Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2007   #1
Dean 74
Rookie

Default Directors Club

all,
anyone know the cost on the new "directors club level seats"?
i havent gotten the nerve to call them.
Dean 74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't even heard of these seats... Any other information that you have??
Old 05-16-2007   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

I'm going to guess some of the spare "mega suite" seats if they're having trouble filling the mega suites. Set up a buffet on the concorse, rope it off, call them "Director's Seats."
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007   #4
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean 74 View Post
all,
anyone know the cost on the new "directors club level seats"?
i havent gotten the nerve to call them.
I called them and to say it is all very vague is an understatement.

Here is what I found out. The Directors Club is in the North end zone/700 level.
Season tickets to the Directors Club are $1150/seat and there are only 500 seats to be sold. IF (and this is a big if) they do not sell all of the 500 seats, they will offer the 2 game package. This will cost $230/seat. If they do not have any room in the official directors club, then the 2 game package will be located in the 600 level Gridiron sideline/end zone/terrace - the guy used these words interchangeably. Those tickets would cost $70 - $100/seat.

I didn't ask if the seats in the 600 level would have the buffet, etc. I was losing the will to live by that time.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

They have a new area on the first level, 50 yd line, don't know what it's called, that is some kind of VIP area. NOW, get this, the cost for 10 seats is $50,000. Yep, that is correct, FIFTY THOUSAND BUCKS!!!! I got a good laugh out of that. Give me the Bullpen any day!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #6
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

The new lower level club seat was very nice...but not nice enough for 50,000...I pass on that one..
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #7
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Directors Club

So $1150/season to sit at the top of the stadium in one of the suites up there? That is steep. Very steep. I sat up there and while my seats are in the 600 level, those suites were incredibly high and couldn't follow the game that well. Atleast we had plasma screens. For that much money, there shouldn't be a cash bar either.

Seems like someone is very optimistic about this season.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-21-2007   #8
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

We bought two of these seats yesterday for a change of pace of our PSL tickets which we'll either be selling or giving away on a game by game basis.

For a FF player, I wanted to be able to stay up with other games as the Texans played and with the Sunday Ticket and multiple tv's, I should be able to do that. My wife will like the sofa seating, bars, semi-private bathrooms, and other nice things.

Came with either Red or Green parking of which I took Red. There is direct elevator access from the Coca Cola gate so very quick entry and exit. Buffet served and access to Verizon lounge as well.

Old 08-21-2007   #9
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
We bought two of these seats yesterday for a change of pace of our PSL tickets which we'll either be selling or giving away on a game by game basis.

For a FF player, I wanted to be able to stay up with other games as the Texans played and with the Sunday Ticket and multiple tv's, I should be able to do that. My wife will like the sofa seating, bars, semi-private bathrooms, and other nice things.

Came with either Red or Green parking of which I took Red. There is direct elevator access from the Coca Cola gate so very quick entry and exit. Buffet served and access to Verizon lounge as well.

It is your job to make sure that area is loud and proud!!
Old 08-21-2007   #10
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

That's gonna be a tough task to stir the River Oaks crowd, but I'll give it a shot!

Our salesperson told us that of the 400 or so seats, all but 8 had been sold. Coming from a salesperson you have to take that with a grain of salt, but if true, that shows a pretty good demand for tickets under the perception that this might be a turnaround year for the Texans.

Also, during walkthrough we walked by the workout room and were told Ahman Green is constantly in there for long periods of workouts. I hope he has a huge year...

Last edited by Silver Oak; 08-21-2007 at 01:19 PM. Reason: remembered extra stuff
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read