be there barring something crazy in the next couple of hours. I look somewhat like a bearded, real life version of my avatar, and will have a generic Texans shirt on. My wife traveled this week for work, but will join us off and on if this becomes regular.
Old 09-09-2007   #33
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

I'm good, at the office currently (last minute crap). I'll be the long-ish haired dude in the white Texans tee.
Old 09-10-2007   #34
OzzO
.. and then?

Good meeting some of ya. I'm bad with names, so it may take me a few times - but I had some fun. Hope to see y'all again next game and possibly we can recruit a few more.
Old 09-10-2007   #35
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Indeed, a good time was had by all.

And we expect to see the rest of you slackers out next week. It was a good atmosphere, a bunch of fans of several teams all watching their team's games. You always knew when something happened by the little pockets of cheering that erupted through out the afternoon.
Old 09-10-2007   #36
GuerillaBlack
Money!

How many Texan fans were there?
Old 09-10-2007   #37
OzzO
.. and then?

4 total - but we gotta start somewhere. Come out next week and increase the count.
Old 09-10-2007   #38
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
4 total - but we gotta start somewhere. Come out next week and increase the count.
Subtract the local Cowboys fans, I'm pretty sure we were the biggest fan group there on Sunday
Old 09-10-2007   #39
OzzO
.. and then?

Not that I "completely" minded the trip, but as a suggestion - what about a little more central location for those on the other side of Dallas?

Ker's locations in Dallas
Old 09-10-2007   #40
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Isn't Arlington kind of in the center of the Metroplex?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read